CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sort your fucking acts out #2

Stubby Pecker

For fucks sake, I've just trawled through god knows how many posts of ding/decs/bubba and few other who should know better, slagging the living shit out of each other. I too have been guilty of this in the past but I think I know where to stop-if it goes on for several pages is it worth it? Punk-gape being chucked in the slammer seems to have everyone frothing as the arse crack to spew out vitriol at each other with accusations of noncing and incest getting Quincy banned, the stupid cunt. If this goes on then those in question will get banged up too and come out even worse and the mods might even get sick to the guts with it all and pull the plug completely.

Can suggest inter member acrimony in this form be confined to the open corner? Perhaps you could start your own thread of no holds barred cunting where anything goes?

Decs you fucking bellend you should know fucking better, at your best your one of the funnier and readable contributors up with the likes of wolfie and baws, but this ain't going know where but the slammer.

SORT YOUR FUCKING ACTS OUT YOU CUNTS!!!!

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

According to your new rule, this thread should be in the open corner.

If that's all you've to offer then I suggest you actually enjoy being slagged off by all and sundry? 

The point I'm making is that it's all a bit tedious. If it were funny that would be another mater but it's not. Pull your pants up, don't rise to it and save your cunting for something that deserves it. 

Guest Snatch
28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If that's all you've to offer then I suggest you actually enjoy being slagged off by all and sundry? 

The point I'm making is that it's all a bit tedious. If it were funny that would be another mater but it's not. Pull your pants up, don't rise to it and save your cunting for something that deserves it. 

Then you should aim you post at the school yard clique that has been going on for far too long.

It's simple Stubbers,if they stop the same incessant bullshit then others won't bite back.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How very Freudian of you, no, I don't particularly enjoy being slagged off by the 3 stooges and their groupie, it can however, be funny when through sheer boredom I decide to provoke them and then get the desired reaction, which is bans and warnings for their stupid fucking behaviour.

I have pointed this issue out before to members, mods and owners alike, that these stupid cunts, and in the past some different stupid cunts, simply ruin the fun for everyone else.  The joshing, poking and prodding of each other amongst the threads topic is part of the fun, but 99% incessant shite is not.

Certain individuals need to reign their necks in a bit.

27 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

How very Freudian of you, no, I don't particularly enjoy being slagged off by the 3 stooges and their groupie, it can however, be funny when through sheer boredom I decide to provoke them and then get the desired reaction, which is bans and warnings for their stupid fucking behaviour.

I have pointed this issue out before to members, mods and owners alike, that these stupid cunts, and in the past some different stupid cunts, simply ruin the fun for everyone else.  The joshing, poking and prodding of each other amongst the threads topic is part of the fun, but 99% incessant shite is not.

You absolutely fucking love it, just as much as we do. If you didn't, you'd ignore us completely instead of responding every single time. 

If you dislike it so much, then ignore us, otherwise stop moaning that it "ruins the fun". I can't speak for the others, but I would get bored of it within a week if you never bit. I don't expect you to do it though, because I know you enjoy it. Prove it if you don't, otherwise shut your fucking mouth and get stuck in.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You absolutely fucking love it, just as much as we do. If you didn't, you'd ignore us completely instead of responding every single time. 

If you dislike it so much, then ignore us, otherwise stop moaning that it "ruins the fun". I can't speak for the others, but I would get bored of it within a week if you never bit. I don't expect you to do it though, because I know you enjoy it. Prove it if you don't, otherwise shut your fucking mouth and get stuck in.

He just likes to see you go into meltdown,which you have done quite easily in the past. Meltdown Decs,the Corners very own wax figure.

Why don't you shut the fuck up with your boring shite instead of some others having to jump to your every word.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I think I should say something constructive at this point,   but being French , I can't be bothered. Vivre

As much as it pains me to admit it, I've actually missed your input over the past week.

That's in no way a compliment, it's just indicative of how fucking awful the rest of the content around here has been recently. 

I hope you get seriously ill before your return home and have been awfully lax with your holiday insurance.

8 minutes ago, Snatch said:

He just likes to see you go into meltdown,which you have done quite easily in the past. Meltdown Decs,the Corners very own wax figure.

Why don't you shut the fuck up with your boring shite instead of some others having to jump to your every word.

Shut up Snatch you stupid cunt, I was talking to the organ grinder. If I wanted to converse with a monkey, I'd go to the fucking zoo. I imagine that even the ape creatures of the Indus valley would have mastered the difference between your and you're after it had been pointed out to them for the 6785th time.

Have a banana, you neanderthal cunt, the potassium might improve you I.Q.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Shut up Snatch you stupid cunt, I was talking to the organ grinder. If I wanted to converse with a monkey, I'd go to the fucking zoo. I imagine that even the ape creatures of the Indus valley would have mastered the difference between your and you're after it had been pointed out to them for the 6785th time.

Have a banana, you neanderthal cunt, the potassium might improve you I.Q.

Is this you at your office desk MDD? 

7b80105e0b31ba2900673895eff9fdb7.jpg

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Is this you at your office desk MDD? 

7b80105e0b31ba2900673895eff9fdb7.jpg

Is this you at yours? 

YooniqImages_100159415.jpg

Try and engage the spell check function every now and again if your (yes your) basic education has left you scratching your brow ridge over basic grammar and spelling.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Decimus said:

Is this you at yours? 

YooniqImages_100159415.jpg

Try and engage the spell check function every now and again if your (yes your) basic education has left you scratching your brow ridge over basic grammar and spelling.

You'd love that wouldn't. A bit of neanderthal man arse right in your face.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm afraid Ding had you on the ropes in the Pancake Day nom. he's just delivered the knockout blow in this one. So do the decent thing, engage your brain and try and post something on topic. 

I promise not to call you pancake hands again.

15 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'm afraid Ding had you on the ropes in the Pancake Day nom. he's just delivered the knockout blow in this one. So do the decent thing, engage your brain and try and post something on topic. 

I promise not to call you pancake hands again.

Think of the children, Drew.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

As much as it pains me to admit it, I've actually missed your input over the past week.

That's in no way a compliment, it's just indicative of how fucking awful the rest of the content around here has been recently. 

I hope you get seriously ill before your return home and have been awfully lax with your holiday insurance.

You stupid fucking cunt, I don't need holiday insurance. Reunion Island is a region of France and enjoys all the benefits of the mainland. Yesterday I went to a local pharmacie here, presented my Carte Vitale and a prescription from my doctor at home, collected my tablets, followed by a 30 minute chat in French and English. Eddie would have been disappointed though, as, despite being black, he didn't have a bone through his nose.  Fuck off

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I trust that maybe perhaps, I am one of certain individuals you are referring to, in which case why not just come-out and say it, rather than (by your own admission) go balling to the Mods and owners? EVERYBODY on here has been cunted off, slated, hounded to the core and plus, and if it's too much for YOU, then fuck off! It's easy really, isn't it?  

You are flavour of the month for the cunt that you are. Simple as that, however I fear that since this fuckwit  of a post of yours (as copied above) your gonna be a cunt for far longer than a month. You moan and groan like a corked Rioja: "Ruining the fun for everyone"  

What about MY fun and some of the OTHERS fun, or do we matter that much that you revert to being the slime that you are.

When I joined, YOU were one of the very first to dig your Dingo crap at me. Fact.  You're a fucking hypocrite as is now evident, and that's just for starters. The 99% shite that you also refer to is most definitely 98% YOURS, as is also plainly evident.

Go fuck yourself.   

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I trust that maybe perhaps, I am one of certain individuals you are referring to, in which case why not just come-out and say it, rather than (by your own admission) go balling to the Mods and owners? EVERYBODY on here has been cunted off, slated, hounded to the core and plus, and if it's too much for YOU, then fuck off! It's easy really, isn't it?  

You are flavour of the month for the cunt that you are. Simple as that, however I fear that since this fuckwit  of a post of yours (as copied above) your gonna be a cunt for far longer than a month. You moan and groan like a corked Rioja: "Ruining the fun for everyone"  

What about MY fun and some of the OTHERS fun, or do we matter that much that you revert to being the slime that you are.

When I joined, YOU were one of the very first to dig your Dingo crap at me. Fact.  You're a fucking hypocrite as is now evident, and that's just for starters. The 99% shite that you also refer to is most definitely 98% YOURS, as is also plainly evident.

Go fuck yourself.   

Guess I scored on that one as well then...

Thick cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve

The Corner has always been a place to slate not only the cunts of the world, but each other within those nominations.  It is simply a part of life in the cunting world.  As decimus put it, if people hated it so much, they would either fuck off, or ignore those doing it.  Since neither is the case, I propose that this thread itself is a pile of shit, for going off on the most tedious tangent of them all.