CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tony Fucking Blair

Guest DingTheRioja

I thought this was fairly good......not brilliant, but mildly amusing. That Blair cunt needs fucking bludgeoning. Whilst he's being spit-roasted by Punkape and his bummer friend Mandleson. And that fucking thing he married....what's all that about? I thought I saw her on Xhamster being fucked up the arse by a Nigerian but I was mistaken, it was someone pounding a mong to death with a hammer.

blair.jpg

• Like 2

This man really is based at the arsehole of politics. If he really wanted a mission to achieve something for the ordinary cunt, he could start campaigning for the NHS or decent social care for frail, vulnerable older people.

Not a chance. It begs the question who is collaborating with him and where all the dosh is coming from. At least the cunt is so far gone he is seen as a total irrelevance, albeit a hugely fucking annoying one.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, The Beast said:

This man really is based at the arsehole of politics. If he really wanted a mission to achieve something for the ordinary cunt, he could start campaigning for the NHS or decent social care for frail, vulnerable older people.

Not a chance. It begs the question who is collaborating with him and where all the dosh is coming from. At least the cunt is so far gone he is seen as a total irrelevance, albeit a hugely fucking annoying one.

a hugely fucking annoying one that has miliions and we pay for his fucking protection, isn't that the wrong way round? shouldn't he be paying for protection from us?

18 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

a hugely fucking annoying one that has miliions and we pay for his fucking protection, isn't that the wrong way round? shouldn't he be paying for protection from us?

Or denied any form of protection, alongside a blanket amnesty of protection from prosecution covering any group or individual who fancies having a pop at the smug, corrupt little shit.

On 18/02/2017 at 1:05 AM, The Beast said:

The corrupt, lying, war-mongering Scottish wanker is a fucking disgrace. Social care and the NHS suffered terribly under his government's 'stewardship', during which time he managed to cause more irreparable damage to this country than any other PM in recent history. I am ashamed to be part of a Britain that invaded and murdered – and kissed George W Bush's arse – under his semi-dictatorial dominion. Do the arseholes who voted him to power ever stop to think just why so much home-grown Islamic terrorism has managed to manifest itself in such a short space of time? 

One day, I'll be joining the millions of others in the streets celebrating his death, which will hopefully come sooner than later.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

I'm probably in the minority here. Nobody can forgive him and his cronies for the war with Iraq, and many suffered under his leadership, BUT those of us who had to live through Thatcher and Major, were fucking glad for a change and I cannot see the then Tory's walking away from any conflict with Saddam. What would May have done? Particularly now with Trump at the helm! Blair's manifesto was in essence a pretty good one as manifesto's go, and I strongly believe that if he had the chance to stick with it then he would have gone down as one of the best leaders of this country. Ever.  No Prime Minister can envisage what he had to deal with and without any warning. The cow disease and Diana's death for example, almost tore this county apart and HE had to deal with it. These things alone side-tracked him from what I believe were his principle ideas.  As for him today and now? He's a cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

.....Blair's manifesto was in essence a pretty good one as manifesto's go, and I strongly believe that if he had the chance to stick with it then he would have gone down as one of the best leaders of this country. Ever.  No Prime Minister can envisage what he had to deal with and without any warning. The cow disease and Diana's death for example, almost tore this county apart and HE had to deal with it. These things alone side-tracked him from what I believe were his principle ideas.  As for him today and now? He's a cunt.

Bollocks, he did what he wanted and fuck anything else.

Every other government has shit that appears, as for Diana, well that was handled fucking shit and so was mad cow disease, he was a fucking arsehole from start to finish.

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Bollocks, he did what he wanted and fuck anything else.

Every other government has shit that appears, as for Diana, well that was handled fucking shit and so was mad cow disease, he was a fucking arsehole from start to finish.

Blair has always been a cowardly little underhanded dirty twat. It's how his career in politics has lasted so long. He's making a mistake poking his head out from beneath his rock, though. Let the prat get the attention he so obviously craves, it's only a matter of time before he fucks up and he doesn't have the title of PM to hide behind these days.

10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm probably in the minority here. Nobody can forgive him and his cronies for the war with Iraq, and many suffered under his leadership, BUT those of us who had to live through Thatcher and Major, were fucking glad for a change and I cannot see the then Tory's walking away from any conflict with Saddam. What would May have done? Particularly now with Trump at the helm! Blair's manifesto was in essence a pretty good one as manifesto's go, and I strongly believe that if he had the chance to stick with it then he would have gone down as one of the best leaders of this country. Ever.  No Prime Minister can envisage what he had to deal with and without any warning. The cow disease and Diana's death for example, almost tore this county apart and HE had to deal with it. These things alone side-tracked him from what I believe were his principle ideas.  As for him today and now? He's a cunt.

Have you been smoking crack you dopey cunt or are you totally cum drunk from all you 'research' into words that rhyme with felch or tranny? Blair went full blown cunt a long time ago. Every top politician will eventually get a knighthood or peerage or gong of some kind, but not this crawly bum lick. You could argue that new labours lax attitude to immigration and border control gave rise to ukip and the undercurrent of resentment in the working class that they've been overlooked in favour of jonny foreigner. After all, these are the cunts who voted him in a second time by being bribed by even greater benefit handouts 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
42 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Have you been smoking crack you dopey cunt or are you totally cum drunk from all you 'research' into words that rhyme with felch or tranny? Blair went full blown cunt a long time ago. Every top politician will eventually get a knighthood or peerage or gong of some kind, but not this crawly bum lick. You could argue that new labours lax attitude to immigration and border control gave rise to ukip and the undercurrent of resentment in the working class that they've been overlooked in favour of jonny foreigner. After all, these are the cunts who voted him in a second time by being bribed by even greater benefit handouts 

I think he's sound.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I stand by my opinion, thank you very much. Would you perchance, care to tell me who YOU voted for (provided of course you could mark an X on a ballot paper) when he gave some hope back to this Tory infested country, or were you too busy with a chainsaw? Just as with Brexit,  the vast majority of this country voted Blair in, and I can assure you (you fucking numb-skull) they all had a better understanding than cunts like you.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, scotty said:

Read 'eavens's post again, then repeat what you've just proclaimed quince. He's funny enough usually, but definitely needs to steer a clear course away from political waters. 

Politics? You'd best brush-up yourself, you Sturgeon rimming Cunt of Scoon.

Guest Lady Penelope

Short memories the lot of you. He fucked up regarding the middle east and he's wrong about the EU but I doubt that any other party especially the Tories would have done anything else indeed the Tories fucked up big time with Libya. As to basic economic policies under Nu Labor we actually did well.

3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Short memories the lot of you. He fucked up regarding the middle east and he's wrong about the EU but I doubt that any other party especially the Tories would have done anything else indeed the Tories fucked up big time with Libya. As to basic economic policies under Nu Labor we actually did well.

What she said.

On 18/02/2017 at 0:40 PM, 'eavensabove said:

I'll award you a D-grade for your GCSE politics, 'eavens. If I were you, I'd stick your newfangled status of trying to compose rhymes which rim-clean the arseholes of those you were despised by just a short while ago.

Guest nobgobbler
32 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I stand by my opinion, thank you very much. Would you perchance, care to tell me who YOU voted for (provided of course you could mark an X on a ballot paper) when he gave some hope back to this Tory infested country, or were you too busy with a chainsaw? Just as with Brexit,  the vast majority of this country voted Blair in, and I can assure you (you fucking numb-skull) they all had a better understanding than cunts like you.

Things have changed eavens. Time was we were all up in arms about stuff like the poll tax and MPs claiming expenses for their duck pond. The amount of pissing of tax payers money more recently, wasted on the EU cunts is probably unprecedented and we can't afford it. Blair wants to increase that cost. It doesn't make sense. Plus, he's a jail dodging warmongering cunt.

12 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Things have changed eavens. Time was we were all up in arms about stuff like the poll tax and MPs claiming expenses for their duck pond. The amount of pissing of tax payers money more recently, wasted on the EU cunts is probably unprecedented and we can't afford it. Blair wants to increase that cost. It doesn't make sense. Plus, he's a jail dodging warmongering cunt.

Don't be silly, nobgob. As 'eavens points out, Blair would have 'gone down as one of the best leaders of this country' had diseased bovines and a car crash in Paris not blighted his ability to run the country properly.   

Guest nobgobbler
37 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Don't be silly, nobgob. As 'eavens points out, Blair would have 'gone down as one of the best leaders of this country' had diseased bovines and a car crash in Paris not blighted his ability to run the country properly.   

Something else to blame the white flag wavers for. I wonder what happened to all them mad cows? Oh yeah they became politicians. 

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Very true, and I totally agree that he's latest remarks oust him as the cunt that he is, but then again, I cannot recall any Prime Minister of this age who is not or hasn't been a cunt. Blair, WAS, a lesser-cunt in terms of cuntship. Half the cunts on here simply jump on the band-wagon to slate the cunt, without even being aware. He was VOTED IN, same as Trump was.... By the people. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, nobgobbler said:

Something else to blame the white flag wavers for. I wonder what happened to all them mad cows? Oh yeah they became politicians. 

Most of them, got married, to some of the dorks on here!

Guest nobgobbler
6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Very true, and I totally agree that he's latest remarks oust him as the cunt that he is, but then again, I cannot recall any Prime Minister of this age who is not or hasn't been a cunt. Blair, WAS, a lesser-cunt in terms of cuntship. Half the cunts on here simply jump on the band-wagon to slate the cunt, without even being aware. He was VOTED IN, same as Trump was.... By the people. 

and then he was voted out. Trump hasn't had his term yet so its too soon to compare the two.