CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tony Fucking Blair

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Leave his family out of it, he has warned me off. I can smell his rage from here, a mixture of Swarfega, diesel and chemical toilet fluid.

Its quite big

two-storey-caravan-in-6th-place.jpg

Guest DingTheRioja
53 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Every cunt on here has given you a kicking over the last few days but, like a brontosaurus, your brain has not received the message from your arse yet. :lol:

No, they've tried to give me a kicking, only when their "arguments" fail, they resort back to the usual "multi-quote I want you dead dung caravan" bollocks, nothing original in their heads, just slurry sloshing back and forth as they rock in anger in front of their keyboards.

Useless cunts, even when running around in their poodle packs.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
25 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, they've tried to give me a kicking, only when their "arguments" fail, they resort back to the usual "multi-quote I want you dead dung caravan" bollocks, nothing original in their heads, just slurry sloshing back and forth as they rock in anger in front of their keyboards.

Run off and feed your kestrel, you cloth cap cunt.

He's right though, blair is a fucking cunt. It's mind-boggling that the grinning fucker thinks he can dictate to this country any more, and for blair of all people to suggest that widespread public protests ought to have an effect on a government agenda... words fail me. Somebody phone isis and give them blairs address, I'll even chip in a few quid myself. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

He's right though, blair is a fucking cunt. It's mind-boggling that the grinning fucker thinks he can dictate to this country any more, and for blair of all people to suggest that widespread public protests ought to have an effect on a government agenda... words fail me. Somebody phone isis and give them blairs address, I'll even chip in a few quid myself. 

Scotty, do you know anyone who will torch a caravan for 50€?

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Shut up and take your fucking medicine, Ding, you wingeing, faggot cur.

On 17/02/2017 at 3:19 PM, scotty said:

He's right though, blair is a fucking cunt. It's mind-boggling that the grinning fucker thinks he can dictate to this country any more, and for blair of all people to suggest that widespread public protests ought to have an effect on a government agenda... words fail me.

Spot-on, scotty. He's too arrogant to acknowledge much of the damage leading to Brexit was his doing in the first place – and now he's faced with tidying his own trail of excrement.

I wish Blair and his corrupt wife would attract the 'attentions' of certain organisations. It couldn't come too soon. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Scotty, do you know anyone who will torch a caravan for 50€?

I doubt Scotty would understand the hilarious significance of this request. I've noticed how you always have to name other members in your posts, in the hope they'll support you and join in. Truly fucking pathetic. Vivre. 

Guest I know that Cunt
8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

yes, repeat, blah blah, fuck off, this cunt deserves more individual nominations than all the others put together anyway so shut up.

Incitement to riot?

He accepts it, but wants to reverse it.

Yep, he wants to reverse it at all costs, "fuck the vote, I didn't like those results so I want another vote, or 2, or 3 to get my way...".

The fucking, fucking arrogant, fucking stupid fucking little fucking gurning, fucking war fucking mongering, fucking bastard.

Oi Blair....

FUCKING FUCK OFF!!!

That cunt blair is almost as arrogant as that other fucking fuckety fucking brexit hating cry baby Decimal Pointless. The vote was leave so that's fucking that you fucking fucktards.

I can't like your nom 10 times so I will randomly nom 10 of your posts. Well done.

-applause-GIF.gif

Guest I know that Cunt
7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bliar wants to keep his gob shut, we've nearly got rid of you bunch of wankers. My cousin is a manager at Peugeot and can't wait to get over to Ellesmere Port, and start stripping out any useful equipment from the factory. Roll on Article 50.

Hurry up then cos there won't be any left, it will all be the other side of the Mersey!

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Shut up and take your fucking medicine, Ding, you wingeing, faggot cur.

I suggest you get your ducks in line in private, no need to add me to your scheming conversation.... fucking idiots...

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Do you think Tone screams 'Basra!' as he's spaffing his load up Cherie's fragrant doughnut?

He would need a crew of strapping lads to hold her mooring line, wouldn't he?  

2 hours ago, scotty said:

Indeed, and if only Ding had said what you did, he'd have got all the "likes" instead of you. Life can be so unfair.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Spot-on, scotty. He's too arrogant to acknowledge much of the damage leading to Brexit was his doing in the first place – and now he's faced with tidying his own trail of excrement.

I wish Blair and his corrupt, obese fuckpig wife would attract the 'attentions' of certain guerilla organisations. It couldn't come too soon. 

Oh yes. I nearly forgot about his manta ray mouthed wife. I wonder if her dentist has ever asked her to "open wide"

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, scotty said:

The cunt's telling us we didn't know what we were voting for. Well fuck off blair, I knew exactly what I was voting for.