CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Child sex abuse enquiry

colonelkurtz

8 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The joke's over Manky.  Like your tenure here.  You're finished.  

I'll be the judge of that. Better men than you have been left at the wayside.

I can't leave this site. My public need me.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Manky said:

I'll be the judge of that. Better men than you have been left at the wayside.

I can't leave this site. My public need me.

All things in time, Manky.  Just like your imminent bicycling accident.  

22 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

All things in time, Manky.  Just like your imminent bicycling accident.  

I have doubled my insurance in case I break your car.

Now fuck off petrol headed mong.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have doubled my insurance in case I break your car.

Now fuck off petrol headed mong.

I've called the bookmakers, dropping a tenner on A&E refusing to help you because you have AIDS.  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I've called the bookmakers, dropping a tenner on A&E refusing to help you because you have AIDS.  

You spaz. You have an accident and it will take them hours to cut the car out of the wreckage.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Great work fellas, top class. 

As for the kiddie fiddlers, shall we start again? 

He started it. Kiddie fiddler's are cunts. Nowt more to say really.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking terrible.  Just like the rest of your shit.

Bubs. What is the meaning of this fucking backchat? Ding here biting at your shoulder like some sort of enraged, fliddy, kestrel controlling cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
48 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Great work fellas, top class. 

As for the kiddie fiddlers, shall we start again? 

I avoid mentioning kiddie fiddlers and any punter by name, as I know how admin frowns upon that.  

Guest DingTheRioja
34 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bubs. What is the meaning of this fucking backchat? Ding here biting at your shoulder like some sort of enraged, fliddy, kestrel controlling cunt.

Backchat?

You really are fucking dumb aren't you?

30 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

He's taking the fucking mick, is what is happening. It seems to think it acceptable to troll every post with hilarious comments like "you're/your shit" or "your/you're shit" (depending on who his target audience is), and it's making me sick.

I'm pretty certain he's also grassed you up for saying he fancied his step-dad, the no-good, barrow wielding, pipe smoking, pie and gravy munching, stupid fucking cunt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Backchat?

You really are fucking dumb aren't you?

Ding, I can imagine you now. Stood atop an upturned Netto crate on a piece of Wakefield wasteland, wind blowing your hair back from your massive spam forehead, thinking you're fucking Heathcliff on t'moors. Shut your fucking mouth, you're not in a Bronte novel and no one gives a fuck about what you've got to say.

45 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

He's taking the fucking mick, is what is happening. It seems to think it acceptable to troll every post with hilarious comments like "you're/your shit" or "your/you're shit" (depending on who his target audience is), and it's making me sick.

I'm pretty certain he's also grassed you up for saying he fancied his step-dad, the no-good, barrow wielding, pipe smoking, pie and gravy munching, stupid fucking cunt. 

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding, I can imagine you now. Stood atop an upturned Netto crate on a piece of Wakefield wasteland, wind blowing your hair back from your massive spam forehead, thinking you're fucking Heathcliff on t'moors. Shut your fucking mouth, you're not in a Bronte novel and no one gives a fuck about what you've got to say.

Can any of you actually remember why you all started this "lets all hate Ding" stuff?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bronte?

Wakefield?

You fucking pleb.

You lost it and lost, kill yourself, thick cunt.

Just now, Snatch said:

Can any of you actually remember why you all started this "lets all hate Ding" stuff?

Yes, I think I caused Decs one of his famous meltdowns and he got a ban, he's still bitter.

10 minutes ago, Snatch said:

What are you, his fucking boyfriend now? He doesn't need you defending his honour, like some sort of illiterate knight in dribble-soaked armour.

I realise that you are thick as fucking shit, but I didn't take into account that you also had a memory span that was equivalent to that of a goldfish. He was originally cunted without mercy during the days that Roops was not a mod, mainly because he was still up her arse, which as I recall, you took exception to at the time as well.

I don't blame you for your sudden about face though. Fucking idiots are renowned for their short term memories.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What are you, his fucking boyfriend now? He doesn't need you defending his honour, like some sort of illiterate knight in dribble-soaked armour.

I realise that you are thick as fucking shit, but I didn't take into account that you also had a memory span that was equivalent to that of a goldfish. He was originally cunted without mercy during the days that Roops was not a mod, mainly because he was still up her arse, which as I recall, you took exception to at the time as well.

I don't blame you for your sudden about face though. Fucking idiots are renowned for their short term memories.

I'm so sorry your fucking highness. Why you getting all upset,was the question to hard for you? No I'm not up his arse like some others on here are up each others.

Go fuck yourself. You used to be good but now your just turning out the same old bollocks day in day out.

Prick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
24 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Not really, but generally, his annoying '50s style of racism, plus the fucking multiquoting didn't help. More recently, I hadn't been on much for a few days but have done so now to find a most disconcerting assault on my person from his quarter. Ding! Desist, you foul cunt. Do you know no mercy?

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It does get a bit old. I'm sure he's brought up some legitimate arguments in the past only to be told "Fuck off you multi-quoting racist!"

I can't think of any right now, I'm just saying it might have happened at some point. Maybe.

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I'm so sorry your fucking highness. Why you getting all upset,was the question to hard for you? No I'm not up his arse like some others on here are up each others.

Go fuck yourself. You used to be good but now your just turning out the same old bollocks day in day out.

Prick.

At the risk of facing an unjust ban for quote-altering, I've taken the liberty of providing a few pointers via the medium of emboldening your post, give a man a fish and all that.

No need to thank me, just take a little longer to think before posting next time. 

Until then, adieu, and fuck off. 

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Not really, but generally, his annoying '50s style of racism, plus the fucking multiquoting didn't help. More recently, I hadn't been on much for a few days but have done so now to find a most disconcerting assault on my person from his quarter. Ding! Desist, you foul cunt. Do you know no mercy?

To be honest he's been accused of being a racist but not actually said anything racist and I'm sure no-one can point any out..

I'll no doubt be accused once again if being his boyfriend but to be honest I don't give a fuck what anyone here thinks. Your all cunts anyway.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
37 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Aha, that makes sense. He is sore about his step dad. What I said about the way he used to fancy his step dad- he wanted to suck his dick, because they both were big old queers. But that's fine, it's the 21st century and they were both consenting adults so nothing wrong with that, morally or legally, apart from it being a revolting shitfest, plus laughably pathetic on Dings part as his dirty man love was not returned. Instead, he got thrown out of home for being a worthless, snivelling little batty cunt.

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

At the risk of facing an unjust ban for quote-altering, I've taken the liberty of providing a few pointers via the medium of emboldening your post, give a man a fish and all that.

No need to thank me, just take a little longer to think before posting next time. 

Until then, adieu, and fuck off. 

Well thank you oh master of the English language.

Verpiss dich du dreckige Fotze and indeed,fuck off.