CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cockney lingo.

Guest 'eavensabove

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Simian Ape Monkey Bonobo Orangutan?

Baws, you are lucky that roops' biff doesn't turn up at your gaff and give you a good hiding.

harimbe dragging round one of the proclaimers,

2 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Baws, you are lucky that roops' biff doesn't turn up at your gaff and give you a good hiding.

harimbe dragging round one of the proclaimers,

Thanks for that image, pal. Now I won't sleep tonight for fear of what dreams may come. 

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Thanks for that image, pal. Now I won't sleep tonight for fear of what dreams may come. 

Just shoot up some more brown cooked up in your mothers dentures and nab the best bits from the rest of your 16 siblings and all should be fine; until you wake up and remember you live in the third world country that is Scotland

kill yourself

On 3/15/2017 at 10:28 PM, Rick_B said:

That's a bit unfair on the likes of Victoria Beckham.

Victoria is misunderstood. She's actually giving a talk at Trinity College, University of Cambridge, on how to hide your intelligence while portraying yourself as a common, thick and talentless bint from Harlow in Essex who gets lucky by being in the right place at the right time.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

During the Tanginikya Groundnut fuck up of the late 40s, the UK government used a Tanganikya based british ex-pat explorer who was like a character from a Ryder Haggard novel who went by the name 'wog' Richards. Just saying 

I'll get me pith helmet 

You are Don Estelle and I claim my bag of whispering grass.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 14/03/2017 at 1:10 AM, Gong Farmer said:

I know the famous Manzies. There's not many pie shops left in London now and I'm fucking glad of it. It's all sentimental bollocks anyway. I'm originally from south London, Lambeth to be exact, so not really accustomed to eating food  that looks like something that's already passed through the digestive system before it's actually been eaten. Really, I've pan splattered more appetizing looking shit than that fucking muck. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxV7ikDm9ibbmGK2WkPPV

That looks like the leftovers from a bad organ donator mugging..

On 15/03/2017 at 1:00 AM, Gong Farmer said:

I was until central heating put pay to me career.

Apple?

23 hours ago, Rick_B said:

That's a bit unfair on the likes of Victoria Beckham.

Nothing, but nothing is unfair on the likes of her, all bets are off and all targets are allowed, including that fucking brat of hers who's now going to be a "professional photographer". Like fucking bollocks, his photos are shit, he looks like shit, and he happens to be in the right place at the right time... looks like a chip off the old block  broomhandle...

• 7 months later...
On 16/03/2017 at 10:24 PM, DingTheRioja said:

That looks like the leftovers from a bad organ donator mugging..

Apple?

Nothing, but nothing is unfair on the likes of her, all bets are off and all targets are allowed, including that fucking brat of hers who's now going to be a "professional photographer". Like fucking bollocks, his photos are shit, he looks like shit, and he happens to be in the right place at the right time... looks like a chip off the old block  broomhandle...

That fucking family and their exploits make my shit hang sideways. 

• 4 months later...