CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Hector

1 minute ago, Cuntsman said:

Why play to his strengths though?

It's better than standing around in awkward silence broken by the occasional polite cough and sound of Roop's leather jackboots caving in someone's teeth from the cooler. Ape has gone nuts and went off into the woods with a shotgun to hunt 'eavens who he's determined is some fucker from before our time called Jazz and Ding and Withers are both starting to believe they're actually liked in some way. On top of all that management has effectively quarantined us from the rest of the internet by stopping new registrations and Rick is still a thing. We are a doomed ship.

Guest Cuntsman
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It's better than standing around in awkward silence broken by the occasional polite cough and sound of Roop's leather jackboots caving in someone's teeth from the cooler. Ape has gone nuts and went off into the woods with a shotgun to hunt 'eavens who he's determined is some fucker from before our time called Jazz and Ding and Withers are both starting to believe they're actually liked in some way. On top of all that management has effectively quarantined us from the rest of the internet by stopping new registrations and Rick is still a thing. We are a doomed ship.

You do talk some shit RK. Withers is a French faggot and as such he knows that it is beyond the bounds of reason for anyone to have any emotion other than a deep seated loathing for him.

5 minutes ago, Cuntsman said:

You do talk some shit RK. Withers is a French faggot and as such he knows that it is beyond the bounds of reason for anyone to have any emotion other than a deep seated loathing for him.

You don't understand... I found myself agreeing with him the other day and I still feel ashamed. He's up to something...

• Like 1

Guest Cuntsman
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

You don't understand... I found myself agreeing with him the other day and I still feel ashamed. He's up to something...

Please stop this madness. Have you considered suicide?

1 hour ago, Cuntsman said:

#kinelski :blink:. What the fuck is everyone doing for casual sport then if most of the forum victims are incarcerated?

Come on Roops, have a heart and release a couple, all this civilised nonsense is soul destroying

It's up to the sentencing Admin/Mod to set a release date. AFIK Bubba will be out 23/3 and Punkape two days later. There are no dates listed for the others, furthermore, the subject hasn't been discussed in the staff room.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It's up to the sentencing Admin/Mod to set a release date. AFIK Bubba will be out 23/3 and Punkape two days later. There are no dates listed for the others, furthermore, the subject hasn't been discussed in the staff room.

I'm pretty sure it's not hard time they're doing. They'll come out addicted to Spice and punkers cock. I'm also pretty sure it'll be a short stay on the outside before they can't control themselves and cross the line of grown up decency.  

On 12/03/2017 at 4:49 PM, Hector said:

Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross,

To see a fine lady upon a white horse;

Rings on her fingers and bells on her toes,

She shall have music wherever she goes.

When I was sang this as a kid I had a picture of wild moorlands with a crossroads, a finger sign-post and horses. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered that in reality the place is busy with shops, houses, cars and traffic lights.

What a fucking cunt.

The cross is broken, its fenced off, its in the middle of a roundabout, in the shit part of a shit town, full of proper fucking infested cunts.  An utter shit hole full of johnny foreigners who have ransacked yet another rural market town.  I can't make my mind up when I enter the town as to whether it's modelled on, Lithuania, Leningrad circa 1944 or some other god forsaken shit pit like  say Shipston on stour !!!