CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meg Hillier

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

So this fucking Labour MP feels nervous working in Parliament because of all the repairs that are 'needed'. Apparently "the threat of a fire is real because the cables are old and I certainly would not want to be here when they strip the asbestos".

Well Ms Hillier, you'd better be glad there's plenty of asbestos in there because it's what will 'protect' the building from fire. All the electrical circuits are tested every 5 years and if any asbestos is touched you have to use contractors that are licensed as competent by UKAS. To be honest, most London scum breathe in more asbestos than most riding on the tube.

Fucking shut the fuck up and stick to what you know, whatever that may be.

7 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

So this fucking Labour MP feels nervous working in Parliament because of all the repairs that are 'needed'. Apparently "the threat of a fire is real because the cables are old and I certainly would not want to be here when they strip the asbestos".

Well Ms Hillier, you'd better be glad there's plenty of asbestos in there because it's what will 'protect' the building from fire. All the electrical circuits are tested every 5 years and if any asbestos is touched you have to use contractors that are licensed as competent by UKAS. To be honest, most London scum breathe in more asbestos than most riding on the tube.

Fucking shut the fuck up and stick to what you know, whatever that may be.

I'd feel nervous about working there as well, but it's got fuck all to do with asbestos more the gathering of lying , backstabbing ,self serving cunts that inhabit the place.Tell him/her to submit a risk assessment - they can all work from portakabins in the car park in the meantime.

Guest deebom

This stupid fucking cunt only has her job because she's fucking useless. Google her and see what she's in charge of. The filthy fucking corrupt bastards.

I would strangle every fucking last one of them with pleasure.

Guest Cuntsman
On 10/03/2017 at 9:46 PM, deebom said:

This stupid fucking cunt only has her job because she's fucking useless. Google her and see what she's in charge of. The filthy fucking corrupt bastards.

I would strangle every fucking last one of them with pleasure.

Thanks, that ruined my fucking night. What a fuck ugly cunt that is.

I'm giving you a like for the strangulation only, but I want to go shares

13 minutes ago, Cuntsman said:

Thanks, that ruined my fucking night. What a fuck ugly cunt that is.

I'm giving you a like for the strangulation only, but I want to go shares

Granted, no oil painting, but I think 'fuck ugly' is a tad harsh, I would rate her a '7 Pinter'. Neil would do her sober.

Guest Cuntsman
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Granted, no oil painting, but I think 'fuck ugly' is a tad harsh, I would rate her a '7 Pinter'. Neil would do her sober.

Really? Your standards must be lower than Nicola Sturgeons balls

Guest Cuntsman
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nicola Sturgeon, now you're getting the hang of munter recognition.

Theresa May is the ultimate munter. Next time you see her on TV ask yourself - has she just finished torturing a puppy to death?

2 minutes ago, Cuntsman said:

Theresa May is the ultimate munter. Next time you see her on TV ask yourself - has she just finished torturing a puppy to death?

On the subject, Edwina Curries spitting image puppet was more attractive than the real thing, I know John Major wasn't exactly Burt Reynolds, but what the fuck was he thinking?

Guest Cuntsman
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On the subject, Edwina Curries spitting image puppet was more attractive than the real thing, I know John Major wasn't exactly Burt Reynolds, but what the fuck was he thinking?

Sort of, Monica Lewinsky in drag, probably

Guest Cuntsman
15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Monica Lewinsky was a chubby minx though, at least Clinton had a modicum of taste.

Are you saying she shared it back with him? That's not common knowledge

Guest Snatch
15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Monica Lewinsky was a chubby minx though, at least Clinton had a modicum of taste.

And so much better than that thing he's married too.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Went to school with a girl called Violet Brosis. We nicknamed her Cystic Vi Brosis. Or Cystic for short. 

You have fucking got to be kidding. I don't believe that for one minute...................that you actually went to school, you dozy mare.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DingTheRioja
On 13/03/2017 at 7:49 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I did actually. It was approved. By a judge 

I thought you went to school, spent a lot of time behind the bikesheds.... unbolting them to put on Uncle Micks flatbed...