CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Proof if it were needed that this country is fucked

Neil

I subscribe to various gig/ticket sites that inform me of upcoming events,today I recieved an email to tell me that due to overwhelming demand an extra date has been added to see...................................................................................................Steps!,yep,fucking Steps.I bet the average IQ of the audience will be well below 50 and the average weight well over 16 stone.a true cuntfest

Guest Alfie Noakes

I would rather see the Spice Girls than Steps and I have been very vocal about the many tortures I would inflict on myself before that would happen. You are right, we are truly fucked.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I subscribe to various gig/ticket sites that inform me of upcoming events,today I recieved an email to tell me that due to overwhelming demand an extra date has been added to see...................................................................................................Steps!,yep,fucking Steps.I bet the average IQ of the audience will be well below 50 and the average weight well over 16 stone.a true cuntfest

What's got 300 legs and no pubic hair?.........the front row of a Steps concert.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Neil said:

It is also proof that there is NO god!  One cannot argue the existence of an omniscient and benevolent supreme creator of all life and goodness AND have cuntfuckery such as this loose on the public.  

3 hours ago, Neil said:

So did you get any tickets? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Dear ISIS,

You can add another date for a potential target in your diary. The stage, dressing rooms or audience, take your fucking pick I don't care. Ps. Don't be fooled into thinking the one called Claire is some kind of sacred big and 'H' really does stand for homosexual mincer. Do your worst.

Lots of love,

UK

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Has Claire slimmed down again since they split? If not, and if they're still doing the same old dance routines, they might need to issue a Tsunami warning for the Norfolk gig

Judging by recent promos for the tour, it would appear she has indeed put the fork down for a bit. Makes no odds to me anyway, 'cos it's Faye that I'd love to chuck one up. So long as she's had plenty of showers since her dreadlocked fucking Stig of the dump days, anyway.

Image result for steps 2017

1 hour ago, nocti said:

Judging by recent promos for the tour, it would appear she has indeed put the fork down for a bit. Makes no odds to me anyway, 'cos it's Faye that I'd love to chuck one up. So long as she's had plenty of showers since her dreadlocked fucking Stig of the dump days, anyway.

Image result for steps 2017

I hope the falling glitter is a photoshop effect, otherwise that's gonna be bitch to wash out the hair gel...

19 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Has Claire slimmed down again since they split? If not, and if they're still doing the same old dance routines, they might need to issue a Tsunami warning for the Norfolk gig.

RARYwyx.png

Claire, formerly of Steps and now lead singer of Thuds.

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While you agree they are utterly fucking shit, have you been living on Mars for the past 15 years?

Fucking good question. Anything dance I don't bother with. Sterile shit for the masses. Whatever happened to the good old days of popular music..........long dead.