CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The price of funerals

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

To hold a twenty minute service a couple of cars, a wooden box and gas for a furnace £5000.00 that is with no frills, no minister as non religious. You fucking bunch of cunts profitting massively on the misery of mourning people. Fuck you all and fuck Worthing Crematorium. Cunts!

7 minutes ago, Noakes said:

To hold a twenty minute service a couple of cars, a wooden box and gas for a furnace £5000.00 that is with no frills, no minister as non religious. You fucking bunch of cunts profitting massively on the misery of mourning people. Fuck you all and fuck Wortning Crematorium. Cunts!

It's a fucking disgrace, Alf.

Imagine if you did have a minister, though, and you had to pay for the service based upon the amount of words in it. Then imagine your consternation if Tata fucking Steely cunt Dan turned up in his robes with a twenty foot long scroll.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Imagine if you did have a minister, though, and you had to pay for the service based upon the amount of words in it. Then imagine your consternation if Tata fucking Steely cunt Dan turned up in his robes with a twenty foot long scroll.

I am an agnostic minister for the Church of No God I speak for free. Won't be able to say cunt though!

35 minutes ago, Noakes said:

To hold a twenty minute service a couple of cars, a wooden box and gas for a furnace £5000.00 that is with no frills, no minister as non religious. You fucking bunch of cunts profitting massively on the misery of mourning people. Fuck you all and fuck Worthing Crematorium. Cunts!

If the body is still warm can it be classed as necrophilia?

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, Noakes said:

am a bit I am an agnostic minister for the Church of No God I speak for free. Won't be able to say cunt though!

Funeral costs are a fucking liberty and so I feel for you Alf.

I'd help you out myself, but I'm autopsy-turvy right now. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Gurt said:

Can what be? Only if you fuck whatever it is, and it is dead which once was alive, and you probably would. You'll never get any living hole Gurt. Nothing that has a nose and can run. PS, touching your forefinger to your thumb (if you have thumbs), is not a true hole.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't care what happens when I go. Just shove me in the nearest hole, thats good enough for the likes of me. 

Cunts Corner it is then.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, Gurt said:

Frank is a masochist a necrophilia and an animal fucker,.

As to why he's always flogging a dead horse.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
31 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't care what happens when I go. Just shove me in the nearest hole, thats good enough for the likes of me. 

Don't be too hasty. See above post. You don't care if that hole is Gurts front porch, that he may hump your mouldering remains into a sickly paste over a year or two? To be sure, it's not everyone's idea of heaven.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 hours ago, Decimus said:

There are these "woodland burials" I think that cost below £1000.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

There are these "woodland burials" I think that cost below £1000.

I am going to be buried at sea just to fuck my family off.

I wish frank would bury himself at sea in his leaking sieve of a boat.

Guest DingTheRioja
17 hours ago, Noakes said:

I am an agnostic minister for the Church of No God I speak for free. Won't be able to say cunt though!

You'd be welcome to say cunt at Decs' funeral, it's probably the only thing you'd need to say then fuck off to the celebration, I mean wake, sharpish before anyone else gets to the free bar.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
18 hours ago, Noakes said:

I buy my funerals from Fortnum and Mason. Too bad that you can only afford to throw your dead relatives into an unmarked paupers grave in the dead of the night. tried selling them to the dog food factory instead? 

Lol

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Pyres are the way to go. I tell people I'm a worshipper of the old Norse gods, but really I just like setting dead people on fire.

Nah. Chopped into sections and left a the top of a plateau somewhere for vultures. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

It is is rather obscene to charge 5k to dispose of something biodegradeable and smaller than say a fridge freezer, non biofegradeable, which Decs will have uplifted for you for 70 quid. 

Further ridiculousness: the human body is 80% water, so it is costing 4K to get rid of some pesky water. Last time I took a piss it was free.

Basically, for a down payment of £799.99, plus vat, each, id be happy to dispose of your useless cadavers, with true respect. Simply flatten them with a huge mallet, and hang you on lines in my woodshed to dehydrate. After 3 months id grind the lot to dust in a concrete mixer, job done.