CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Hector

Guest Hector

Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross,

To see a fine lady upon a white horse;

Rings on her fingers and bells on her toes,

She shall have music wherever she goes.

When I was sang this as a kid I had a picture of wild moorlands with a crossroads, a finger sign-post and horses. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered that in reality the place is busy with shops, houses, cars and traffic lights.

What a fucking cunt.

7 minutes ago, Hector said:

When I was sang this as a kid I had a picture of wild moorlands with a crossroads, a finger sign-post and horses. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered that in reality the place is busy with shops, houses, cars and traffic lights.

What a fucking cunt.

When I was saw Hector as a newbie I had a picture of wild spontaneity with grammar, a finger sign-post of a horse with intelligence. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered that in reality his brain is a place busy with cars and traffic lights, and grey vacuousness void of wit or charm.

What a fucking cunt.

Guest Hector
29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

When I was saw Hector as a newbie I had a picture of wild spontaneity with grammar, a finger sign-post of a horse with intelligence. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered that in reality his brain is a place busy with cars and traffic lights, and grey vacuousness void of wit or charm.

What a fucking cunt.

Apologies, Mr Wolfie, but the above pile of shite wasn't necessarily aimed at you.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who did get the village idiot job then? 

19 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Frank

Fucking hell Stubby, beaten by Frank?

Guest Cuntsman
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Decs, Bubba, Punkape, Quincy, and Bill's rotting corpse, I believe.

#kinelski :blink:. What the fuck is everyone doing for casual sport then if most of the forum victims are incarcerated?

Come on Roops, have a heart and release a couple, all this civilised nonsense is soul destroying

Just now, Cuntsman said:

#kinelski :blink:. What the fuck is everyone doing for casual sport then if most of the forum victims are incarcerated?

Come on Roops, have a heart and release a couple, all this civilised nonsense is soul destroying

I agree. It's been fucking boring these last few days. At least let Punkape go so we can all call him a puff.

Guest Cuntsman
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I agree. It's been fucking boring these last few days. At least let Punkape go so we can all call him a puff.

Why play to his strengths though?