CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not Having A Shit Before Going For A Run

Ape™️

Guest Welsh_cunt
Just now, Wolfie said:

Why would this affect you, seeing as you'd only put them back on again?

It wouldn't affect me at all, why would you think that you dull cunt? I would leave them there like any other normal person.

1 minute ago, Welsh_cunt said:

It wouldn't affect me at all, why would you think that you dull cunt? I would leave them there like any other normal person.

You're right. Normal people take random shits in other people's gardens, wipe their arses with their socks, and leave them there.

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

You're right. Normal people take random shits in other people's gardens, wipe their arses with their socks, and leave them there.

You've never wiped your fat arse with a pair of socks before in your life? You must be such a fat cunt playing darts all the time I guess you don't get out much. Have you stuck them darts in your eyes yet, post a pic, i'd rather see that than a 9 darter any day of the week. Now fuck of Wolfie cunt, i'm going to bed, i'm too tired to attack you tonight.....

6 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

You've never wiped your fat arse with a pair of socks before in your life? You must be such a fat cunt playing darts all the time I guess you don't get out much. Have you stuck them darts in your eyes yet, post a pic, i'd rather see that than a 9 darter any day of the week. Now fuck of Wolfie cunt, i'm going to bed, i'm too tired to attack you tonight.....

What a useless, painfully unfunny cunt you prove yourself to be – yet again. You bring little to this site other than to get the wind knocked from your sails, resorting to statements of obnoxious fuckwittery because you don't know any other way.

Idiot.  

• Like 2

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:46 PM, Ape said:

So, off out for a mid week run I go, and after a good start, the feeling begins. A tightness in the stomach and a pressure in the arse, pulsing on every foot fall. The continual pounding action gradually pile driving a large quantity of turd towards the exit, compacting it to almost black hole density. 4 miles from home now and this turd wants out. I stop running, hoping that walking will reduce the back pressure, but no, it's reached critical mass and must come out. I'm in a residential area and there is no place to find cover, and now the turtles head is peeking out, and I'm really getting close to shitting myself. It's dark thankfully, so when a large fir tree appears in view, albeit in some poor cunts front garden, I dart in behind it and release about 4 pounds of steaming turd in literally seconds. I have to use grass to wipe my arse, which was far from ideal. I felt bad for the poor cunt whose garden I shat in, but I had no choice. I walked home.

I see that others have 'liked' this nom. I on the other hand do not think it amusing, you filthy, anti social cunt. I would love to see your reaction if somebody laid a log on the roof of your 'precious' caravan. Hopefully you would suffer an apoplectic fit, followed by a slow painful death.

Guest Wizardsleeve
27 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I am. That's an electronic darts scoreboard on my chest.

How uncivilized, plastic tips!  Barbarian!  Use steel, like any self respecting cunt!  

10 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I see that others have 'liked' this nom. I on the other hand do not think it amusing, you filthy, anti social cunt. I would love to see your reaction if somebody laid a log on the roof of your 'precious' caravan. Hopefully you would suffer an apoplectic fit, followed by a slow painful death.

I see you're feeling like a big, brave boy, now that some of the real big boys are banged up. Being called a filthy, antisocial (all one word) cunt, by a pseudo-French turd like you, is frankly laughable. The only running you've ever done is running away from the big boys, and shitting in your pants in the process. Deleted Now, fuck off.

Edited by Rick_B
Racist rubbish deleted.

Guest I know that Cunt
5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

As much as I hate to complement a fucking froggie, I'm giving you a like because that's exactly what I am praying will happen to that disgusting bag of shite known around these parts as Ape

Guest Piston
On 01/03/2017 at 9:46 PM, Ape said:

So, off out for a mid week run I go, and after a good start, the feeling begins. A tightness in the stomach and a pressure in the arse, pulsing on every foot fall. The continual pounding action gradually pile driving a large quantity of turd towards the exit, compacting it to almost black hole density. 4 miles from home now and this turd wants out. I stop running, hoping that walking will reduce the back pressure, but no, it's reached critical mass and must come out. I'm in a residential area and there is no place to find cover, and now the turtles head is peeking out, and I'm really getting close to shitting myself. It's dark thankfully, so when a large fir tree appears in view, albeit in some poor cunts front garden, I dart in behind it and release about 4 pounds of steaming turd in literally seconds. I have to use grass to wipe my arse, which was far from ideal. I felt bad for the poor cunt whose garden I shat in, but I had no choice. I walked home.

Does, perchance, your Runner's Rectum also afflict you when swimming?

Navigating my local pool, this morning, was a fucking nightmare.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

'Scoreboard', not throwing board.

Thank god for that, soft tip is for excitable Japanese cretins who think the bullseye is better than treble twenty because it makes big flashing lights and beepy noises. Stupid cunts, I tried it once, couldn't get used to 14g barrels. 24g Phase 2 purist for me.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Thank god for that, soft tip is for excitable Japanese cretins who think the bullseye is better than treble twenty because it makes big flashing lights and beepy noises. Stupid cunts, I tried it once, couldn't get used to 14g barrels. 24g Phase 2 purist for me.

Excellent. I prefer to ogle with a bottle of Cognac over Anastasia. Sometimes, I'll get my cock out, and when I'm finished, aim my fistful of jizz at the screen's bullseye.

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

As much as I hate to complement a fucking froggie, I'm giving you a like because that's exactly what I am praying will happen to that disgusting bag of shite known around these parts as Ape

I  genuinely thank you for the complement, but in fact I am feeling a tad guilty for what I said to him about this nom. I wager that shitting behind a tree in the dark is about the most exciting thing he has ever done in  his life, and I have ridiculed his big moment, haven't I?

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I  genuinely thank you for the complement, but in fact I am feeling a tad guilty for what I said to him about this nom. I wager that shitting behind a tree in the dark is about the most exciting thing he has ever done in  his life, and I have ridiculed his big moment, haven't I?

You need to try and up your game Withers. This is fucking pathetic.

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Oh great, the other other moron's arrived. 

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

You need to try and up your game Withers. This is fucking pathetic.

I know Ape,  I know.  I went away for a week, and returned to a site gone pear shaped.  Fucking hell, where is everybody?. Bubba is in his garden shed drinking Polish vodka through a hose, and refusing to say anything. Eric has become an even bigger cunt and talks in riddles most of the time. Tell me, what's the point of trying, I might go back to Reunion and try and forget it all.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Ape said:

I see you're feeling like a big, brave boy, now that some of the real big boys are banged up. Being called a filthy, antisocial (all one word) cunt, by a pseudo-French turd like you, is frankly laughable. The only running you've ever done is running away from the big boys, and shitting in your pants in the process. That, and the same running away that the rest of your vile race are famed for. Now, fuck off.

Big boys?  Who's that then?

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Excellent. I prefer to ogle with a bottle of Cognac over Anastasia. Sometimes, I'll get my cock out, and when I'm finished, aim my fistful of jizz at the screen's bullseye.

I'm not sure you get the general idea of darts...

5 hours ago, Ape said:

I see you're feeling like a big, brave boy, now that some of the real big boys are banged up. Being called a filthy, antisocial (all one word) cunt, by a pseudo-French turd like you, is frankly laughable. The only running you've ever done is running away from the big boys, and shitting in your pants in the process. Deleted Now, fuck off.

Fuck off Rick, you precious little twat. 

3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I know Ape,  I know.  I went away for a week, and returned to a site gone pear shaped.  Fucking hell, where is everybody?. Bubba is in his garden shed drinking Polish vodka through a hose, and refusing to say anything. Eric has become an even bigger cunt and talks in riddles most of the time. Tell me, what's the point of trying, I might go back to Reunion and try and forget it all.

Rick has grown a pair and deleted some apparently racist "rubbish" from one of my earlier responses to you, Withers. As a Frenchman, were you offended by the comments I made, or would you say it's all part of the game?

• Like 1