CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ex Prime Ministers

Cap'n Cunt

Last week it was Blair whining on about how shit it will be when we leave the EU. This week it's that other fucking twat, Major. Next week, I imagine Cameron will reappear spouting a load of shite. As I understand it, the taxpayer funds a security detail for these fuckers. Why? They're EX Prime Ministers. If someone bludgeoned any or all of them to death, it wouldn't matter a fuck to the general population. If they're so unpopular that someone wants to off them after they've left office, then perhaps they should have been better at their job and not pissed people off. In my perfect world, as soon as a Prime Minister loses his job, he or she should be publicly hanged, flogged or fisted, according to how badly people think they did as PM. I imagine a kind of X-Factor voting system, but without that fucking prick Simon Cowell being involved. It'd stop all these talentless wannabee politician cunts from applying to run the country, and only really dedicated people would enter the political sphere (and, obviousy, people that might enjoy being fisted in public).  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Last week it was Blair whining on about how shit it will be when we leave the EU. This week it's that other fucking twat, Major. Next week, I imagine Cameron will reappear spouting a load of shite. As I understand it, the taxpayer funds a security detail for these fuckers. Why? They're EX Prime Ministers. If someone bludgeoned any or all of them to death, it wouldn't matter a fuck to the general population. If they're so unpopular that someone wants to off them after they've left office, then perhaps they should have been better at their job and not pissed people off. In my perfect world, as soon as a Prime Minister loses his job, he or she should be publicly hanged, flogged or fisted, according to how badly people think they did as PM. I imagine a kind of X-Factor voting system, but without that fucking prick Simon Cowell being involved. It'd stop all these talentless wannabee politician cunts from applying to run the country, and only really dedicated people would enter the political sphere (and, obviousy, people that might enjoy being fisted in public).  

Suck my dick.

9 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

John Major was and is a gentleman and a statesman, he rarely puts is 2 penith in and in this case he's got a right to speak for the 48% of those who didn't vote to leave the EU. The 52% that did will soon by a minority due to the fact that many will soon be dead of old age. Brexit will happen so that's that, our leaders will just have to make the best of it-good fucking luck.

Blair on the other hand should keep his mouth shut. The whole cuntry knows he's a cunt for many reasons. He'll never get a knighthood or title like all other PMs or big wigs, fuck me even Gordon Brown will be a sir one day. 

I would however, endorse the public flogging and fisting of Michael Gove the odious, toadie, rubber lipped cunt. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

John Major was and is a gentleman and a statesman, he rarely puts is 2 penith in and in this case he's got a right to speak for the 48% of those who didn't vote to leave the EU. The 52% that did will soon by a minority due to the fact that many will soon be dead of old age. Brexit will happen so that's that, our leaders will just have to make the best of it-good fucking luck.

Blair on the other hand should keep his mouth shut. The whole cuntry knows he's a cunt for many reasons. He'll never get a knighthood or title like all other PMs or big wigs, fuck me even Gordon Brown will be a sir one day. 

I would however, endorse the public flogging and fisting of Michael Gove the odious, toadie, rubber lipped cunt. 

John Major-Ballsup is a non renounceable cunt. His flagship policy was the cones hotline. He had no control over his own party, he had the fucking cheek to announce a back to basics policy whilst cabinet members had their sexual peccadillos plastered all over the newsrags, (he was porking Currie at the time) and he resided over the biggest tory election defeat in their history. He was a laughing stock and was only given the fucking job because they didn't want the assassin Heseltine.

As pointed out, Blair waffling last week, this cunt doing the same today. Both totally and utterly irrelevant. Should shut up and fuck off, showers of unmitigated shite.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

John Major put his two penneth in Edwina Currie.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I love (sic) the shouting down that is given by the exit side when, as in a fair democracy, opposing opinions are still voiced. 

In a democracy a vote is cast, a result given and acted upon. In a democracy it is fair and right that the needs of the minority must be considered by the majority. It is also fair in a democracy that change can be voted for, therefore the remain side lost a vote and they have every right to call for change on the result. 

The exit decision was close but still a win so democratically we must leave, even though not legally bound by the referendum.

Remember though exiteers that you are stamping on the very democracy you are using by shouting down the right to protest against the result. The exit vote was not permission for this country to become full of hate against anything non English (whatever the fuck that means), xenophobic and racist. This country is better than that, surely?

Had my own reasons to vote the way I did and even though it was not the result I wanted I accept it and think we should get the fuck on with it and leave.

The butcher of Bagdad, the Curried egg fertilser and any other ex prime minister can fuck off, they are history.

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I love (sic) the shouting down that is given by the exit side when, as in a fair democracy, opposing opinions are still voiced. 

In a democracy a vote is cast, a result given and acted upon. In a democracy it is fair and right that the needs of the minority must be considered by the majority. It is also fair in a democracy that change can be voted for, therefore the remain side lost a vote and they have every right to call for change on the result. 

The exit decision was close but still a win so democratically we must leave, even though not legally bound by the referendum.

Remember though exiteers that you are stamping on the very democracy you are using by shouting down the right to protest against the result. The exit vote was not permission for this country to become full of hate against anything non English (whatever the fuck that means), xenophobic and racist. This country is better than that, surely?

Had my own reasons to vote the way I did and even though it was not the result I wanted I accept it and think we should get the fuck on with it and leave.

I agree but no one really knows what will happen in the years to come. They are using the future of EU members living in Britain and those British living in the EU as a bargaining tool which is wrong.

Sort the political bollocks out without threatening to kick out people that have lived and worked in different EU countries for years.

Guest Alfie Noakes
40 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I agree but no one really knows what will happen in the years to come. They are using the future of EU members living in Britain and those British living in the EU as a bargaining tool which is wrong.

Sort the political bollocks out without threatening to kick out people that have lived and worked in different EU countries for years.

Hard working EU nationals should be offered dual nationality status or indefinite work permits with certain caveats, such as minimum time working here before benefits allowed.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, The Beast said:

John Major-Ballsup is a non renounceable cunt. His flagship policy was the cones hotline. He had no control over his own party, he had the fucking cheek to announce a back to basics policy whilst cabinet members had their sexual peccadillos plastered all over the newsrags, (he was porking Currie at the time) and he resided over the biggest tory election defeat in their history. He was a laughing stock and was only given the fucking job because they didn't want the assassin Heseltine.

As pointed out, Blair waffling last week, this cunt doing the same today. Both totally and utterly irrelevant. Should shut up and fuck off, showers of unmitigated shite.

This is a big harsh on showers of unmitigated shite.

10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Suck my dick.

10 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

First post and this is all you can come up with? 

Fucking hell you're shit.  Really shit.

I agree. I don't mind contributors who give out shit, but also contribute a bit of comedy or add something to a discussion.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Hard working EU nationals should be offered dual nationality status or indefinite work permits with certain caveats, such as minimum time working here before benefits allowed.

If you work for a year after that you are normally allowed to claim benefits if you are an EU member.

Word to the wise.

It's a little known fact that once you leave the great office of Prime Minister, you enter a God-like state where all becomes known to you, you become an all-seeing visionary with the future but an open book to you (including the winner of the 3.30 at Haydock, which to a Grasping cunt like Blair, is money for old rope).

So if you are tempted to question the powers and divine provenance conferred upon these Deities - think again! They have seen the future and it's them, sitting next to a machine that shits Euro's, being gently massaged by the forces of global capitalism with a fucking big shit eating grin on their faces.

'Cept Cameron of course - he just gets to continue to play the trombone in the Lurpak ad.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The exit vote was not permission for this country to become full of hate against anything non English (whatever the fuck that means), xenophobic and racist.

Well they fooled me. If they had told me this before the referendum, I wouldn't have bothered voting.

Guest Alfie Noakes
46 minutes ago, Manky said:

Well they fooled me. If they had told me this before the referendum, I wouldn't have bothered voting.

Why are you so full of hatred for your fellow human beings, I know why I hate the things I hate, but what motivates yours? 

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

Why are you so full of hatred for your fellow human beings, I know why I hate the things I hate, but what motivates yours? 

I am glad you believe every word I say. I wish you were my bank manager.

99.99999999% of the world's population mean nothing at all to me so why am I full of hate. Full of indifference maybe.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Manky is old .. he rides a bicycle and lives in Manchester .. its a no-brainer.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

The butcher of Bagdad, the Curried egg fertilser and any other ex prime minister can fuck off, they are history.

The "shouting down" was really started by the remainers, who before the vote was even cast called all the exiteers a bunch of xenophobic racists, even senior politicians who are there to our bidding stating that we didn't know what we were voting for... in that case those MPs shouldn't have got their job, because we didn't know what a cunt we voted either.

We are not "stamping on democracy", there is a difference between the democratic vote going one way, and the cunts in courts, the Lords and the press all trying to overturn the vote by any means necessary, even including a second referendum.  That is stomping on democracy because they didn't get the answer that they wanted.

True.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, The Beast said:

I agree. I don't mind contributors who give out shit, but also contribute a bit of comedy or add something to a discussion.

Ban the cunt then.