CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Swing Low, Sweet Chariot.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed, it's a shite song especially when there are plenty of other patriotic, xenophobic rants the Barbour wearing twats could belt out at "twickers"

The scotch, however, have adopted highland culture as Scottish culture and you've got a German queen of England to thank for that.

Maybe the SNP should campaign on stopping the absent English and Arab landlords who own most of the highlands for their grouse and deer slaughtering past times, keeping the land treeless and hence devoid of wildlife? This sucks huge sums of UK tax money just for owning land probably given to them by Edward the 1st. The subsidy for grouse moors was almost doubled by the conservatives the fucking cunts. If this was general knowledge to the scots and anglos I'm sure there would be outrage- giving money to the worlds richest cunts when public services suffer.

You've done it now Stubbs, you referred to them as "the Scotch", they FUCKING hate that. The Devils in skirts will be hunting you down now.

Guest Welsh_cunt
5 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

A pointless observation. In my line of work I would earn more if I moved to London. However any increase in salary would be spunked on transport, the rent on whatever garden shed you could find (forget getting a mortgage or that bollocks with buying a share in a property) and general living costs. I know enough people that made that mistake.

I would consider mainland Europe, Australia, Canada and the US before England. 

No consideration for a move to Wales, what a cunt.

7 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

A pointless observation. In my line of work I would earn more if I moved to London. However any increase in salary would be spunked on transport, the rent on whatever garden shed you could find (forget getting a mortgage or that bollocks with buying a share in a property) and general living costs. I know enough people that made that mistake.

I would consider mainland Europe, Australia, Canada and the US before England. 

Australia would be good. Preferably somewhere deep in the outback where they have no internet.

Guest Welsh_cunt
40 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Ah, Wales. The dark, gloomy, gale-ridden piece of land in which sheep out-populate people by a ratio of about 4-1. The only sheep-human equality is intelligence, of which you are a shining example.

Ah quit with the sheep analogies will you, i've heard them all and they're really not funny. Hey, the first time you've hit the nail on the head though. Wales is dark and gloomy, and hey, I live on the more desirable areas on the Gower peninsula and it's still shit. Cunts like you should feel sorry for me living in such darkness. But hey, I can sell up in a few years, get out of this godforsaken hell hole and live wherever the fuck I like. I may even come live next door to you. I can call you a cunt through the window without having to go on my phone, how cool would that be. I'll bring some sheep with me and show you how to really show a sheep a good time, cunt.

18 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Ah quit with the sheep analogies will you, i've heard them all and they're really not funny. Hey, the first time you've hit the nail on the head though. Wales is dark and gloomy, and hey, I live on the more desirable areas on the Gower peninsula and it's still shit. Cunts like you should feel sorry for me living in such darkness. But hey, I can sell up in a few years, get out of this godforsaken hell hole and live wherever the fuck I like. I may even come live next door to you. I can call you a cunt through the window without having to go on my phone, how cool would that be. I'll bring some sheep with me and show you how to really show a sheep a good time, cunt.

Thank you for proving my point with such a compelling defence of your idiocy.

You really are an absolute fucking tool.

Guest Welsh_cunt
4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Thank you for proving my point with such a compelling defence of your idiocy.

You really are an absolute fucking tool.

At least I will never ever become a darts fan like the soft cunt that you are. I bet you're one of them fucking morons holding up '180' signs when Wolfie cunt gets a 180. And you call me a tool? Have a word with yourself.

Guest Gong Farmer
23 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Like the Elgin Marbles, and everything else in the British Museum, Swing Low Sweet Chariot is yet another thing stolen by the English. You Anglo pricks start braying it at every opportunity; cunts that voted for Brexit because you hate foreigners, yet you are happy to mercilessly pillage and steal everything that said foreign cunts forgot to nail down. Unless it transpires that John Rutter wrote Swing Low during a lost weekend, fuck off and get your own songs you chimp-faced robbing mongrel cunts.

Fuck me. You even get triggered by a stupid Rugby song. What exactly doesn't trigger an offence manufacturing cunt like you?

8 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Fuck me. You even get triggered by a stupid Rugby song. What exactly doesn't trigger an offence manufacturing cunt like you?

Not much bothers STD, does it? I can imagine a white car with red go-faster stripes, which incidentally depicts the England flag, would trigger his obvious anger.

I can imagine him sitting in the living room of his damp, inner-city council flat, crying as he's halfway through the cheapest Scotch whisky available at Aldi, holding the bottle up to his Matsui TV screen in homage to Braveheart for the 50th time. 

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Welsh_cunt said:

The Gower peninsula, isn't that the place has those large rocks about 150ft high shaped like doorways? If so how about jumping off one, preferably when the tide is out.

2 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

The Gower peninsula, isn't that the place has those large rocks about 150ft high shaped like doorways? If so how about jumping off one, preferably when the tide is out.

Let's wait until he can provide evidence of 'outwitting Wolfie cunt' before never hearing from the genius again.

1 hour ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Idiot. 

Guest Gong Farmer
18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Not much bothers STD, does it? I can imagine a white car with red go-faster stripes, which incidentally depicts the England flag, would trigger his obvious anger.

I can imagine him sitting in the living room of his damp, inner-city council flat, crying as he's halfway through the cheapest Scotch whisky available at Aldi, holding the bottle up to his Matsui TV screen in homage to Braveheart for the 50th time. 

Sitting in his damp inner-city safe space more like. 

Guest 'eavensabove
23 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Like the Elgin Marbles, and everything else in the British Museum, Swing Low Sweet Chariot is yet another thing stolen by the English. You Anglo pricks start braying it at every opportunity; cunts that voted for Brexit because you hate foreigners, yet you are happy to mercilessly pillage and steal everything that said foreign cunts forgot to nail down. Unless it transpires that John Rutter wrote Swing Low during a lost weekend, fuck off and get your own songs you chimp-faced robbing mongrel cunts.

And it's a fucking shame that we didn't strip more desirable items from the foreign cunts. Perhaps if we had, then the Taliban and ISIL wouldn't be blowing the fuckers up and destroying things which would be far safer in our British Museum. 

Which reminds me: I've the Hanging Gardens of Babylon up for grabs if anybody wants the cunting thing. Byer collects. £5 all-in. No offers.

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Fuck, that's absolutely genius compared to your embarrassing pop at me the other week. I still can't believe you came up with that. I mean, what inspired you?

Guest Welsh_cunt
32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Still waiting....

And don't let me get started on you Stubby cunt, i've spent enough time abusing you, just like in your wet dreams. You must be suicidal by now......and I thought today couldn't get any better....

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Idiot. 

Here's @Bubba C the downtrodden cunt who's stuck in this shit hole called Wales for the rest of his life, what a poor cunt he must be feeling. You've be the only Welsh cunt on here when I sell up Bubba. On a positive note you can take my mantle as the funniest Welsh cunt on here.

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

Sorry Cockeeta, I just can't get past your embarrassment on here, it'll long live in my memory.

16 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oh, just laugh at as bunch of middle-class twats singing what is actually a negro spiritual song.

Then laugh even harder at the Jocks proclaiming undying love for something called their 'wee bit hill and glen', the soppy cunts

Much prefer the choral body image criticism of " You fat bastard " .. or the barbed sarcasm in " Where were you when you were shit " ..  and not forgetting the poignancy and Keats like eloquence of " What the fuckinell was that " .

Guest Mingeeta
14 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Sorry Cockeeta, I just can't get past your embarrassment on here, it'll long live in my memory.

You are the only one who thought i had embarrassed myself titwank.

Now, Crawl back in your test tube and this time stay there.