CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Swing Low, Sweet Chariot.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

13 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Here's @Bubba C the downtrodden cunt who's stuck in this shit hole called Wales for the rest of his life, what a poor cunt he must be feeling. You've be the only Welsh cunt on here when I sell up Bubba. On a positive note you can take my mantle as the funniest Welsh cunt on here.

You're not Ding, which goes entirely in your favour. However, there's only so long that you can dine out on the goodwill that your fortune of birth generates.

Just a suggestion, but in order to stay in my good books, have you considered upping your game, you thick fucking cunt?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're not Ding, which goes entirely in your favour. However, there's only so long that you can dine out on the goodwill that your fortune of birth generates.

Just a suggestion, but in order to stay in my good books, have you considered upping your game, you thick fucking cunt?

You're lowering the bar for a midget to compete in the high jump.

Guest Welsh_cunt
28 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

You are the only one who thought i had embarrassed myself titwank.

Now, Crawl back in your test tube and this time stay there.

Ummm...I don't think so...that'll be your defining supreme moment on here Cockeeta....you poor poor bastard.

Guest Welsh_cunt
33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Thank you for the compliment of not being Ding, and your kind words of wisdom in your suggestion of upping my game. However, with the numerous thick cunts on here, I really don't feel the need to.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Thank you for the compliment of not being Ding, and your kind words of wisdom in your suggestion of upping my game. However, with the numerous thick cunts on here, I really don't feel the need to.

Forgive me W.C. for my bad time keeping...

I appear to be the only one who hasn't called you cunt.

And so not to be outdone:

YOU'RE A CUNT!

Guest Welsh_cunt
18 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

YOU'RE A CUNT!

Thank you eavensabove. You do seem to have that odd person out persona. Cunt!.

Guest Mingeeta
49 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Ummm...I don't think so...that'll be your defining supreme moment on here Cockeeta....you poor poor bastard.

My supreme moment(s) is putting you in your place you inbred piece of shit, and watching everyone else do the same. 

Taxi ( or spaz chariot) for welsh_cunt. Dont let the gravel hurt as you scrape your knuckles on the way out.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Decs old boy, in the short space of time our sheepist friend has been with us surely you've seen that 'upping ones game' is beyond him? I did suggest this early doors but to no avail. The only conclusions I can draw is that he's either in his teens and not yet acquired the wit or vocabulary or the welsh condition really is that bad.  

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Decs old boy, in the short space of time our sheepist friend has been with us surely you've seen that 'upping ones game' is beyond him? I did suggest this early doors but to no avail. The only conclusions I can draw is that he's either in his teens and not yet acquired the wit or vocabulary or the welsh condition really is that bad.  

I'd wager he, is a she. Not in a Tran's sense, but factual sense.  

On 26/02/2017 at 3:53 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Like the Elgin Marbles, and everything else in the British Museum, Swing Low Sweet Chariot is yet another thing stolen by the English. You Anglo pricks start braying it at every opportunity; cunts that voted for Brexit because you hate foreigners, yet you are happy to mercilessly pillage and steal everything that said foreign cunts forgot to nail down. Unless it transpires that John Rutter wrote Swing Low during a lost weekend, fuck off and get your own songs you chimp-faced robbing mongrel cunts.

You really are the analogy of Alex Salmond's bottom.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

Just been a matter of time really . Although nobody seemed to have a problem with The Temptations version of "On Ikley Moor baht'at"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04wd90b

I'm flattered, but ultimately worried, that academics trawl Cunts Corner looking for new ideas.

Anyway, while you're listening, is there any mileage in researching low cost water-soluble contraceptives that could be put into to the local water supply of less desirable areas? Alternately could they be mixed into the flavour sachets in Pot Noodles and able to withstand boiling water for a few minutes? 

59 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I'm flattered, but ultimately worried, that academics trawl Cunts Corner looking for new ideas.

Anyway, while you're listening, is there any mileage in researching low cost water-soluble contraceptives that could be put into to the local water supply of less desirable areas? Alternately could they be mixed into the flavour sachets in Pot Noodles and able to withstand boiling water for a few minutes? 

I've been dropping increasingly unsubtle hints for a while now to ISIS that it would be quite the idea to fly couple of crop dusters laden with napalm and Semtex (for irony) over the stadium in Glasgow during an Old Firm match. After venting the napalm they could kamikaze the planes into the packed terraces behind each goal, while Tunisians armed with sub-machine guns stationed outside strafe anyone trying to escape. It would certainly beat the fuck out of their last plan of jamming a Jeep in the airport security doors.

Tomorrow just might be the day, fingers crossed.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've been dropping increasingly unsubtle hints for a while now to ISIS that it would be quite the idea to fly couple of crop dusters laden with napalm and Semtex (for irony) over the stadium in Glasgow during an Old Firm match. After venting the napalm they could kamikaze the planes into the packed terraces behind each goal, while Tunisians armed with sub-machine guns stationed outside strafe anyone trying to escape. It would certainly beat the fuck out of their last plan of jamming a Jeep in the airport security doors.

Tomorrow just might be the day, fingers crossed.

I can't think of a better way of ridding Scotland of the menace of sectarianism. Indiscriminately erase both the cafflicks and proddystants off the face of the nation. No casual name calling, Big Jock Knew, 1690 and all that cobblers.  

8 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I can't think of a better way of ridding Scotland of the menace of sectarianism. Indiscriminately erase both the cafflicks and proddystants off the face of the nation. No casual name calling, Big Jock Knew, 1690 and all that cobblers.  

Fuck the Pope and Fuck the Queen. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That seems a fair and balanced outlook. I'm no Royalist by any means and I don't derive any sort of national 'pride' from the Royals, but look at the sort of culture-free emaciated towerblock jakey bullshit of Glasgow's fiercest Republicans and, frankly. fuck that for a game of conkers. It puts me off the whole idea of Scottish Independence. We would have to come up with some sort of indigenous Scottish culture that isn't just shitty 2nd rate actor luvvies, Kirsty Wark, Still Game repeats, Grant Stott playing ugly women in pantomimes, and constantly pretending that England is holding us back somehow. At the same time the inbred chinless foppery of the English ruling elite seems equally foreign and distant. 

Also, Calcutta Cup. What the fuck was that? 

Guest Ollyboro
On 27/02/2017 at 5:57 PM, 'eavensabove said:

YOU'RE A CUNT!

I've committed some real atrocities to my toilet in my time, Jazz, but I've never felt the need to apologise to it, then call it a cunt 

On 26/02/2017 at 3:53 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

Like the Elgin Marbles, and everything else in the British Museum, Swing Low Sweet Chariot is yet another thing stolen by the English. You Anglo pricks start braying it at every opportunity; cunts that voted for Brexit because you hate foreigners, yet you are happy to mercilessly pillage and steal everything that said foreign cunts forgot to nail down. Unless it transpires that John Rutter wrote Swing Low during a lost weekend, fuck off and get your own songs you chimp-faced robbing mongrel cunts.

Fucking public school boy gay wanker song for egg chasing cunts with ruddy faces and waxed Barbour jackets

Guest DingTheRioja
20 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's a threesome I'd rather not have thank you very much, and I don't want that fucking image in my mind either, you cunt!