CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Older women trying to compete with their younger counterparts

Guest Welsh_cunt

Guest Welsh_cunt

If there’s a crowd of young ladies in their 20's with a bird in her 50’s, the old wench will always try and write off 30 years off her life. Young folk usually have normal effortless fun, where a wench has to try her saggy tits off to work her wookey hole fanny into proceedings which becomes completely embarrassing and difficult to watch. Just grow old gracefully you old cunts and do some crocheting or something.

Guest Alfie Noakes

You utter dribbling fucktard. Lets hope you do all of humanity a favour and never get older than twelve, at least that gives you another 2 years. 

Kill yourself you really are shit.

6 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

If there’s a crowd of young ladies in their 20's with a bird in her 50’s, the old wench will always try and write off 30 years off her life. Young folk usually have normal effortless fun, where a wench has to try her saggy tits off to work her wookey hole fanny into proceedings which becomes completely embarrassing and difficult to watch. Just grow old gracefully you old cunts and do some crocheting or something.

Utter drivel 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Terrible, terrible, terrible. Have you some sort of pulsating brain tumour? Some other half-wit cunt has only just received a universally scathing response to his poorly conceived nomination on "not being able to do fuck all" when ones 50. Competing with cunts in their 20s? Fuck off. Everyone competes regardless of age, to not compete = time to die. There's millions of situations where a 20 year old is a spastic fledgling compared to a 50 year old- professionally say. 

Or say, here. It seems to me you are 20, which explains a few things, namely, why you are such a properly serious spastic. What do you think about that, sonny?

7 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Though you are without doubt the thickest cunt to ever register here, I actually agree with the sentiment of your nomination. 

However, I did it better:

• Like 1

Seems to me the OP is about 20 years old and yearning to break his virginity with an older,more experienced women,as opposed to a young facebook generation,selfie taking thick cunt.

Having been turned down a countless number of times no doubt,he has turned his frustration to here instead of paying a hooker to get him off,thereby proving himself to be a twat.

8 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

What a Neanderthal you are proving to be. You are the 26-stone, knuckle-dragging halfwit who's climbed aboard a private yacht, much to everyone's dismay.

53 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Having first safely eaten and digested breakfast (this order is very important, as you will shortly observe) I then Googled "mutton dressed as lamb". You may be familiar with the old Scottish expression, "the dry boak"?

article-1057289-02301E010000044D-905_468

Jesus God. It looks like John Lydon in drag after popping a tray of Prozac. Sadly, I have not been as fortunate with my breakfast intake order.

Guest DingTheRioja
59 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Having first safely eaten and digested breakfast (this order is very important, as you will shortly observe) I then Googled "mutton dressed as lamb". You may be familiar with the old Scottish expression, "the dry boak"?

I think you've misunderstood the OP.....

large-803498-mutton-in-heels.jpg

Guest Welsh_cunt
50 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What a Neanderthal you are proving to be. You are the 26-stone, knuckle-dragging halfwit who's climbed aboard a private yacht, much to everyone's dismay.

Jeez, you spiel some utter drivel Wolfe cunt.

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Seems to me the OP is about 20 years old and yearning to break his virginity with an older,more experienced women,as opposed to a young facebook generation,selfie taking thick cunt.

Having been turned down a countless number of times no doubt,he has turned his frustration to here instead of paying a hooker to get him off,thereby proving himself to be a twat.

Says simple Snatch, the dullest attack on a nom that could possibly be.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
49 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus God. It looks like John Lydon in drag after popping a tray of Prozac. Sadly, I have not been as fortunate with my breakfast intake order.

Would you 

9 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Give it up you fucking taff moron

23 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Is that really the best comeback you can come up with?

Is it?

Really?

I don't even know why I'm bothering wasting my time reply to this trash.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You've done it now. Neil's warming up his wrist and getting the kleenex ready 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You've done it now. Neil's warming up his wrist and getting the kleenex ready 

The first response from an older woman on this nom, and this is what we get?  

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Is that really the best comeback you can come up with?

Is it?

Really?

I don't even know why I'm bothering wasting my time reply to this trash.

No, not the best I admit, but why bother to post something which would be lost on a cumstain like you.

1 hour ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I would give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that somebody was desperate enough to hack your account after your inevitable suicide, if I wasn't so sure that you'd be too fucking stupid to mistake white lightning for bleach, or tie the noose wrong.

We became infinitely above quota for oviphiles once the second coming happened, and Bubba graced us with his oily, and quite frankly disturbing presence. I suggest, and this is on an entirely personal note, that you fuck off and die this second, cunt.