CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Moving House is a Cunt

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I'm moving to London where the streets are paved with gold. Make sure that your new house has a boiling water tap and is located near a garden centre.

Good for you, good for us. Sorted.

However, I suggest a street paved with lager vomit, a lead coffin filled to the brim with boiling oil and a garden shed stuffed up your arse.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Good for you, good for us. Sorted.

However, I suggest a street paved with lager vomit, a lead coffin filled to the brim with boiling oil and a garden shed stuffed up your arse.

So I should move to Manchester then?

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

6,000 miles away, I get a signal, and the first thing I read is this shit. Yesterday I spent 4 hours photographing a fucking great crater spouting copious amounts of hot, foul smelling shit, and it was deafening. It was probably very similar to standing next to you in a flat roofed pub, as you talk complete bollocks.  Fuck off you Welsh tit. 

Why did you spend 4 hours photographing Franks' gob?

Guest Welsh_cunt
7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

... Moving house is a cunt, particularly when I've moved three times since last year, and even now as I move once again it's only for 6 months or so. Boxing up, packing this & that and herding my flock takes its toll, not to mention the expense and of course language barriers. You might say that I have it easy, what with being a nomadic pilgrim in a Yurt, but moving here to there due to necessity, truly pisses me off.   

Why does you new identity keep getting revealed? If you stop bragging about your past misdemeanors to any old cunt, you won't have to keep moving on with a new identity. Offenders like you cost us taxpayers money. Are you Karen Matthews' ex boyfriend by any chance?

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes well I am aware that it is a bit further than your usual Skegness, but you should try and be a bit more adventurous.

Change the fucking record you monumental bell end, no one gives a fuck about your wretched imaginary holiday. If it is real, please be sitting next to the sweating, bearded Arab bloke with hand luggage he refuses to let go of on the flight home. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 2/26/2017 at 9:04 AM, 'eavensabove said:

... Moving house is a cunt, particularly when I've moved three times since last year, and even now as I move once again it's only for 6 months or so. Boxing up, packing this & that and herding my flock takes its toll, not to mention the expense and of course language barriers. You might say that I have it easy, what with being a nomadic pilgrim in a Yurt, but moving here to there due to necessity, truly pisses me off.   

You were warned about your vivisectionist proclivities.  You just have to keep moving to avoid capture.  

On 26/02/2017 at 2:04 PM, 'eavensabove said:

A word of advice - make sure you get registered on the electoral roll as soon after you move as possible. Failure to do so can have a negative effect on your credit rating; and it took me nearly 10 minutes to track down your last address without it.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

A word of advice - make sure you get registered on the electoral roll as soon after you move as possible. Failure to do so can have a negative effect on your credit rating; and it took me nearly 10 minutes to track down your last address without it.

Really? And so where were  my addresses throughout last year, and now?

You have 40 minutes and counting, and I've even given you a clue.

P.S. Snitch will like anything said against anybody he doesn't necessarily get on with, whether they be right or wrong.

P>P>S. Welcome back.

P>P>P>S. You cunt.

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Really? And so where were  my addresses throughout last year, and now?

You have 40 minutes and counting, and I've even given you a clue.

P.S. Snitch will like anything said against anybody he doesn't necessarily get on with, whether they be right or wrong.

P>P>S. Welcome back.

P>P>P>S. You cunt.

I "like" a post if I like it. As we all do.

That's the whole point you twat.

On 26/02/2017 at 8:50 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

I'm moving to London where the streets are paved with gold. Make sure that your new house has a boiling water tap and is located near a garden centre.

I'm pleased (for you) that you've decided to move to England to annoy us here, for a better salary and better life, like millions of hardcore Mel Gibson fans, to escape the depression and misery beyond Hadrian's Wall.

• Like 1