CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Every Southern Cunt with a steering wheel in their hands

Guest Northern Cunt

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Cupid Stunt said:

One might ask you the same question, you stupid fucking cunt.

There is a big difference dicksplash, my avatar is a political one for obvious reasons to some. Dont try and be a clever twat on here, there are plenty who will take you down moron

44 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Is it just me or has the influx of new members increased quite rapidly since the dark old days that I arrived and made this site actually worth something? It's getting hard to keep track of the little shits. Are Roops and Rick hanging around outside train stations handing out flyers or something?

I think someone has been adding names to up the numbers as the majority don't even log in again let alone post some worthless bollocks.

Give it time and we'll be seeing the likes of Achmed and Mohammed joining up. A free CC membership package when they step off the boat.

Guest Cupid Stunt
29 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

There is a big difference dicksplash, my avatar is a political one for obvious reasons to some. Dont try and be a clever twat on here, there are plenty who will take you down moron

I have no intention of being a clever twat, or indeed, a moron on here. However, I do know that 'dont' is spelt 'don't' and that I learned when I was at school that a sentence usually ends with a full stop you stupid fucking cunt.

36 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I have no intention of being a clever twat, or indeed, a moron on here. However, I do know that 'dont' is spelt 'don't' and that I learned when I was at school that a sentence usually ends with a full stop you stupid fucking cunt.

Obviously missed the lesson explaining the use of the comma?

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
35 minutes ago, Cupid Stunt said:

I can also spell properly.

For instance, " Cupid Stunt will be going to special school on his Spaz chariot in the morning ".

Or " Cupid Stunt is a fucktarded bed wetter".

Wow, didn't see any typing errors there.

If there was ever a member of a forum who's username was a true description of the member, it's yours.

Do one fuckwit.

5 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

I can also spell properly.

For instance, " Cupid Stunt will be going to special school on his Spaz chariot in the morning ".

Or " Cupid Stunt is a fucktarded bed wetter".

Wow, didn't see any typing errors there.

If there was ever a member of a forum who's username was a true description of the member, it's yours.

Do one fuckwit.

Um, "Who's"......?

Still, better improper use of the apostrophe than the colon. 

• Like 1

Guest Mingeeta
19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Um, "Who's"......?

Still, better improper use of the apostrophe than the colon. 

Sorry, that typo was the phone spell checking.

At least I spelt the descriptions of Stupid Spacker Cunt right.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm not surprised you're resorting to a bout of obnoxious cuntery; judging by your previous posts, you know of no other way to handle confrontation. As a 'newbie', therefore, it's good to sort out the wanting knuckle-draggers from those worthy of intelligent debate. 

You are no provider of intelligent debate on here. Not once, ever. Just a load of right wing fucknuckle opinion from the stone age.

5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Welcome to CC, northern, normally I'd wade in on a god awful opening nom, pick it apart, mercilessly destroy you for all to see and then suggest you lull yourself.  

However, even though quite long-winded, I like the essence of the nom, and am prepared to forgo my usual welcoming pack and just advise you to keep your nose clean and you may survive.

Just kidding, fuck off with this completely boring driving nom shit; you flat cap wearing, gravy slurping, knuckle dragging spastic.

Kill yourself, you stupid fucking cunt.

Beautiful. 2 paragraphs of brilliant misdirection, followed by a classic Bubba Coup de Grace. I wish I could give this two likes. I don't want to start taking moonlit walks with you though, you're still a Welsh cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 11/02/2017 at 4:32 PM, Northern Cunt said:

In only drive in the south on the way to the vinyards, and keep as close to the speed limit as possible, 6mph over seems to be the optimum velocity as you're less likely to be contaminated and plod can't be arsed.

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Is it just me or has the influx of new members increased quite rapidly since the dark old days that I arrived and made this site actually worth something? It's getting hard to keep track of the little shits. Are Roops and Rick hanging around outside train stations handing out flyers or something?

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

I think someone has been adding names to up the numbers as the majority don't even log in again let alone post some worthless bollocks.

Give it time and we'll be seeing the likes of Achmed and Mohammed joining up. A free CC membership package when they step off the boat.

I'm not sure it's flyers they're handing out, but I bet the foreigners get some special fucking consideration when it comes to moderation....

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Beautiful. 2 paragraphs of brilliant misdirection, followed by a classic Bubba Coup de Grace. I wish I could give this two likes. I don't want to start taking moonlit walks with you though, you're still a Welsh cunt.

Coming from you Eric, that means fuck all. Seriously though, I probably enjoyed writing it almost as much as you enjoyed reading it. 

Do you think Northern Cunt will be seen again? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Coming from you Eric, that means fuck all. Seriously though, I probably enjoyed writing it almost as much as you enjoyed reading it. 

Yes probably.

9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Doubtful, I think his entire repertoire was exhausted in his first Tolstoy-esque post. 'Welsh cunt seemed to hang around for a bit with a strange masochistic fervour, I suppose some people must get off on being advised to kill themselves and being repeatedly told to fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Doubtful, I think his entire repertoire was exhausted in his first Tolstoy-esque post. 'Welsh cunt seemed to hang around for a bit with a strange masochistic fervour, I suppose some people must get off on being advised to kill themselves and being repeatedly told to fuck off.

That explains punkape then.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have always pictured Punkape as the 'fast show' character 'Rowley Birkin QC', portrayed by Paul Whitehouse, he finished every monologue with "of course, I was very, very drunk"

He and frank are the only two people I regularly call poofs, chutney ferrets, sausage jockeys, cocoa shunters, faggots or queer. They give real homosexuals like Elton John or Graham Norton a bad name. 

Live and let live eh wolfie? Except newbies, frank, punkape and wolfie.

9 minutes ago, Noakes said:

He and frank are the only two people I regularly call poofs, chutney ferrets, sausage jockeys, cocoa shunters, faggots or queer. They give real homosexuals like Elton John or Graham Norton a bad name. 

Live and let live eh wolfie? Except newbies, frank, punkape and wolfie.

I have a vast library of euphemisms for those afflicted with 'the gay'. 'Marmite drillers' is one of my favourites.

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It's probably just Frank trying out his latest VPN. 

17 hours ago, Snatch said:

If Achmed and Mohammed would like to join, I am happy to oversee their induction. Complimentary bacon sandwiches and claw hammerings will be provided.