CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sort your fucking acts out #2

Stubby Pecker

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The Corner has always been a place to slate not only the cunts of the world, but each other within those nominations.  It is simply a part of life in the cunting world.  As decimus put it, if people hated it so much, they would either fuck off, or ignore those doing it.  Since neither is the case, I propose that this thread itself is a pile of shit, for going off on the most tedious tangent of them all.  

Most members on here have done a good cunting on most others at sometime or other, and that's fun, but continuous puerile shit, page after repetitive page, isn't fun. 

Slag someone off, fuck them up, move on.

Guest nobgobbler
22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

For fucks sake, I've just trawled through god knows how many posts of ding/decs/bubba and few other who should know better, slagging the living shit out of each other. I too have been guilty of this in the past but I think I know where to stop-if it goes on for several pages is it worth it? Punk-gape being chucked in the slammer seems to have everyone frothing as the arse crack to spew out vitriol at each other with accusations of noncing and incest getting Quincy banned, the stupid cunt. If this goes on then those in question will get banged up too and come out even worse and the mods might even get sick to the guts with it all and pull the plug completely.

Can suggest inter member acrimony in this form be confined to the open corner? Perhaps you could start your own thread of no holds barred cunting where anything goes?

Decs you fucking bellend you should know fucking better, at your best your one of the funnier and readable contributors up with the likes of wolfie and baws, but this ain't going know where but the slammer.

SORT YOUR FUCKING ACTS OUT YOU CUNTS!!!!

Stubby, are you after a mod job?

Guest 'eavensabove
22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If that's all you've to offer then I suggest you actually enjoy being slagged off by all and sundry? 

The point I'm making is that it's all a bit tedious. If it were funny that would be another mater but it's not. Pull your pants up, don't rise to it and save your cunting for something that deserves it. 

In essence your two previous posts are perhaps a good idea, however is it not that digging at a member is fun for some and not for others? We all do it, yourself included, all of the time, and rarely has anybody not fallen foul. Are you trying to say that it's OK to oust Punkape as being Gay, but not for ousting others for whatever? Sure, there should be an entire thread which can only be used to for member attacks, but honestly, can you envisage that ever being the case? There are no half-measures here. Either we can or cannot slag off each other, and this rule should either be strictly enforced or not. "Consistency" is what is required, and One Rule for All made loud and clear for once and for all, or not at all.

Guest nobgobbler
20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sorry, you're too late and I won't be able to perform again for at least an hour, I'm no marathon man like our Neil. I just couldn't help myself helping myself

Don't care. Frank's back.

Guest DingTheRioja
14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

In essence your two previous posts are perhaps a good idea, however is it not that digging at a member is fun for some and not for others? We all do it, yourself included, all of the time, and rarely has anybody not fallen foul. Are you trying to say that it's OK to oust Punkape as being Gay, but not for ousting others for whatever? Sure, there should be an entire thread which can only be used to for member attacks, but honestly, can you envisage that ever being the case? There are no half-measures here. Either we can or cannot slag off each other, and this rule should either be strictly enforced or not. "Consistency" is what is required, and One Rule for All made loud and clear for once and for all, or not at all.

There's an entire fucking section for that, ffs.

http://www.cuntscorner.com/index.php?/forums/forum/17-the-lounges/

19 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Like I said, when the slagging is funny and intelligent it's great. You'll never stop this neither should it be stopped, it's a large portion of the content here. It doesn't take long to work out who's got gripes with each other and who's pally. It was the tedious, teenage style of the content that was getting on my tit ends. Ding has had a right pasting of late and seems there's a concerted effort to destroy him. Yes he's a brain dead northerner with essentially unreadable multi quotes but at times there are nuggets of gold turds that redeem him, like us all. If we looked at all punters posts most are utter shite with the occaisional funny as fuck or well argued comment.

punkers is a totally different kettle of fish-a despicable troll who brings nothing, only winding folks up to get them to cross the line a be banned. Brace yourself-see nobbys last post..

Guest Snatch
55 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

You still don't get it do you. It's not the banter that's the problem,it's the same shit day in day out of every thread. The tedious shut up,speak when your spoken to shite etc etc.

It's aimed mainly at Ding and now because I've said something against the little world that Decs,Bubba and of late you,have built for yourselves,you get all upset and start crying the  bunch of kids you are.

Grow up and get a fucking life. If you are all pissed off because there are some people you don't like,then maybe it's you that should fuck off.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

You still don't get it do you. It's not the banter that's the problem,it's the same shit day in day out of every thread. The tedious shut up,speak when your spoken to shite etc etc.

It's aimed mainly at Ding and now because I've said something against the little world that Decs,Bubba and of late you,have built for yourselves,you get all upset and start crying the  bunch of kids you are.

Grow up and get a fucking life. If you are all pissed off because there are some people you don't like,then maybe it's you that should fuck off.

No comment.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Like I said, when the slagging is funny and intelligent it's great. You'll never stop this neither should it be stopped, it's a large portion of the content here. It doesn't take long to work out who's got gripes with each other and who's pally. It was the tedious, teenage style of the content that was getting on my tit ends. Ding has had a right pasting of late and seems there's a concerted effort to destroy him. Yes he's a brain dead northerner with essentially unreadable multi quotes but at times there are nuggets of gold turds that redeem him, like us all. If we looked at all punters posts most are utter shite with the occaisional funny as fuck or well argued comment.

punkers is a totally different kettle of fish-a despicable troll who brings nothing, only winding folks up to get them to cross the line a be banned. Brace yourself-see nobbys last post..

I am not brain dead... the rest, however....

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Most members on here have done a good cunting on most others at sometime or other, and that's fun, but continuous puerile shit, page after repetitive page, isn't fun. 

Slag someone off, fuck them up, move on.

I can see your point.  

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Shit thet's the local crime rate gone up!

Fucking hell, Alf.. I've really missed you. What happened back there with my mate Punk? You came out of that looking like a trembly-kneed fucking train wreck.  Weak idiot. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fucking hell, Alf.. I've really missed you. What happened back there with my mate Punk? You came out of that looking like a trembly-kneed fucking train wreck.  Weak idiot. 

I wasnt banned though. So who came out on top?

veni vidi vici.

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

I wasnt banned though. So who came out on top?

veni vidi vici.

I suppose you did, Alf. But Christ, it was hard to witness such a pathetic display from a man I once nearly admired. 

I'm going to attack bubble this evening. Stay tuned. 

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

I suppose you did, Alf. But Christ, it was hard to witness such a pathetic display from a man I once nearly admired. 

That should be amusing, akin to a three legged hyena with AIDS attacking a Dragon.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Win by any means necessary. I had a long game stuck to it and acheived my objective of winding the cunt up until he got put in the cooler. I take that as a win from where I am standing.

29 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Win by any means necessary. I had a long game stuck to it and acheived my objective of winding the cunt up until he got put in the cooler. 

That's not exactly how I remember it...