CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ROCHDALE KID FUCKERS

Guest 'eavensabove

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

What's the NPOWER for?

Nnnnnnnngggggg POWER!!!!!!

Ding, I can imagine how you dine most evenings. Mrs. Ding waits at the fold-out caravan table with head bowed, as the strains of Zadok The Priest emanates from the chemical toilet. As it builds to a crescendo you stride out of said toilet majestically, with a paper crown from a cracker resting atop of your long, greasy golden locks. You approach step by step until it builds to the chorus and you join in, shouting incoherently "GOD SAVE THE DING, GOD SAVE THE DING!" finally taking a seat at the M.D.F table, nodding benignly to signal that you both may begin your feast of Birdseye chicken nuggets and McCain's micro chips.

You stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding, I can imagine how you dine most evenings. Mrs. Ding waits at the fold-out caravan table with head bowed, as the strains of Zadok The Priest emanates from the chemical toilet. As it builds to a crescendo you stride out of said toilet majestically, with a paper crown from a cracker resting atop of your long, greasy golden locks. You approach step by step until it builds to the chorus and you join in, shouting incoherently "GOD SAVE THE DING, GOD SAVE THE DING!" finally taking a seat at the M.D.F table, nodding benignly to signal that you both may begin your feast of Birdseye chicken nuggets and McCain's micro chips.

You stupid fucking cunt.

micro chips?

You cheeky fucking cunt!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Decimus said:

Report you for posting this?

Yes, just did. You're in deep shit.

I said fuck all about the dir... her. I merely enquired something about you. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've sought legal advice from Ding and he has agreed to represent me.

He's shit hot at snitching. You're through here.

Are you going to answer the question?

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Didn't you recently pontificate about punters who took things way too seriously and couldn't accept the way the site was run? Anyway gotta go - time to change my tsunami flow tampon...

My comment was purely in reply to another members question. Did I criticise the way the site is run? It's not my fault your on the blob, is it?

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...dress it up as much as you like - I'd say you're pretty much busted on this one... 

On reflection you may have been a bit harsh. Ape's on his monthly.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Fatty said:

Fuck off, you're on holiday you soppy cunt

But it's not a happy holiday.  The missus is plotting to kill him, Deleted.  Being here is a holiday for him, so leave it out, right?  

Edited by Wizardsleeve
Leave that out too please.