CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vasalgel

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
47 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

That's probably why it's such an effective contraceptive, faced with the prospect of injecting your own balls with gel makes the alternative of a nice cup of tea surprisingly attractive.

Even more effective is to have the bitch spayed. Why is it always us men that have to go through the worry of such things?

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

That's probably why it's such an effective contraceptive, faced with the prospect of injecting your own balls with gel makes the alternative of a nice cup of tea surprisingly attractive.

I've heard that the application of heat can drastically reduce sperm count Rick, but if you've been dunking your family jewels in a boiling mug of PG tips to avoid conception, I would strongly advise you to desist. Not only could you sustain serious injury, but you have blatantly misunderstood the concept of 'teabagging'.

6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Those of you considering 'the snip' and/or in desparate need of sterilization may wish to go for Vasalgel,which can be injected into your knacksac to create blockage. Furthermore, a study in rabbits last year concluded that Vasalgel can also be removed by flushing the duct with a baking soda solution.
Vasalgel has also been successfully tested in monkeys, bringing the prospect of an alternative form of birth control for humans one step closer, and I aint talking bollocks.

http://news.sky.com/story/male-contraceptive-and-vasectomy-gel-tested-successfully-on-monkeys-10759053

Untitled.jpg

Nah, you're talking bollocks AGAIN

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Those of you considering 'the snip' and/or in desparate need of sterilization may wish to go for Vasalgel,which can be injected into your knacksac to create blockage. Furthermore, a study in rabbits last year concluded that Vasalgel can also be removed by flushing the duct with a baking soda solution.
Vasalgel has also been successfully tested in monkeys, bringing the prospect of an alternative form of birth control for humans one step closer, and I aint talking bollocks.

http://news.sky.com/story/male-contraceptive-and-vasectomy-gel-tested-successfully-on-monkeys-10759053

Untitled.jpg

It's better than the alternative.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've heard that the application of heat can drastically reduce sperm count Rick, but if you've been dunking your family jewels in a boiling mug of PG tips to avoid conception, I would strongly advise you to desist. Not only could you sustain serious injury, but you have blatantly misunderstood the concept of 'teabagging'.

Eric, I think he can skip the tea cup, no matter that you seem obsessed with the picture. Human semen blown into human shite does not result in a baby, at least not one you'ld want to kiss and play with, or bring to a family restaurant. You would get shite and spunk over your mouth and hands, and get thrown out of the restaurant. Do you see now?

16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Eric, I think he can skip the tea cup, no matter that you seem obsessed with the picture. Human semen blown into human shite does not result in a baby, at least not one you'ld want to kiss and play with, or bring to a family restaurant. You would get shite and spunk over your mouth and hands, and get thrown out of the restaurant. Do you see now?

I think I've got the drift Quince. Thank you for your continued tutelage in such matters. I must admit to being naive to the possibility of our learned mod being of the golfing persuasion.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think I've got the drift Quince. Thank you for your continued tutelage in such matters. I must admit to being naive to the possibility of our learned mod being of the golfing persuasion.

He had a fling with Gurt a while ago. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or shagging one. It's easier when the horse is deceased, shagging a live one requires pinpoint coordination and a step ladder. Allegedly.

Well, I suppose he is at least in a stable relationship...

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 2/7/2017 at 3:56 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Furthermore, a study in rabbits last year concluded that Vasalgel can also be removed by flushing the duct with a baking soda solution.

I don't remember ever injecting baking soda into my knackers, yet those cakes I baked for the local woman's shelter rose a treat. God moves in mysterious ways.