CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Doctor Who

Guest Piston

Capaldi is giving up his role as Dr Who at the end of this year and so, once again, the search is on for a replacement.

Last time this happened there was pressure, from the minge- whinge, for a female Doctor and the ball is rolling again.

Of course they want a 'strong' woman , not a 'sex object', so expect suggestions to be whimmin who resemble a potato, in every respect.
Claire Balding or the one from Mel and Sue who resembles a failed Eric Morecambe impersonator? Doctor Dyke and the Daleks?

Then again, since the last hand-over, the muslim and LBTG (is this London Transport of old?)  pressure groups have risen to prominence and will expect recognition.
Doctor Allahwho in his tard-isis?

Any nominations? Or are we all too old to care?

If we must have a woman (and I fear we must), what about Doctor Roops? At least all the plot holes would be explained.....at very, very great length.

7 minutes ago, Piston said:

Capaldi is giving up his role as Dr Who at the end of this year and so, once again, the search is on for a replacement.

Last time this happened there was pressure, from the minge- whinge, for a female Doctor and the ball is rolling again.

Of course they want a 'strong' woman , not a 'sex object', so expect suggestions to be whimmin who resemble a potato, in every respect.
Claire Balding or the one from Mel and Sue who resembles a failed Eric Morecambe impersonator? Doctor Dyke and the Daleks?

Then again, since the last hand-over, the muslim and LBTG (is this London Transport of old?)  pressure groups have risen to prominence and will expect recognition.

If we must have a woman (and I fear we must), what about Doctor Roops? At least all the plot holes would be explained.....at very, very great length.

A superb nomination, with something for everyone. You've simultaneously managed to wind up the site's misogynists, homophobes, transphobes, Islamophobes, and all the cunt's on here who hate Roops, which as I'm sure you are aware, is everyone. If you don't hit at least seven likes I'd be very surprised.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Piston said:

I've never cared about Dr. Who.  Load of fucking shit IMO.  But I agree with Decs, a fine nom with room for massive and rapid cunting.  

33 minutes ago, Piston said:

Couldn't care less if I was forced to watch ding being tortured to death.

anyone who watches this juvenile shite is the sort of acne ridden 40year old virgin who wanks off to pictures of Gandalf and needs to either get a life or end it.

Bet ding fucking loves it...

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

A superb nomination, with something for everyone. You've simultaneously managed to wind up the site's misogynists, homophobes, transphobes, Islamophobes, and all the cunt's on here who hate Roops, which as I'm sure you are aware, is everyone. If you don't hit at least seven likes I'd be very surprised.

No cunt gave me any likes when I nominated this last time around, so Piston will have to suck my balls, unfortunately for him. (The fact that "likes" didn't exist then is a trifling irrelevance.)

I'd give the gig to Peter Capaldi again, as it happens, on the condition he plays it as Malcolm Tucker and it goes out post-watershed when all the fan girls and poofs are asleep. 

"You fucking Daleks are a fucking omnishambles, ya cunts, so come and fucking get some if you think you're fucking hard enough. Motherwell rules."

1 hour ago, Piston said:

As you seem to have a rather faggoty obsession with Dr Who, may I suggest visiting the eponymous exhibit in Cardiff Bay, filling the pockets on your puffa jacket with rocks, and throwing yourself head first into the shitty water nearby? 

• Like 1

Political correctness dictates that the next Doctor will be of any colour off the Dulux chart and from anywhere on the gender spectrum. This is despite it saying in The Old Testament that Dr Who and James Bond must be white males.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 minutes ago, Neil said:

Everyone's favourite Doctor is the one they grew up with,when you get to 13 and realise it's fucking bollocks the magic is over.............John Pertwee by the way

Er. What are you telling us Neil? Did he touch your front bottom?

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Political correctness dictates that the next Doctor will be of any colour off the Dulux chart and from anywhere on the gender spectrum. This is despite it saying in The Old Testament that Dr Who and James Bond must be white males.

It's all gone to ratshit Manky, Kojak is black and Yul Brynner has been replaced by Denzel Washington. I'm waiting for some cunt to cast Idris Elba in the lead role of an Adolf hitler biopic.

35 minutes ago, Neil said:

Everyone's favourite Doctor is the one they grew up with,when you get to 13 and realise it's fucking bollocks the magic is over.............John Pertwee by the way

Tom Baker for me, looking back though, him offering everyone a jelly baby has a slight whiff of perviness to it.

1 minute ago, Rick_B said:

Trump was up for the role, unfortunately he failed on time travel as he was only able to travel back in time.

That is a comedy classic, an absolute gem. Nothing like jumping on the anti Trump bandwagon for an easy chortle. I know you are time poor, what with signing petitions to stop state visits and objecting to another country's immigration policy. I have scrawled "Not in my name" on a dirty Carlsberg Special box and am going to email it to you.

You just know those Beeb cunts are gonna give it to either Idris Elba or some poof if not a tart,probably some shit cunt like that fucking comedienne(sic) who does the foul mouthed nan,can't remember her fucking name

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

No cunt gave me any likes when I nominated this last time around, so Piston will have to suck my balls, unfortunately for him. (The fact that "likes" didn't exist then is a trifling irrelevance.)

I'd give the gig to Peter Capaldi again, as it happens, on the condition he plays it as Malcolm Tucker and it goes out post-watershed when all the fan girls and poofs are asleep. 

"You fucking Daleks are a fucking omnishambles, ya cunts, so come and fucking get some if you think you're fucking hard enough. Motherwell rules."

Jealousy, from YOU CB?  I think congratulations are in order for Piston.  Perhaps medication and a bottle of cheap liquor for your good self.  Might I recommend lorazepam and grain alcohol?