CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Gong Farmer

They're best thing since sliced roll ups. I've even found liquid THC for my E cig online, fill the tank and Bob's yah cunted. It's great as I don't have to buy loose fags over the counter to roll a spliff  at an extortionate  30 cents at throw, in fact I don't even have to go to the coffeeshop any more. 

Tobacco is for cunts, weed is for even bigger cunts. Go E cig.

On 22/02/2017 at 2:21 PM, Panzerknacker said:

Must say they aren't a cunt of a yoke. .different flavours. .Coffee. .chocolate. .baileys cheese cake. ..it's the biz

Panzerknacker 

Care to explain what the FUCK this is supposed to mean? I've asked you this before, but why do you feel it necessary to use this idiotic "street" style of writing? Try using English in your replies and you might, just might, not come across as so much of a complete fucking idiot. 

On 2/22/2017 at 3:10 PM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I bet they improve your blow job technique for those more demanding 'sessions' with your 'special clients'

It has improved my performance and stamina  im back running and I counted the pumps on the last yoke I boned 618 continuous pumps before goo was blown. .bitch spent the following day sitting on a bag of frozen peas 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 25/02/2017 at 7:59 AM, Cap'n Cunt said:

E-cigs are for poofs. Capstan Full Strength for me...nicotine-stained fingers, a good phlegm-rattling cough in the mornings, lung cancer and an early grave. Sorted. 

Referring to the last four words of your post - If only!

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

It has improved my performance and stamina  im back running and I counted the pumps on the last yoke I boned 618 continuous pumps before goo was blown. .bitch spent the following day sitting on a bag of frozen peas 

Panzerknacker 

You finished after only that many pumps of your fist on your limp little sausage. Did your arm, as well as your hand need those frozen peas?

You're a quick finisher for sure. You want to try these meds I am on, you don't come for hours and hours, you have to set an alarm to remind you to finish.

Noakesisstillknackered

5 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You finished after only that many pumps of your fist on your limp little sausage. Did your arm, as well as your hand need those frozen peas?

You're a quick finisher for sure. You want to try these meds I am on, you don't come for hours and hours, you have to set an alarm to remind you to finish.

Noakesisstillknackered

Fuk you an yer performing enhancing drugs. .I'm organic 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

It won'timprMunstery performance and stamin a  im bac k running and I counted the pumps on the last yoke I boned 618 continuous pumps before goo was blown. .bitch spent the following day sitting on a bag of frozen peas 

Panzerknacker 

Pissyspacker you cunt. A bag of peas wont stay frozen all day with some corpulent ugly munter sitting on them.

Guest Mingeeta
35 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hey I'm only repeating what the hound was gibberin. . Ya hair splitting norris off corrie pallid sausage of cunt

Panzerknacker 

Christ, you really are a fuckin mong

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Fuk you an yer performing enhancing drugs. .I'm organic 

Panzerknacker 

That must be street talk for "your a fucking bullshitting cock sucker that never went to writing classes".

Guest Mingeeta
37 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

That's very nearly a sentence excellent work ming baby. ..you'll go far here 

Panzerknacker

I could post sentences all day long to show what a gigantic sack of horse shit you are, but I dont need to put myself out, as you do such a wonderful job of it on your own.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer twisting me melon man.

Panzerknacker 

You speak as if you are Sean Ryder's brain damaged secret cousin, hidden away in a room nobody knows about, with blacked out windows that have been licked continuously by the dribbling, gibbering and continuously gurning spacktard.

DumpAlfieAtTheKnackers

4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You speak as if you are Sean Ryder's brain damaged secret cousin, hidden away in a room nobody knows about, with blacked out windows that have been licked continuously by the dribbling, gibbering and continuously gurning spacktard.

DumpAlfieAtTheKnackers

It's no secret that im in receipt of a disability benefit and unable to work so keep working boys. .you lucky people you

Panzerknacker