CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Child sex abuse enquiry

colonelkurtz

Don't forget that the powerful fuckers who need prosecuting will have enough dosh and influence to get the best judges money can buy to ensure their kiddie fiddling never comes to light.

2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Don't forget that the powerful fuckers who need prosecuting will have enough dosh and influence to get the best judges money can buy to ensure their kiddie fiddling never comes to light.

It might also be that some judges don't want this to come to light.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It might also be that some judges don't want this to come to light.

Are you suggesting that some of our judges might have a conflict of interest or not be decent honourable folk?

Just now, Lady Penelope said:

Are you suggesting that some of our judges might have a conflict of interest or not be decent honourable folk?

I'm jut saying that some might have their reasons,whatever they might be.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything.

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It might also be that some judges don't want to come to light.

3 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

My first ever multi-quote. I would suggest that people with power and influence use their friends with power and influence to avoid embarrassing revelations getting into the public domain. At a lower level, that is why I detest Freemasonry and golf clubs.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Manky said:

My first ever multi-quote. I would suggest that people with power and influence use their friends with power and influence to avoid embarrassing revelations getting into the public domain. At a lower level, that is why I detest Freemasonry and golf clubs.

What about The Buffs and The W.I.?

5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

What about The Buffs and The W.I.?

I think the Buffs are poor man's Masons. I don't think the W.I. are much of a threat to society. How could a bunch of middle aged, menstruating, psycho women agree on anything long enough to influence anything

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Manky said:

I think the Buffs are poor man's Masons. I don't think the W.I. are much of a threat to society. How could a bunch of middle aged, menstruating, psycho women agree on anything long enough to influence anything

Auntie Doris made a jam roly poly to kill for.

4 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Auntie Doris made a jam roly poly to kill for.

And I suppose that if you didn't appreciate it you would be eviscerated on the spot. The only person I was ever scared of was my mum. Mrs Manky is formidable but my life is heading to the latter stages and death no longer holds the same fear.

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Great!

I have a Master's Degree in mortality studies from the University Of Life. 60 years at 100mph is better than 1,000 years being a boring prick like you. My ambition is to live forever but whatever happens, I will die trying.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Manky said:

I have a Master's Degree in mortality studies from the University Of Life. 60 years at 100mph is better than 1,000 years being a boring prick like you. My ambition is to live forever but whatever happens, I will die trying.

Operative word being die.  

On 27/02/2017 at 10:41 AM, Manky said:

Fucking shut it, you multi-quoting, thick northern cunt. 

And take ding with you.

9 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fucking shut it, you multi-quoting, thick northern cunt. 

And take ding with you.

A cunting off a sheep shagger. Get back down the pit you bone rodney excuse for a human being. Make sure you don't have an accident, Chester A&E is a bit busy at the moment. That is if you survive the Blacon posse.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 9:42 AM, colonelkurtz said:

So after the 2014 announcement the enquiry begins. After fuck knows how many "delays" , the past three years should have been quite sufficient to have seen countless burned out document shredders , fried delete keyboard buttons and enough call and message log deletes to fill the Albert Hall.

Nothing will come of it. It will be brushed under the carpet once again, just as with all (or certainly most) Public Inquiries.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:52 AM, Manky said:

So is mine, and I'm pleased to know that so far so good.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Manky said:

Cutting edge cunting. I am in awe of your magnificence and not worthy of being on the same site.

So fuck off.

Manky, I must say, I'm rather disappointed that you weren't able to shake it off and took such a predictable and timely comment so personally.  That's not in your usual nature.  You have to admit, you walked right into it and left the door wide fucking open for a barrage of various kill yourself type comments.  

I merely pointed out the obvious.  No ill intent meant.  

12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Manky, I must say, I'm rather disappointed that you weren't able to shake it off and took such a predictable and timely comment so personally.  That's not in your usual nature.  You have to admit, you walked right into it and left the door wide fucking open for a barrage of various kill yourself type comments.  

I merely pointed out the obvious.  No ill intent meant.  

Fuck off you knob. (Serious ill intent meant)

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck off you knob. (Serious ill intent meant)

You ungrateful sniveling cunt.  The number of times I witnessed you pedalling your fat arse in your pink Nike bike shorts and I didn't press the accelerator through the floor to run you down!  When you least expect it, expect it, cunt!  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You ungrateful sniveling cunt.  The number of times I witnessed you pedalling your fat arse in your pink Nike bike shorts and I didn't press the accelerator through the floor to run you down!  When you least expect it, expect it, cunt!  

Bring it on arsewipe. A fat, washed up has-been motorist is no match for a toned up ninja cyclist at the peak of his powers. I bet I could take the batteries out of my Acme Cunt Detector Mk1 and it would still pick you up a mile away.

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

Bring it on arsewipe. A fat, washed up has-been motorist is no match for a toned up ninja cyclist at the peak of his powers. I bet I could take the batteries out of my Acme Cunt Detector Mk1 and it would still pick you up a mile away.

You'll need eyes in the back of your head, fuckstick.  You won't see it coming until it's too fucking late.  

1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You'll need eyes in the back of your head, fuckstick.  You won't see it coming until it's too fucking late.  

I see everything coming by cycling backwards.