CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Feminism goes tits up (for grabs...not)

Guest Piston

Guest Piston

Women are not just sex objects...we are not mere meat...we are insightful beings...here are my tits:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/emma-watsons-topless-photo-shoot-sparks-online-row/

Firefuck won't play on my machine, IE is OK.

Fucking feminism, what a load of (very disappointing, in this case) tits.

Frank's are better...

LOL

Ah..Pancake Tuesday -ish

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Heh. Nothing like seeing modern day feminists act like a bunch of stuffy muttontached Victorian bureaucrats when it comes to showing some tits. She'll get the stocks for this she will. 

I’d ride her like a stolen bike.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
27 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I would. (wood)

Not only would I...I will again in about ten minutes, as long as the missus doesn't wake up

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not only would I...I will again in about ten minutes, as long as the missus doesn't wake up

You should be safe... after all, you're enough to put any cunt into deep sleep. ;)

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

You should be safe... after all, you're enough to put any cunt into deep sleep. ;)

I sincerely hope so, I've been trying to put you to sleep since your tedious arrival on these pages.  Off you go then, there's a good lad.  

Guest Gong Farmer

It's only the fascistesque  radical third wave feminists that no one wants to fuck that have problem with good looking 'real' women flaunting their good looks. 

Well I don't want to be a sex object, ogled at by men. I want to be seen as a serious woman. A woman of substance, a woman of intelligence and principle, not some shallow minded tart who leaves the decision making to men.

If that's all right with you gentlemen? (Flutters eye lashes). 

Does my bum look big in this dress? 

I love fluffy kittens. 

Guest Gong Farmer
27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well I don't want to be a sex object, ogled at by men. I want to be seen as a serious woman. A woman of substance, a woman of intelligence and principle, not some shallow minded tart who leaves the decision making to men.

I love fluffy kittens. 

Love fluffy kittens, hate hairy pussies.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love fluffy kittens. 

Shut up and git yer tits out for the lads!  

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love fluffy kittens. 

Fine.

I'm perfectly happy with you being a strong and independant woman, and if you want to get your tits out thats fine as well.  If you don't, that's fine as well, it's the stupid twats who tell a(nother) woman what they can and cannot do, those ones can fuck right off! 

I bet they didnt campaign to stop Woody Harrelson or Beckham doing their photoshoots, and as for that shitty diet coke ad....

PS @Piston where's her nuddie shots you useless cunt?

PPS Your bum looks fine from here.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love fluffy kittens. 

Scummy fucking whore.

Guest nobgobbler

Modern day feminists seem to be a mix of raving lezzas and weak willed daft cunts who allow themselves to be led by po-faced angry cunts who think they're better than men. They all have one thing in common, they all use discrimination to plough their way into top jobs which they're not necessarily competent at. Didn't one of em burn her own tits off recently? What a stupid cunt.