CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vasalgel

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Those of you considering 'the snip' and/or in desparate need of sterilization may wish to go for Vasalgel,which can be injected into your knacksac to create blockage. Furthermore, a study in rabbits last year concluded that Vasalgel can also be removed by flushing the duct with a baking soda solution.
Vasalgel has also been successfully tested in monkeys, bringing the prospect of an alternative form of birth control for humans one step closer, and I aint talking bollocks.

http://news.sky.com/story/male-contraceptive-and-vasectomy-gel-tested-successfully-on-monkeys-10759053

Untitled.jpg

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Those of you considering 'the snip' and/or in desparate need of sterilization may wish to go for Vasalgel,which can be injected into your knacksac to create blockage. Furthermore, a study in rabbits last year concluded that Vasalgel can also be removed by flushing the duct with a baking soda solution.
Vasalgel has also been successfully tested in monkeys, bringing the prospect of an alternative form of birth control for humans one step closer, and I aint talking bollocks.

http://news.sky.com/story/male-contraceptive-and-vasectomy-gel-tested-successfully-on-monkeys-10759053

Untitled.jpg

Not much use for most of the punters here as it's impossible to impregnate other men. 

Wont this just create a massive build up of jizz, which when a goes, will be akin to one of punkers shits after a mammoth bumming session? 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not much use for most of the punters here as it's impossible to impregnate other men. 

Wont this just create a massive build up of jizz, which when a goes, will be akin to one of punkers shits after a mammoth bumming session

A vison that anybody could do without, however is not the case that he had his gonads reduced before his transgenderization process? If not, then he could purchase the D.I.Y. kit and block his tubes himself  but  then again I hear he hasn't got the right nack, nor the left one either.

55 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Untitled.jpg

I propose a whip round, we should procure 3 large syringes of this for 'Welsh Cunt' to stop him from procreating. 1 for each testicle hanging beneath his todger and 1 for the testicle lodged between his ears.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

A vison that anybody could do without, however is not the case that he had his gonads reduced before his transgenderization process?

I don't think the bullshitting cunt would ever goes trans. He would get banned for the imaginary golf course he frequents. Anyway I'm sure he wants to remain all man- gay man.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I propose a whip round, we should procure 3 large syringes of this for 'Welsh Cunt' to stop him from procreating. 1 for each testicle hanging beneath his todger and 1 for the testicle lodged between his ears.

I'd go one further and suggest this be rolled out across the principality. Our resident taffs have probably produced little Ivor's and Gwen's already. 

A simple iq test disguised in the 11 plus could also select those to be neutered before they get a chance to spawn cunt kids called Beyoncé and pittbull  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd go one further and suggest this be rolled out across the principality. Our resident taffs have probably produced little Ivor's and Gwen's already. 

A simple iq test disguised in the 11 plus could also select those to be neutered before they get a chance to spawn cunt kids called Beyoncé and pittbull  

I propose there be a list of banned kids names, as well as the excellent examples you gave above, I would add.. Alfie, Tyler, Rhys, Chardonnay, Tamika etc', all the kids with these names tend to be out of control, anti social, chavvy little estate scum bastards.

Guest 'eavensabove
44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pardon my ignorance, what welsh cunt is that?

Guest 'eavensabove
40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yep. Whip off their nuts at birth and sew 'em in their mouths. They talk enough bollocks as it is. Vasagel the bastards.

Guest 'eavensabove
36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I propose there be a list of banned kids names, as well as the excellent examples you gave above, I would add.. Alfie, Tyler, Rhys, Chardonnay, Tamika etc', all the kids with these names tend to be out of control, anti social, chavvy little estate scum bastards.

The Jamaicans are the worst. They elongate three names and Vasagel them into one. Leeroyjackson for example and/or Kikikalarosebud.

'eavensabovethomas, I dunno why or how they get away with it.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The one whose user name is 'Welsh Cunt'. Dopey bollocks.

Never knew there was one, silly cunt that I am.

Yes, am afraid that having dopey bollocks are a side affect when one is blocked-up with Vasagel. Its high time I snorted a few lines of baking soda...

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The Jamaicans are the worst. They elongate three names and Vasagel them into one. Leeroyjackson for example and/or Kikikalarosebud.

'eavensabovethomas, I dunno why or how they get away with it.

Black Americans also have a habit of prefixing their kids names with 'La', LaWanda, LaMichelle, LaLeroy etc'. Perhaps they think it will look exotic when printed above a custody number on a police mug shot.

Black Americans also have a habit of prefixing their kids names with 'La', LaWanda, LaMichelle, LaLeroy etc'. Perhaps they think it will look exotic when printed above a custody number on a police mug shot.

You are an American Policeman and I claim my unnecessary beating.

Guest 'eavensabove

LaVatory would suit them all down to the ground.

34 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You are an American Policeman and I claim my unnecessary beating.

Don't start me on that Rodney King bollocks. One black man gets a hiding off the cops (probably justified) and a whole city is destroyed in the ensuing riot. What about the tens of thousands of beatings, stabbings and shootings committed by black gangs against not only each other but innocent white victims as well? But oh no, that's all acceptable because the perpetrators come from underprivileged backgrounds! Not even newsworthy. Fucking hell Snatch, you've got me started now, I'm going to lace up my Docs and get my fucking claw hammers. Fucking hypocrite whiny cunts!

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't start me on that Rodney King bollocks. One black man gets a hiding off the cops (probably justified) and a whole city is destroyed in the ensuing riot. What about the tens of thousands of beatings, stabbings and shootings committed by black gangs against not only each other but innocent white victims as well? But oh no, that's all acceptable because the perpetrators come from underprivileged backgrounds! Not even newsworthy. Fucking hell Snatch, you've got me started now, I'm going to lace up my Docs and get my fucking claw hammers. Fucking hypocrite whiny cunts!

How many cops does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None. They just kick the shit out of the room for being black. 

4 hours ago, Manky said:

If any cunt thinks he is sticking a needle in my nads, he must have a fucking death wish.

That's probably why it's such an effective contraceptive, faced with the prospect of injecting your own balls with gel makes the alternative of a nice cup of tea surprisingly attractive.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Won't this just create a massive build up of jizz, which when a goes, will be akin to one of punkers shits after a mammoth bumming session? 

It would be like a cum fountain for Punkie.

Guest 'eavensabove
36 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

It would be like a cum fountain for Punkie.

If its good enough for rabbits and monkeys, then I assume that  its more than good enough for Punkie.