CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Formula One Goes Even More Faggoty than Ever Before!

Roadkill

4 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Don't trifle with Ratty.

See what I mean! Taking the piss like people did when hippies started blithering on about global warming. Milkshakes, blancmange, yoghurt, junket, crème brulee......it's all fuckery and witchcraft.

F1 is fucking shit. They're not real cars anyway - they might go really fucking fast, but you try parking one in the car park at Asda, or taking a wanked-out washing machine to the skip in one. My Transit is better in every way. I've never heard Jenson Button boasting about a three-way with a pair of busty milfs in the back of his Maclaren (or whatever the fuck it is he 'drives').

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

F1 is fucking shit. They're not real cars anyway - they might go really fucking fast, but you try parking one in the car park at Asda, or taking a wanked-out washing machine to the skip in one. My Transit is better in every way. I've never heard Jenson Button boasting about a three-way with a pair of busty milfs in the back of his Maclaren (or whatever the fuck it is he 'drives').

He doesn't. He retired.

Guest Cuntsman
5 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

There's only one fucking earring wearing mincer as far as I know, that fucking spoilt little twat curious george, the fucking sulking little cunt.

Head faggot and all round childish wanker who sums up the F1 ethos, may they all crash and burn. I'd rather watch golf (if Sophie Horn was knocking a few balls in topless)

1 hour ago, Cuntsman said:

Head faggot and all round childish wanker who sums up the F1 ethos, may they all crash and burn. I'd rather watch golf (if Sophie Horn was knocking a few balls in topless)

Imagine her topless in a Formula One car. It would be quite the spectacle 'till about the third lap when the blunt force trauma starts setting in...

58 minutes ago, deebom said:

I haven't watched F1 since the 90s. It's shit now, like watching Scalextric. And what's the point without Murray commentating?

F1 would be infinitely improved by some crossover track sections, and perhaps a "Hot Wheels" 360 loop. And a live minefield.

NNC10111.jpg

On 14/03/2017 at 6:39 PM, Roadkill said:

Formula One team Force India have just completed a sponsorship deal with water technology (?) company BWT that has changed the car's colour scheme from this:

PE3O6Z9ojHeNSk7H4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ

To this:

1489495707934.jpg

I know F1 drivers are all a bunch of mincing pufters these days but this is just getting silly. I imagine we'll be seeing a My Little Pony and Polly Pocket team in the near future and engineers will already be working on ways to make glitter come out of the exhaust on downshifts...

What a gay arse fuck of a car that looks........absolutely fag wank pink.

im not watching a single minute of that sport this next boring shite gay season.......utter shit

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

F1 would be infinitely improved by some crossover track sections, and perhaps a "Hot Wheels" 360 loop. And a live minefield.

NNC10111.jpg

I think they should also score points for how many fags they smoke in the fuel spilled pit lane, how many birds they can shag over the weekend/during qualifying/in the car,  how many fist fights they can have for crashing, how many drugs they can drive on, how many cans of larger they can down before the start of the race..........James hunt legend actually did all of the above........and he would have fucked that yoghurt selling pussy cat girl slut up the arse and fucked her off all in an afternoons good work.   Lewis is a pussy.

2 hours ago, deebom said:

I haven't watched F1 since the 90s. It's shit now, like watching Scalextric. And what's the point without Murray commentating?

Listening to Murray constantly getting the Schumacher brothers mixed up in the early 2000's was the only thing that kept it alive during the Ferrari dominance.

"And now it's Mich- no Ralph Schumacher in the pits AND THERE GOES RAL- NO MICHAEL SCHUMACHER TO PASS HIS BROTHER MICH - uh, no, Ralph FOR POLE POSITION!!"

Just now, Roadkill said:

Listening to Murray constantly getting the Schumacher brothers mixed up in the early 2000's was the only thing that kept it alive during the Ferrari dominance.

"And now it's Mich- no Ralph Schumacher in the pits AND THERE GOES RAL- NO MICHAEL SCHUMACHER TO PASS HIS BROTHER MICH - uh, no, Ralph FOR POLE POSITION!!"

he does the same with vegetables these days Killer

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I think they should also score points for how many fags they smoke in the fuel spilled pit lane, how many birds they can shag over the weekend/during qualifying/in the car,  how many fist fights they can have for crashing, how many drugs they can drive on, how many cans of larger they can down before the start of the race..........James hunt legend actually did all of the above........and he would have fucked that yoghurt selling pussy cat girl slut up the arse and fucked her off all in an afternoons good work.   Lewis is a pussy.

Lewis is a hateful little cunt. Worse than Schumi even on his worst days, only all the fucking time.

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Lewis is a hateful little cunt. Worse than Schumi even on his worst days, only all the fucking time.

I can't stand his fake pseudo American accent.....he's such a fucking slimed orrible diamond in his earring bruv cunt.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And he's a rap producer, so from now on his F1 cars must have blue LED under the sills and dustbin lid speakers in the back, an' tings. Races will be conducted with no driving involved, they just line up next to each other in a supermarket car park and get their cocks sucked by educationally sub-normal white girls whose dream boyfriend is called Ravi or Jamal, cheats on them and calls them bitch. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And he's a rap producer, so from now on his F1 cars must have blue LED under the sills and dustbin lid speakers in the back, an' tings. Races will be conducted with no driving involved, they just line up next to each other in a supermarket car park and get their cocks sucked by educationally sub-normal white girls whose dream boyfriend is called Ravi or Jamal, cheats on them and calls them bitch. 

Here's a quick clip of some of his "music":

Cunt uses more auto tune than Cher. If he wasn't a decent F1 driver (he's actually shit on real roads) he'd just be another chav in the dole queue. He's like fucking Zoolander, only a real person.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Here's a quick clip of some of his "music":

Cunt uses more auto tune than Cher. If he wasn't a decent F1 driver (he's actually shit on real roads) he'd just be another chav in the dole queue. He's like fucking Zoolander, only a real person.

The way he shakes his head around whilst listening to that bland shit reminds me of those middle aged drunk women who start trying to do some 'bogle' dance if someone puts reggae music on at a council estate barbecue, and any cunt on a game show who starts nodding in time during a music clip question, in an embarrassing attempt to look 'hip' and 'with it'.