CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ex Prime Ministers

Cap'n Cunt

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I am glad you believe every word I say. I wish you were my bank manager.

99.99999999% of the world's population mean nothing at all to me so why am I full of hate. Full of indifference maybe.

I may not be your bank manager but I know of a good scheme recommended by a Nigerian politician friend of a friend (punkape's ex). Forward me your bank details etc.

I am asking manky not the person behind. As you are from Manchester I never believed a word you said anyway.

Fuck off Ding.

43 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I am asking manky not the person behind. As you are from Manchester I never believed a word you said anyway.

It is good not to be gullible. Strange though, gullible is not in the dictionary, (look it up if you don't believe me)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

First post and this is all you can come up with? 

Fucking hell you're shit.  Really shit.

Ding. You are simply awful- awful. How you can ignore a fact that is apparent to all only serves to compound your fuck-witted thickness. Discount Eddies 'like', he doesn't really like it, he's only using you to try to annoy me. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I may not be your bank manager but I know of a good scheme recommended by a Nigerian politician friend of a friend (punkape's ex). Forward me your bank details etc.

Fuck off Ding.

Loved the last bit. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding. You are simply awful- awful. How you can ignore a fact that is apparent to all only serves to compound your fuck-witted thickness. Discount Eddies 'like', he doesn't really like it, he's only using you to try to annoy me. 

awful?

Have you seen how shit you are?

Fucking horrendous, you can't judge anyone else, not even Punkers.

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Loved the last bit. 

It's the only thing you do love, shit.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Manky said:

It is good not to be gullible. Strange though, gullible is not in the dictionary, (look it up if you don't believe me)

Down here some people think gullible means that you are asking for an attack by seagulls.

"Holding those chips like that near the pier, you're gullible you are"

Guest I know that Cunt
10 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I love (sic) the shouting down that is given by the exit side when, as in a fair democracy, opposing opinions are still voiced. 

In a democracy a vote is cast, a result given and acted upon. In a democracy it is fair and right that the needs of the minority must be considered by the majority. It is also fair in a democracy that change can be voted for, therefore the remain side lost a vote and they have every right to call for change on the result. 

The exit decision was close but still a win so democratically we must leave, even though not legally bound by the referendum.

Remember though exiteers that you are stamping on the very democracy you are using by shouting down the right to protest against the result. The exit vote was not permission for this country to become full of hate against anything non English (whatever the fuck that means), xenophobic and racist. This country is better than that, surely?

Had my own reasons to vote the way I did and even though it was not the result I wanted I accept it and think we should get the fuck on with it and leave.

The butcher of Bagdad, the Curried egg fertilser and any other ex prime minister can fuck off, they are history.

I wonder if had the decision been 48 to 52 to stay in would you be advocating considering the needs of the minority then? People voted out for good and valid reasons and the minority vote was seen as a push back against the failing european project would you therefore advocate rolling it all back to where it started in the 1970's which was just a common market with no loss of sovereignty on our part? Perhaps not.

In a democracy it is a fundamental right to be able to protest agreed, but, we can't have a situation where an ex PM is calling for public unrest and there's no point in trying to overturn the result of the referendum and I'm glad the PM is holding fast on that.

Blair is a cunt, as is Major and Heseltine and Clark, they should fuck off. BTW you're a cunt too. Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I wonder if had the decision been 48 to 52 to stay in would you be advocating considering the needs of the minority then? People voted out for good and valid reasons and the minority vote was seen as a push back against the failing european project would you therefore advocate rolling it all back to where it started in the 1970's which was just a common market with no loss of sovereignty on our part? Perhaps not.

In a democracy it is a fundamental right to be able to protest agreed, but, we can't have a situation where an ex PM is calling for public unrest and there's no point in trying to overturn the result of the referendum and I'm glad the PM is holding fast on that.

Blair is a cunt, as is Major and Heseltine and Clark, they should fuck off. BTW you're a cunt too. Fuck off.

Yes I would have advocated the needs of the losing side. The constant crowing from the winners is boring. I am not a remoaner, I accept the result and do not agree with any violent kind of protest to change it. We should get on with it now and stop stalling.

Fuck off you cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

awful?

Have you seen how shit you are?

Fucking horrendous, you can't judge anyone else, not even Punkers.

It's the only thing you do love, shit.

Little Dingy, listen here, you daft little fucker, you're truly awful beyond belief. In all your 7000 posts you have one gem crime watch video which was stunning, but alas, absolutely everything else is a total, total bag of shite. 

What do you think about that?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

will add "and die".

I'm fine with him dying before fucking off, as long as someone can be bothered disposing of his shit smelling, greasy slag corpse.

Guest DingTheRioja
41 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Little Dingy, listen here, you daft little fucker, you're truly awful beyond belief. In all your 7000 posts you have one gem crime watch video which was stunning, but alas, absolutely everything else is a total, total bag of shite. 

What do you think about that?

What do I think about that?

I think that you don't have the capacity to think, as evidenced by you being fucking thick.

Useless cunt.

Guest Snatch
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

To fuck with the remoaners. Traitors, the lot of 'em. If they love Europe so much and want to be inside of it, then fuck off to France.

To fuck with both sides. The UK has been sinking for years the floating piece of shite.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

To fuck with both sides. The UK has been sinking for years the floating piece of shite.

It's certainly gone to pot and not even I have the answer, but at least I admit that, otherwise I'd be a Politian and then I would have the answer, wouldn't I?

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's certainly gone to pot and not even I have the answer, but at least I admit that, otherwise I'd be a Politian and then I would have the answer, wouldn't I?

If you did have the answer you'd be the only one to have it.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Happy St. David's Day Evans. I hope you get arse raped by a disgruntled ex-steel worker wielding a giant leek

You're too fucking late! Cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

If you did have the answer you'd be the only one to have it.

There seems to be quite a few on here who have answers... Perhaps The CC Party should advance their deposit and make a run for No.10

I don't mind being posted overseas as Chancellor of the Exchequer, my only real concern is in what position we would place Ding? 

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

There seems to be quite a few on here who have answers... Perhaps The CC Party should advance their deposit and make a run for No.10

I don't mind being posted overseas as Chancellor of the Exchequer, my only real concern is in what position we would place Ding? 

Put him in charge or Prisons.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Snatch said:

Put him in charge or Prisons.

Wouldn't work.

He'd spend too much of his time on the job and demanding expenses for his overnight stays in B Block  with gaysters.