CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New Doctor Who

Guest Piston

11 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Trump was up for the role, unfortunately he failed on time travel as he was only able to travel back in time.

Spoiler alert: The plot of his last episode will be a titanic struggle with a megalomaniac demagogue in charge of the biggest nuclear arsenal on Earth, who is threatening the very existence of the human race. Thus the reason why Capaldi is only running this gig until the end of 2017, which is pretty much when Armageddon is due, right kidz?

13 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Jealousy, from YOU CB?  I think congratulations are in order for Piston.  Perhaps medication and a bottle of cheap liquor for your good self.  Might I recommend lorazepam and grain alcohol?  

Not jealous, just petty. In the land of the brainless, the small minded man is king. 

19 hours ago, Manky said:

Political correctness dictates that the next Doctor will be of any colour off the Dulux chart and from anywhere on the gender spectrum. This is despite it saying in The Old Testament that Dr Who and James Bond must be white males.

Good idea. The Dr played by Idris Elbow calling the master a "Blaard claart" would be great. 

20 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Trump was up for the role, unfortunately he failed on time travel as he was only able to travel back in time.

This liberal, virtue-signalling Trump obsession is gnawing you a new arsehole isn't it?

Take a rest eh...? Dematerialise.

PS Your drunken rant, on the same topic, elsewhere was embarrassing too. I should study Decs, a Nobel Laureate of the shitfaced tirade.

Amateur

3 hours ago, Piston said:

This liberal, virtue-signalling Trump obsession is gnawing you a new arsehole isn't it?

Take a rest eh...? Dematerialise.

PS Your drunken rant, on the same topic, elsewhere was embarrassing too. I should study Decs, a Nobel Laureate of the shitfaced tirade.

Amateur

No, May holding Trump's hand like a dizzy infatuated schoolgirl was embarrassing. FYI I object to your insinuation that my post was a drunken rant, others may and indeed do post drunken rants, I don't.

Idiot.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 31/01/2017 at 7:14 PM, Gurt said:

Couldn't care less if I was forced to watch ding being tortured to death.

anyone who watches this juvenile shite is the sort of acne ridden 40year old virgin who wanks off to pictures of Gandalf and needs to either get a life or end it.

Bet ding fucking loves it...

I fucking hate it, think the last time I watched a Dr Who was when Tom Baker was the current one

On 31/01/2017 at 9:05 PM, Neil said:

Everyone's favourite Doctor is the one they grew up with,when you get to 13 and realise it's fucking bollocks the magic is over.............John Pertwee by the way

See above, and I thought it was shit then.

27 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

No, May holding Trump's hand like a dizzy infatuated schoolgirl was embarrassing. FYI I object to your insinuation that my post was a drunken rant, others may and indeed do post drunken rants, I don't.

Idiot.

They're not drunken?

You should be fucking embarrased and ashamed of yourself then, if you're not 3 sheets to the wind and stoned whilest spouting the shit that normally eminates from your fingers.

6 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You should be fucking embarrased and ashamed of yourself then, if you're not 3 sheets to the wind and stoned whilest spouting the shit that normally eminates from your fingers.

Could you imagine it if he was? A couple of shandies and he'll typing away like a man without anything to say.............oh,hang on.

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not jealous, just petty. In the land of the brainless, the small minded man is king. 

For once, Frank could be of some use, and the cunt isn't here.  

On 31/01/2017 at 6:53 PM, Piston said:

Capaldi is giving up his role as Dr Who at the end of this year and so, once again, the search is on for a replacement.

Last time this happened there was pressure, from the minge- whinge, for a female Doctor and the ball is rolling again.

Of course they want a 'strong' woman , not a 'sex object', so expect suggestions to be whimmin who resemble a potato, in every respect.
Claire Balding or the one from Mel and Sue who resembles a failed Eric Morecambe impersonator? Doctor Dyke and the Daleks?

Then again, since the last hand-over, the muslim and LBTG (is this London Transport of old?)  pressure groups have risen to prominence and will expect recognition.
Doctor Allahwho in his tard-isis?

Any nominations? Or are we all too old to care?

If we must have a woman (and I fear we must), what about Doctor Roops? At least all the plot holes would be explained.....at very, very great length.

I'd nominate Bono out of U2, with Jamie Oliver as his rubber-lipped drooling halfwit assistant. And I'd like it if they could travel back in time to before either of them existed, and fucking stay there. Cunts.

• Like 2

On 31/01/2017 at 6:53 PM, Piston said:

Capaldi is giving up his role as Dr Who at the end of this year and so, once again, the search is on for a replacement.

Last time this happened there was pressure, from the minge- whinge, for a female Doctor and the ball is rolling again.

Of course they want a 'strong' woman , not a 'sex object', so expect suggestions to be whimmin who resemble a potato, in every respect.
Claire Balding or the one from Mel and Sue who resembles a failed Eric Morecambe impersonator? Doctor Dyke and the Daleks?

Then again, since the last hand-over, the muslim and LBTG (is this London Transport of old?)  pressure groups have risen to prominence and will expect recognition.
Doctor Allahwho in his tard-isis?

Any nominations? Or are we all too old to care?

If we must have a woman (and I fear we must), what about Doctor Roops? At least all the plot holes would be explained.....at very, very great length.

FFS, it's DOCTOR Who, not NURSE Who! 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 2/2/2017 at 3:30 PM, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'd nominate Bono out of U2, with Jamie Oliver as his rubber-lipped drooling halfwit assistant. And I'd like it if they could travel back in time to before either of them existed, and fucking stay there. Cunts.

Sting, Elton, and Phil Collins would make superb Daleks.