CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Child sex abuse enquiry

colonelkurtz

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

To be honest he's been accused of being a racist but not actually said anything racist and I'm sure no-one can point any out..

I'll no doubt be accused once again if being his boyfriend but to be honest I don't give a fuck what anyone here thinks. Your all cunts anyway.

I'm sure he has, without having to re read any of the shit for evidence. Fuck knows, I need to take a shit and go to sleep.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It does get a bit old. I'm sure he's brought up some legitimate arguments in the past only to be told "Fuck off you multi-quoting racist!"

I can't think of any right now, I'm just saying it might have happened at some point. Maybe.

To show that I am completely fair minded, I offer this up in his defence:

He's capable of great things, but he needs constantly reminding to lay off the usual brand of shite that he spews forth.

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What are you, his fucking boyfriend now? He doesn't need you defending his honour, like some sort of illiterate knight in dribble-soaked armour.

I realise that you are thick as fucking shit, but I didn't take into account that you also had a memory span that was equivalent to that of a goldfish. He was originally cunted without mercy during the days that Roops was not a mod, mainly because he was still up her arse, which as I recall, you took exception to at the time as well.

I don't blame you for your sudden about face though. Fucking idiots are renowned for their short term memories.

Heathcliff has a boyfriend? Cathy's going to be sorely pissed.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What are you, his fucking boyfriend now? He doesn't need you defending his honour, like some sort of illiterate knight in dribble-soaked armour.

I realise that you are thick as fucking shit, but I didn't take into account that you also had a memory span that was equivalent to that of a goldfish. He was originally cunted without mercy during the days that Roops was not a mod, mainly because he was still up her arse, which as I recall, you took exception to at the time as well.

I don't blame you for your sudden about face though. Fucking idiots are renowned for their short term memories.

Cunted without mercy? 

I was up Roops' arse?

Fucking hell you talk some shite, it was me who won your fucking argument with her for you, you stupid thick fucking cunt.  You'd fucking lost it completely before that.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Aha, that makes sense. He is sore about his step dad. What I said about the way he used to fancy his step dad- he wanted to suck his dick, because they both were big old queers. But that's fine, it's the 21st century and they were both consenting adults so nothing wrong with that, morally or legally, apart from it being a revolting shitfest, plus laughably pathetic on Dings part as his dirty man love was not returned. Instead, he got thrown out of home for being a worthless, snivelling little batty cunt.

So, accusing me of incestual relationships again?

Thick fucking cunt, hasn't got the wits to argue anything so resorts to perverted accusations, again.

Prick.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

Cunted without mercy? 

I was up Roops' arse?

Fucking hell you talk some shite, it was me who won your fucking argument with her for you, you stupid thick fucking cunt.  You'd fucking lost it completely before that.

So, accusing me of incestual relationships again?

Thick fucking cunt, hasn't got the wits to argue anything so resorts to perverted accusations, again.

Prick.

It's not incest. You two woofers can do whatever you like. Cooo-eeee! Hiyaaaaa! 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I'd smash the granny out of Kate Bush, although I'm not entirely sure why.

She lived in Eltham for a while in the eighties and used to shop in the Safeways at blackfen, I saw her a couple of times in the flesh, very weird and nervy, obviously scared shitless about being recognised. I think it's the vulnerability that made her attractive.

3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

That's rich coming from you.

True, I could never hope to compete with "unnmaned cunt sets up Peado cunt"

A classic tale of a lion with male pattern baldness, illiteracy issues and a penchant for honey traps.

Fuck me, Ding spouts a load of shit, but at least it's comprehensible 99% of the time.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

To show that I am completely fair minded, I offer this up in his defence:

He's capable of great things, but he needs constantly reminding to lay off the usual brand of shite that he spews forth.

To be fair, I did have to hold ding's hand through the whole video production, he's not capable of original or funny thought, but I did know he'd be a whizz with his video editing software.

His crippling autism also led him to have some bizarre meltdown over copyrighting the material, I don't know if it had anything to do with issues stemming from him fancying his step-dad? 

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

True, I could never hope to compete with "unnmaned cunt sets up Peado cunt"

A classic tale of a lion with male pattern baldness, illiteracy issues and a penchant for honey traps.

Fuck me, Ding spouts a load of shit, but at least it's comprehensible 99% of the time.

Is that the best you can do,drag up a spelling error from a thread a few weeks old? I fucked up,so what,get over it.

You've lost it,turned into the corner crybaby. You don't like it being given back to you do you? How long before you go into meltdown this time? You've flounced off here more times than Judge did and he wasn't as limp wristed a poof as you.

Right, Quincy has been rested for a month as he doesn't seem to be heeding lessons from previous warnings and suspensions.

Decs, you seem to be back to your old tricks of pursuing vendettas. Desist now otherwise you'll be joining Mr Stickers somewhere very deep, never to return.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Right, Quincy has been rested for a month as he doesn't seem to be heeding lessons from previous warnings and suspensions.

Decs, you seem to be back to your old tricks of pursuing vendettas. Desist now otherwise you'll be joining Mr Stickers somewhere very deep, never to return.

Did you mean that to sound like sexual innuendo? Because it did.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Too quick, I would enjoy torturing them first, I think I'll write to Trump and ask if I can use Guantanamo bay as a paedo processing plant.

I was thinking more along the lines of using blind firing squads.

3 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I was thinking more along the lines of using blind firing squads.

Put bells on the peados to help them find them. Any Morris Dancer nearby would be an added bonus.