CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who don't have a Barbour

Earl of Punkape

I've had numerous Barbour jackets over the years and I recently bought a Barbour Gilet in Wilmslow. A Barbour is essential wear for the country, shooting, the rugby club, the races and most outdoor occasions.They are reassuringly up market,warm and waterproof. I shall be wearing mine at Twickenham on Sunday when we slaughter the Italians.

Only cunts don't have a Barbour.Such morons wander around in anoraks and tracksuit tops. Scruffy sods.

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've had numerous Barbour jackets over the years and I recently bought a Barbour Gilet in Wilmslow. A Barbour is essential wear for the country, shooting, the rugby club, the races and most outdoor occasions.They are reassuringly up market,warm and waterproof. I shall be wearing mine at Twickenham on Sunday when we slaughter the Italians.

Only cunts don't have a Barbour.Such morons wander around in anoraks and tracksuit tops. Scruffy sods.

You dirty fucking A.W.O.L. cunt.

Guest I know that Cunt
6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Good nom Punky, they are indeed scruffy trainer wearing chavs. I have a couple of Barbours including an International for wearing on the Harley. I also have a couple of Musto jackets, one for shooting and an offshore jacket for when on the boat.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Welcome back Punky. I have 2 of the Barbor huskies which are a bit expensive at £80 for a lightly quilted anorak but they were both presents. The worst thing about them is the fucking name 'Barbor' emblazoned on the front left hand pocket in bright fucking yellow cotton. The fucking free advertising cunts plus, if I'm being totally honest, they make me look a bit of a cunt too.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
Barbor? fucking fakes.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Welcome back Punky. I have 2 of the Barbor huskies which are a bit expensive at £80 for a lightly quilted anorak but they were both presents. The worst thing about them is the fucking name 'Barbor' emblazoned on the front left hand pocket in bright fucking yellow cotton. The fucking free advertising cunts plus, if I'm being totally honest, they make me look a bit of a cunt too.

I think yours are fake. Mine has a "Barbour" label on the front.

2 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Good nom Punky, they are indeed scruffy trainer wearing chavs. I have a couple of Barbours including an International for wearing on the Harley. I also have a couple of Musto jackets, one for shooting and an offshore jacket for when on the boat.

I recently bought a Musto and use it for golf.An excellent make and hardily made.I have plenty of money so I'm going to get another from The House of Bruar. I'm off up to the Highlands golfing and shooting soon.....

lol.

Guest I know that Cunt
Just now, Punkape said:

I recently bought a Musto and use it for golf.An excellent make and hardily made.I have plenty of money so I'm going to get another from The House of Bruar. I'm off up to the Highlands golfing and shooting soon.....

lol.

Yes that will be great, I bought a Harkila pro hunter for stalking that's a very good jacket.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Thanks.

I was hoping you'd topped yourself.

Fuck off yourself.

I have to confess I was hoping you'd died horribly in an alcohol-induced Ranger Rover crash. Anyway, now that you're back, I hope you soon die horribly in an alcohol-induced Range Rover crash, and that the only thing holding your shattered body together is your Barbour Gilet.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Punkape said:

In your rare lucid moments between fixes you probably wander into Dorothy Perkins to shoplift your cheap apparel.....

lol.

I guarantee that every single thing I own is of superior quality to anything you have begged for or stolen.

Guest I know that Cunt
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Is that a Finnish or Swedish make?

They have that in that in Bruar as well....it looks like good gear.....

Danish I think, very good quality but can be rather stiff when new, needs a bit of wearing-in before you spend a whole day in one.

38 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Percussion Rambouillet. Far superior for shooting purposes. And timberlands on the mud, not the faggy brogues that the pseudo aristocracy favour.

Guest Lady Penelope
19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Do you still sit outside Alderley Edge Station asking people if they have got any spare change?

7 minutes ago, Ape said:

I have to confess I was hoping you'd died horribly in an alcohol-induced Ranger Rover crash. Anyway, now that you're back, I hope you soon die horribly in an alcohol-induced Range Rover crash, and that the only thing holding your shattered body together is your Barbour Gilet.

Ape, judging by your avatar, it appears that we are considerably richer than YOW! 

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

Why have you not died of aids yet? We were told the other prisoners, in that Maroccan jail you have been in recently, passed you round like a toy.

Now do something to get banned again you closetted, Father's favourite choir boy.

If you want to know how mosf of us feel about you look through the cunting through song thread. Then shoot yourself.

10 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Why have you not died of aids yet? We were told the other prisoners, in that Maroccan jail you have been in recently, passed you round like a toy.

Now do something to get banned again you closetted, Father's favourite choir boy.

If you want to know how mosf of us feel about you look through the cunting through song thread. Then shoot yourself.

IOU  a like.