CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Deliveroo

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Every time I am in Isca the streets are filled with cunts on bicycles with huge Deliveroo boxes on their backs. They are possibly worse and lower than Uber drivers and should be gassed

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

How would fat cunts get their pizzas though 

Panzerknacker 

You're quite right. Deliveroo obviously has a monopoly on the entire UK pizza delivery market, and none are ever delivered to people by car. What a superlatively insightful viewpoint, Panzerknacker.

WOLFIE

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

You're quite right. Deliveroo obviously has a monopoly on the entire UK pizza delivery market, and none are ever delivered to people by car. What a superlatively insightful viewpoint, Panzerknacker.

WOLFIE

Couldn't tell ya Wolfie baby. ..maybe they do. ..I don't eat any of that shite so I wouldn't be up on the latest delivery systems. .I'd say your addy is on every delivery guys sat nav you man balloon

Panzerknacker 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

In my fine city of Narridge it seems that the restricted entry signs all require changing to 'Buses, Taxis and Cunts with Deliveroo boxes only.' Is that even legal? Hopefully the cunts will get a stack of fines in the post.

Guest I know that Cunt
6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

How would fat cunts get their pizzas though 

Panzerknacker 

I give up pansy, how would you get your taxpayer funded pizza?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

WOLFIE

Sir Wolfenstein, had you allowed Pen to respond we would have gotten the answer from a fat cunt.  No middle men or enablers.  Patience is a virtue.  

Guest Mingeeta
8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Dunno. .I neither pay tax nor eat pizza ..you pay it and eat it..you tell me 

Panzerknacker 

At least your not lying there panthersknackers as I am pretty sure you dont have to pay tax selling the Big Issue. Moron.

Mingeeta

Guest Lady Penelope
On 14/03/2017 at 6:58 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Sir Wolfenstein, had you allowed Pen to respond we would have gotten the answer from a fat cunt.  No middle men or enablers.  Patience is a virtue.  

I am actually waiting for one of Snudge's err  @Snatch's carefully reasoned and highly amusing responces.

2 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

At least your not lying there panthersknackers as I am pretty sure you dont have to pay tax selling the Big Issue. Moron.

Mingeeta

You're another burned out fuk boy on here..reduced to belittling a man's job. .despicable little cur. .nall 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Alfie Noakes
18 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

You're another burned out fuk boy on here..reduced to belittling a man's job. .despicable little cur. .nall 

Panzerknacker 

You said you draw benefit for disability. So perhaps you too are burned out old boy. I know I am.

Noakesisfuckingknackered

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

You're a bellwhiff. Selling the Big Issue is not a job it's glorified begging, yes some people might get hard up and sell it while out of work but some lazy bastards have been selling it for years.

How long have u been at it by the way?? 

Panthersknackers

Guest deebom

Has anyone ever used Deliveroo? They are shit.

Don't ask me how, but they collect the food, something reasonably tasty and overpriced, say gourmet burger company, and do something to it so it's not only fucking freezing cold, but tastes utterly fucking shite when you get it.

You're better off trotting down to the local Unlucky Fried Kitten place for a dose of mild food poisoning.

Guest DingTheRioja

Luckily there are none of these cunts near me, not sure there's any within 50 miles.  I like my takeaway delivered by some foreigner with barely 5 words of English in a battered out Nissan that stinks of fags and the last 14 owners, whilest the food is still hot and edible(ish).

On 3/15/2017 at 3:39 PM, Mingeeta said:

You're a bellwhiff. Selling the Big Issue is not a job it's glorified begging, yes some people might get hard up and sell it while out of work but some lazy bastards have been selling it for years.

How long have u been at it by the way?? 

Panthersknackers

Minger baby are you small in stature 

Panzerknacker 

Guest DingTheRioja
19 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

What are you doing in Isca?

Well she's not in the 21st century, or this planet, but she's got to be somewhere, just wish it wasn't here.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

They are all bastards.

Close to the wind there Spotter, saying things about their parents marital status :o