CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gastroenteritis

Guest Welsh_cunt

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm leaving it to mingeeta to deliver the coup de grace, he's going to be so, so angry when he sees the unkind words from the Cymru cock choker 

I think @Mingeeta A.K.A Cockeeta has given his final blow to @Stubby Pecker's cock and died...with a bit of luck.

Guest nobgobbler
11 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Yes, the squits. Why does it take so long for these episodes to fuck off. Every episode requires 4/5 days on and off the throne pissing through your arse praying to god for a lump to signal some sort of ending to the sorry saga. Why haven’t our so called miraculous human body’s evolved to squirt all this muck out in one go, fucking stupid.

Jobby legs.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, scotty said:

...and the Sherlock Holmes award for 2017 goes to........ [drumroll].........Noakes!!!!

Cheers Scotty, how is life in Scummer ,sorry Southampton, treating you?

13 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Yes, the squits. Why does it take so long for these episodes to fuck off. Every episode requires 4/5 days on and off the throne pissing through your arse praying to god for a lump to signal some sort of ending to the sorry saga. Why haven’t our so called miraculous human body’s evolved to squirt all this muck out in one go, fucking stupid.

It's probably IBS. You are, after all, an Irritating Bag of Shit.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

He might think he has a monopoly on any device that delivers a sudden blow to an object. That would include Princess Margaret if the old cod slot was alive.

As long as I never claim to be claw hammer master and overseer of nuns I think he will be ok.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Noakes said:

As long as I never claim to be claw hammer master and overseer of nuns I think he will be ok.

Well, I s'pose he's having a good run for his money.

Guest Welsh_cunt
7 hours ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

It's probably IBS. You are, after all, an Irritating Bag of Shit.

No, it was definately the shits. I'm only irritating to you thin skinned cunts who can't accept that i'm far brighter and don't give a fuck about anyones ranting. You should take some of @Quincy Cockfingers class A's, should chill you out a bit, maybe even help you take your last breath hopefully.

22 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

No, it was definately the shits. I'm only irritating to you thin skinned cunts who can't accept that i'm far brighter and don't give a fuck about anyones ranting. You should take some of @Quincy Cockfingers class A's, should chill you out a bit, maybe even help you take your last breath hopefully.

Shut the fuck up, you stupid fucking cunt. There's only room for one Welsh cunt here, and as I'm a fucking titan of the corner, you can fuck off. 

Guest Welsh_cunt
25 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Shut the fuck up, you stupid fucking cunt. There's only room for one Welsh cunt here, and as I'm a fucking titan of the corner, you can fuck off. 

Hey @Bubba C, the only titan feature of you is your belly which doesn't mean you're the no.1 Welsh cunt. I'll soon knock you off your throne anyway.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Hey @Bubba C, the only titan feature of you is your belly which doesn't mean you're the no.1 Welsh cunt. I'll soon knock you off your throne anyway.

Big words, WC.  Big words.