CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bruce Forsyth

Guest N/A

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Manky said:

Does this mean Debbie McGee is back on the market?

Just-like-that....

Oops, wrong dead magician, I'll get me fez...

7 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Dead Ding Dung

Pen - why the hatred of Ding? Is it the multi-quote shit? I know it's intensely annoying, but is there a deeper, more specific dislike of the dopey cunt? Please don't just say he's a fucking stupid fucking cunt, as that's a given.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Pen - why the hatred of Ding? Is it the multi-quote shit? I know it's intensely annoying, but is there a deeper, more specific dislike of the dopey cunt? Please don't just say he's a fucking stupid fucking cunt, as that's a given.

He comes from  Yorkshire and admits it .. is that not a good enough reason?

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Ape said:

The groupie has lost her idols.

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who, Ding or Brucie? 

One's an annoying cunt who's a bit light on his feet and sports an unconvincing toupee - the other...................

.....used to present The Generation Game!!      Boom, fucking Boom.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

I would like both of them if they were dead.

Pen, it would a be quicker and easier way to solve your problems if just one person died, you.

Happy International Wimmins Day!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

I would prefer that people who say lovely jubbly or similar things were killed by having spikes driven through their eyes.

Pen, you seem to be spouting utter fucking shite with a lot more gusto just lately. Have all your cats died?

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, nocti said:

Pen, you seem to be spouting utter fucking shite with a lot more gusto just lately. Have all your cats died?

I hardly think that I can match this pathetic "flids" nom or the comments there.

I'm sure there was a "Dead Pool" on the old Corner and this old slimy bastard was in the top five about six years ago. He should just fuck off gracefully and drop dead, like Lionel Blair will shortly. Hopefully. 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Rev said:

I'm sure there was a "Dead Pool" on the old Corner and this old slimy bastard was in the top five about six years ago. He should just fuck off gracefully and drop dead, like Lionel Blair will shortly. Hopefully. 

Are you due to meet up with the dancing poof Blair then?

While your on the letter B you could also set fire to the other Blair cunts Tony and that fucking grinning cunt of a wife of his.