CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Formula One Goes Even More Faggoty than Ever Before!

Roadkill

Formula One team Force India have just completed a sponsorship deal with water technology (?) company BWT that has changed the car's colour scheme from this:

PE3O6Z9ojHeNSk7H4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ

To this:

1489495707934.jpg

I know F1 drivers are all a bunch of mincing pufters these days but this is just getting silly. I imagine we'll be seeing a My Little Pony and Polly Pocket team in the near future and engineers will already be working on ways to make glitter come out of the exhaust on downshifts...

• Like 1

Guest I know that Cunt
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Formula One team Force India have just completed a sponsorship deal with water technology (?) company BWT that has changed the car's colour scheme from this:

I know F1 drivers are all a bunch of mincing pufters these days but this is just getting silly. I imagine we'll be seeing a My Little Pony and Polly Pocket team in the near future.

There's only one fucking earring wearing mincer as far as I know, that fucking spoilt little twat curious george, the fucking sulking little cunt. Anyway it doesn't matter what the fucking colour is as long as it's fast.

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

There's only one fucking earring wearing mincer as far as I know, that fucking spoilt little twat curious george, the fucking sulking little cunt. Anyway it doesn't matter what the fucking colour is as long as it's fast.

You should tell that to McLaren, they seem to have paid more for the new paint job than they have towards a decent engine or chassis. Those chaps at Honda should be ashamed letting themselves be outclassed by the frogs at Renault. I'd tell them to open their eyes and look at the big picture but...

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

To this:

1489495707934.jpg

I know F1 drivers are all a bunch of mincing pufters these days but this is just getting silly. I imagine we'll be seeing a My Little Pony and Polly Pocket team in the near future and engineers will already be working on ways to make glitter come out of the exhaust on downshifts...

Fucking disgraceful!

Next it'll be Odile Pink Frilly Tu-tu's racing and a car shaped like a tampon with the front end painted crimson red.  

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking disgraceful!

Next it'll be Odile Pink Frilly Tu-tu's racing and a car shaped like a tampon with the front end painted crimson red.  

At least it would keep the fucking feminist cunts quiet for 5 minutes.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Snatch said:

At least it would keep the fucking feminist cunts quiet for 5 minutes.

More like 4:15....they always take more than they give....selfish cunts! 

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Since F1 cars stopped sounding like this I have ceased to give a fuck about them:

These days they're all V6 hybrids with tiny little wheezy turbos and about a quarter of the power. The entire grid would be drowned out by a V12 beast like that. Here's today's Ferrari:

Just now, Ape said:

It fucks me off that they've taken the spectacle of F1 away. I want hear them go by and be fucking deafened by a screaming, fire breathing monster. They're supposed to be outrageous, not eco-friendly hybrid wank-mobiles.

I guess it helps that the engines are about five times more expensive to produce these days, the entry fee for new teams is now £4000000 (it used to be £100000 in 2000) and the FIA doesn't have to pay out any prize money to new teams for three years. Not the fans, of course, but fuck them, they're just there to look at sponsor logos for an hour.

The 'orrible little troll Bernie Ecclestone was bought out by a company called Liberty Media a few months back, so hopefully things will improve, but they're Yanks so I wouldn't count on it...

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I guess it helps that the engines are about five times more expensive to produce these days, the entry fee for new teams is now £4000000 (it used to be £100000 in 2000) and the FIA doesn't have to pay out any prize money to new teams for three years. Not the fans, of course, but fuck them, they're just there to look at sponsor logos for an hour.

The 'orrible little troll Bernie Ecclestone was bought out by a company called Liberty Media a few months back, so hopefully things will improve, but they're Yanks so I wouldn't count on it...

The sixties throwback Ecclestone had to go, but to put the whole affair in the hands on a Yank is, as you say, worrying. Before you know it they'll be fitting oversize tyres on the right side and racing round a fucking left hand oval. Wouldn't that be exciting?

Just now, Ape said:

The sixties throwback Ecclestone had to go, but to put the whole affair in the hands on a Yank is, as you say, worrying. Before you know it they'll be fitting oversize tyres on the right side and racing round a fucking left hand oval. Wouldn't that be exciting?

F1 is well known for it's prowess on oval tracks. Remember the 2005 US GP? All but six of the cars couldn't even handle a single full sized NASCAR curve without risking the tyres exploding.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

F1 is well known for it's prowess on oval tracks. Remember the 2005 US GP? All but six of the cars couldn't even handle a single full sized NASCAR curve without risking the tyres exploding.

that's because NASCAR is made for fat cunt yanks, who can only fit LAV tyres due to excessive weight issues.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

To this:

1489495707934.jpg

Chill out its just a fucking colour you racist cunt. This is modern F1 so underneath they're all the fucking same which is why it has developed into such a mundane, boring spectacle where the outcome is determined by pit stop strategies. Moto GP is where the real racing happens nowadays.

8 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Chill out its just a fucking colour you racist cunt. This is modern F1 so underneath they're all the fucking same which is why it has developed into such a mundane, boring spectacle where the outcome is determined by pit stop strategies. Moto GP is where the real racing happens nowadays.

Motorbikes have never interested me in any way. I'm not homosexual.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

To this:

1489495707934.jpg

blancmange is a flavoured milk product and I've been warning against them for some time. Many of you laughed at me. Well you're not laughing now are you?

10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

blancmange is a flavoured milk product and I've been warning against them for some time. Many of you laughed at me. Well you're not laughing now are you?

Ratters, I mean this in the nicest possible way, but you're not exactly firing on all thrusters, are you?

39 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Not at all, Ratty. We're lucky to have you keeping us on the straight and narrow before we do any real damage to ourselves. Biscuit?

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, Ape said:

Ratters, I mean this in the nicest possible way, but you're not exactly firing on all thrusters, are you?

Don't trifle with Ratty.