CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women Who Use Domestic Violence As A Reason to Act A Cunt

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Run into one of these cowering, simpering, whinging cunts lately?  They're easy to spot.  Every little thing that goes wrong in their miserable fucking lives is somehow somebody else's fault, and they shouldn't have to lift a fucking finger to sort themselves because they are domestic violence survivors.  Most of these idiotic cunts haven't got an idea of what it actually entails.  Their bf or husband gets angry with them, throws her clothing and belongings in the dust bin and tells her to fuck off IS NOT a valid example of domestic abuse.  Listening to the cries of the couples children begging their father not to kill their mother in front of them, begging instead for him to kill them..."please don't hurt mum, daddy!"  THAT's ABUSE!!  Having some bastard get all pissed up and wield a hatchet at her head, barely missing, then collapsing a side of her face in for having the cheek to dodge the fatal blow...that ABUSE  Yet, here they are, getting evicted from their flat, it's domestic violence or abuse....refusing to get off their work shy arse and make a change in their life...domestic violence or PTSD.  

FUCK RIGHT OFF you lazy cunts.  You're giving real survivors a bad name and eating through resources that could help those who really need it.  

Guest Alfie Noakes

They are crying wolf for the benefits. I know of several victims of their partners abuse and one who was sadly killed by their sadistic ex partner, these people were not helped as the resources were not there for them when needed.

Guest I know that Cunt

But we live in a "liberal" society where we look after any fucking useless sponging cunts the poor people that need our help and sympathy, like the fucking illegal immigrant cunts poor people being persecuted abroad. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

But we live in a "liberal" society where we look after any fucking useless sponging cunts the poor people that need our help and sympathy, like the fucking illegal immigrant cunts poor people being persecuted abroad. 

Any one of these unstable vindictive cunts can accuse a bloke of this rubbish to try and manipulate the system to get what she wants, caring fuck all what it does to the lad's reputation.  These soft courts do tend to fall for it like utter dullards time and again.  They claim they are strong, independent, intelligent women, but only do as much to get the handout, then it's back to flailing about their poor broken wing routine.  

Canada has an abundance of vacant land open to settlement.  The closer to the arctic circle, the better.  

This is what happens when society wraps everyone in cotton wool.

Years ago if your fell out a tree you climbed back up and tried not to be a stupid cunt. These days you can most likely sue the council not cutting it down.

These women,and anyone else,that cry wolf should be told to fuck off,grow up and stop being lightweight cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
54 minutes ago, Snatch said:

This is what happens when society wraps everyone in cotton wool.

Years ago if your fell out a tree you climbed back up and tried not to be a stupid cunt. These days you can most likely sue the council not cutting it down.

These women,and anyone else,that cry wolf should be told to fuck off,grow up and stop being lightweight cunt.

Or maybe they should be thrown into an MMA fight with somebody like Ronda Rousey?  

Guest DingTheRioja

Someone I know of smacked his wife up, and threaten to rape the shit out of her in front of their (primary school age) kids, it took 3 coppers to remove him from the house yet the cunt walks with 2 sticks for the benefits.  He walks faster than anyone I know and the sticks never touch the fucking ground, he's had them 15 years and the rubber on the end is like new...

Now, if she didn't take him back, I'd quite happily chuck a few quid in for someone to beat the crap out of him once a week for a year until he realises the error of his ways, but she took him back in 3 days later.

This isn't the first time.

Bring back the old days when he'd get fucking lynched one dark saturday night....

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Someone I know of smacked his wife up, and threaten to rape the shit out of her in front of their (primary school age) kids, it took 3 coppers to remove him from the house yet the cunt walks with 2 sticks for the benefits.  He walks faster than anyone I know and the sticks never touch the fucking ground, he's had them 15 years and the rubber on the end is like new...

Now, if she didn't take him back, I'd quite happily chuck a few quid in for someone to beat the crap out of him once a week for a year until he realises the error of his ways, but she took him back in 3 days later.

This isn't the first time.

Bring back the old days when he'd get fucking lynched one dark saturday night....

Says more about her, Ding, and where the lynching should be given.