CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Swing Low, Sweet Chariot.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Like the Elgin Marbles, and everything else in the British Museum, Swing Low Sweet Chariot is yet another thing stolen by the English. You Anglo pricks start braying it at every opportunity; cunts that voted for Brexit because you hate foreigners, yet you are happy to mercilessly pillage and steal everything that said foreign cunts forgot to nail down. Unless it transpires that John Rutter wrote Swing Low during a lost weekend, fuck off and get your own songs you chimp-faced robbing mongrel cunts.

2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Like the Elgin Marbles, and everything else in the British Museum, Swing Low Sweet Chariot is yet another thing stolen by the English. You Anglo pricks start braying it at every opportunity; cunts that voted for Brexit because you hate foreigners, yet you are happy to mercilessly pillage and steal everything that said foreign cunts forgot to nail down. Unless it transpires that John Rutter wrote Swing Low during a lost weekend, fuck off and get your own songs you chimp-faced robbing mongrel cunts.

I've never sung it, I do not know anyone who has ever sung it, and have never heard it being sung by anyone. Lazy stereotyping here, Dan. Maybe if you spent the evening in a northern social club, you might hear some ghastly fat cunt who loves 'rugger' mumbling it through a mouthful of pukka pie, but it's hardly an anthem for 95% of Englishmen.

Do you sit there of an evening mindlessly shouting "Och aye the noo" and "see you, Jimmy"?

Cunt.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Do you sit there of an evening mindlessly shouting "Och aye the noo" and "see you, Jimmy"?

Only when I get impatient because my battered Mars Bar hasn't shown up yet.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'll wager my house you'd move to England if the salary (weekly wages in your case) was desirable.

A pointless observation. In my line of work I would earn more if I moved to London. However any increase in salary would be spunked on transport, the rent on whatever garden shed you could find (forget getting a mortgage or that bollocks with buying a share in a property) and general living costs. I know enough people that made that mistake.

I would consider mainland Europe, Australia, Canada and the US before England. 

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've never sung it, I do not know anyone who has ever sung it, and have never heard it being sung by anyone. Lazy stereotyping here, Dan. Maybe if you spent the evening in a northern social club, you might hear some ghastly fat cunt who loves 'rugger' mumbling it through a mouthful of pukka pie, but it's hardly an anthem for 95% of Englishmen.

Cunt.

Alexander Graham Bell nicked the idea for the telephone from Elisha Gray, the thieving jock cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

A pointless observation. In my line of work I would earn more if I moved to London. However any increase in salary would be spunked on transport, the rent on whatever garden shed you could find (forget getting a mortgage or that bollocks with buying a share in a property) and general living costs. I know enough people that made that mistake.

I would consider mainland Europe, Australia, Canada and the US before England. 

.And what is your line of work, may I ask.

17 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

However any increase in salary would be spunked on transport, the rent on whatever garden shed you could find (forget getting a mortgage or that bollocks with buying a share in a property) and general living costs. I know enough people that made that mistake.

These are the precise things people negotiate with prospective employers before making such a decision. That said, council binmen are offered fixed salaries in London, so I understand your plight.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Those are the precise things people negotiate with prospective employers before making such a decision. That said, council binmen are offered fixed salaries in London, so I understand your plight.

The position of Janitor springs to mind.

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Snatch: The pinnacle of English culture. 

I don't care where this gay song originated from. I hate it anyway so shove it up your arse.

By the way,well done on a post that doesn't take 500tb of internet space.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I don't care where this gay song originated from. I hate it anyway so shove it up your arse.

By the way,well done on a post that doesn't take 500tb of internet space.

Reported to Admin.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Cunt.

e71ppf.jpg

• Like 1