CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dating web sites

Guest HizerKite

Guest HizerKite

Internet pages for weirdos and fat women who are unable to meet people in the real world (including me).  The women on these sites constantly complain about men looking for just one thing - it's an internet site you silly cunt! That's what blokes use it for.  Half the women on there have semi naked photos of themselves then moan about someone asking how big their tits are!  Cunts!

Oh and I'm not really a new user, I was on this site 10 years ago when it was funny!

6 minutes ago, HizerKite said:

Oh and I'm not really a new user, I was on this site 10 years ago when it was funny!

It must have been absolutely fucking hilarious with gems like this being churned out by comedic geniuses like you.

What's next in your arsenal of stating the fucking obvious?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HizerKite said:

Why did you leave? Did you get a knock back off Punkape?

Anyway, you came back. You didn't need to. Plenty of fish etc.

Guest HizerKite
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Why did you leave? Did you get a knock back off Punkape?

Anyway, you came back. You didn't need to. Plenty of fish etc.

I just got bored of the page as was losing its shine (good to see it hasn't returned).. Is Cat Woman still on here?

9 minutes ago, HizerKite said:

I just got bored of the page as was losing its shine (good to see it hasn't returned).. Is Cat Woman still on here?

Never heard of him. A thick cunt would look at the list of members currently active. I'm on your side though, nostalgia ain't what it used to be so man up and make the most of what's available. Or fuck off until 2027.

24 minutes ago, HizerKite said:

Internet pages for weirdos and fat women who are unable to meet people in the real world (including me).  The women on these sites constantly complain about men looking for just one thing - it's an internet site you silly cunt! That's what blokes use it for.  Half the women on there have semi naked photos of themselves then moan about someone asking how big their tits are!  Cunts!

Did they used to drink bleach 10 years ago?.  Anyway, welcome to the site (again). For good old fashioned straight advice you won't do better than to ask me. If you want to know about boring things, like caravanning and shit watches, consult Ape.  Ignore the rest, they are two faced cunts.

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Did they used to drink bleach 10 years ago?.  Anyway, welcome to the site (again). For good old fashioned straight advice you won't do better than to ask me. If you want to know about boring things, like caravanning and shit watches, consult Ape.  Ignore the rest, they are two faced cunts.

Says some Gallic moon howler with more faces than the town hall clock.

Back on topic. Who needs internet dating sites? They are for losers. I always relied on alcohol and my scintillating personality. Oh, and Rohypnol.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

A thick cunt would look at the list of members currently active.

You'd think so, wouldn't you? Let's give the benefit of the doubt and assume his computer failed at that very moment, because it's been overloaded with images of fat birds with big tits from dating sites.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

You'd think so, wouldn't you? Let's give the benefit of the doubt and assume his computer failed at that very moment, because it's been overloaded with images of fat birds with big tits from dating sites.

Every time I upload my photo onto Elite Singles, it changes to one of George Clooney. Strange that, must get it fixed.

Guest nobgobbler
58 minutes ago, HizerKite said:

You came here looking for wimin? seriously? 

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Here is a real rolex, just for #ape all the way from the 'exclusive' resort of goa, although £2300 buys 11 days in the sun for 2 people.

www.4GP.ME/ba3s/1487523498514.jpg

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

It must have been absolutely fucking hilarious with gems like this being churned out by comedic geniuses like you.

What's next in your arsenal of stating the fucking obvious?

Another like owed.

10 years ago? How old is this site then?

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Have you tried clicking the 'heterosexual' option when completing your profile? That might fix it.  

The strength of my manliness permeates the tinterweb. If a lady logs on to the same website as me, she starts dripping like a fucked fridge. Some of us just have it.

2 hours ago, HizerKite said:

thecatwoman fucked off (or got fucked off, not exactly sure which, probably a bit of both) a couple of years back. Pen's still banging on about trains, though, and Gibson hasn't changed the record in the last decade either.