CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sort your fucking acts out #2

Stubby Pecker

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's not exactly how I remember it...

It wasn't quite but you got yourself coolered. I love the way some of you don't realise that the words I type on this bullshtters paradise have fuck all to do with my real mood. I don't give a fuck and if I pretend to bite at something there are no "feelings" behind it. Fucking hell! I take none of this seriously and if you think I do, you are sorely mistaken. Its all a fucking game after all.

20 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It wasn't quite but you got yourself coolered. I love the way some of you don't realise that the words I type on this bullshtters paradise have fuck all to do with my real mood. I don't give a fuck and if I pretend to bite at something there are no "feelings" behind it. Fucking hell! I take none of this seriously and if you think I do, you are sorely mistaken. Its all a fucking game after all.

Listen to yourself, Alf. You've been in this mess for weeks. Stop for crying out loud. 

Guest Manky
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

Grow up and get a fucking life. If you are all pissed off because there are some people you don't like,then maybe it's you that should fuck off.

If I came on a site like this and couldn't find someone I didn't like, then I would be somewhat upset. Luckily, the site rarely let's me down. Some of the cunts on here would make ideal extras in "One flew over the cuckoo nest" at the Manky Opera House.

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Listen to yourself, Alf. You've been in this mess for weeks. Stop for crying out loud. 

You waltz back on here calling tbe shots like anybody actually cares, fuck off.

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You waltz back on here calling tbe shots like anybody actually cares, fuck off.

Come on, Alf.. somebody has to say it. After years of self-restraint with you chipping in now and then with a derek & clive quote and not much else, you finally found the balls to express yourself. There's no going back now, minkey.. thicko.  

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Come on, Alf.. somebody has to say it. After years of self-restraint with you chipping in now and then with a derek & clive quote and not much else, you finally found the balls to express yourself. There's no going back now, minkey.. thicko.  

I've reinvented myself as a lesbian/artificial flavourings guru, what have you done to keep it real Frank?

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I've reinvented myself as a lesbian/artificial flavourings guru, what have you done to keep it real Frank?

Well.. you witless nonsensical yiddish fool, I singlehandedly lobbied the ombudsman, insisting all agents are well advised to amend their terms, ensuring that you and I are not held responsible for scuzzy tenants hanging themselves on roller blind pulleys. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Well.. you witless nonsensical yiddish fool, I singlehandedly lobbied the ombudsman, insisting all agents are well advised to amend their terms, ensuring that you and I are not held responsible for scuzzy tenants hanging themselves on roller blind pulleys. 

you filthy witch's tit monkey

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Only time will tell old friend. I'm filling in for David Bowie until he comes back as a whisp of smoke.

Does this one do comedy, tot? Fantastical rotation of avatars, otherwise I'm not sure if you have a purpose. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

I suppose you did, Alf. But Christ, it was hard to witness such a pathetic display from a man I once nearly admired. 

I'm going to attack bubble this evening. Stay tuned. 

I'm all yours, you hairless gimp. It feels like I'm already dead anyway, all caused by reading your fucking fluffy 'cuntings'. 

What a waste of time it is you logging in.

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

I'm all yours, you hairless gimp. It feels like I'm already dead anyway, all caused by reading your fucking fluffy 'cuntings'. 

What a waste of time it is you logging in.

Fuck off. 

I wasn't expecting that. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Frank said:

I should think you have rather enjoyed the role.  Much like Hannibal Lecter enjoyed convincing Multiple Miggs to swallow his own tongue, you'd derive the same satisfaction making the case for them to hang themselves.  You're a complex cunt, Frank!  

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I should think you have rather enjoyed the role.  Much like Hannibal Lecter enjoyed convincing Multiple Miggs to swallow his own tongue, you'd derive the same satisfaction making the case for them to hang themselves.  You're a complex cunt, Frank!  

You spelt complete wrong.

Guest Alfie Noakes
13 hours ago, Frank said:

I stopped quoting D & C a long time ago fucknuckle pay attention, or like your health and hair, has your attention and what little intellect you had left you? You know that care home beckons you with its warm and welcoming embrace, your male Nigerian nurse Mbetele is waiting for you.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lady Penelope
On 02/03/2017 at 7:58 PM, Frank said:

I wasn't expecting that. 

What are your thoughts on heaven Frank are we going there or are we going to the "other place"?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

What are your thoughts on heaven Frank are we going there or are we ging to the "other place"?

I can tell you for nothing, there's fuck all up here but clouds.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

I can quite believe that. If God saw you coming he would say ' Quick, it's that cunt, hide'

You are even more narrow minded that I thought.