CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any Documentary Narrated By An American

Ape™️

Guest Gong Farmer
6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't know about being a "fan" exactly, but you've got to know this sort of shit for pub quizzes.

I've also just realised you neglected to mention Rhapsody, To misquote Pokemon, "Gotta fuck them all".

Oh yeah, I did forget Rhapsody. I went on Youtube last night to watch an episode of CS, I still love it. It's somewhat darker than Anderson's other productions, more adult with an air of seriousness about it. Cool music, at least the earlier episodes had the cool, the instrumental theme before they added the vocalized version by 'The Spectrum', a but cheesy to for my tastes. 

7 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Oh yeah, I did forget Rhapsody. I went on Youtube last night to watch an episode of CS, I still love it. It's somewhat darker than Anderson's other productions, more adult with an air of seriousness about it. Cool music, at least the earlier episodes had the cool, the instrumental theme before they added the vocalized version by 'The Spectrum', a but cheesy to for my tastes. 

I had a Captain Black avatar for a while a few years back, and I think my old gull-wing SPV is still up in the loft somewhere with its radioactive cargo still intact.

Re theme tunes, I doubt anything in the genre will ever beat UFO, although Space: 1999 wasn't bad either.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I had a Captain Black avatar for a while a few years back, and I think my old gull-wing SPV is still up in the loft somewhere with its radioactive cargo still intact.

Re theme tunes, I doubt anything in the genre will ever beat UFO, although Space: 1999 wasn't bad either.

They were both superb. I've posted them both multiple times on my own site along with the Joe 90 theme, both original and the northen soul version. I've got a battered SPV and a CP's car but I bought them years ago at a car boot sale to replace the ones i'd abused and lost as kid.... I'm still a big kid at heart. Also got a Space 1999 Eagle transporter, had that since I was kid and keeping hold of it to the death.

Guest Snatch

Nothing will ever beat CS. As a kid I was glued to the TV every episode. As far as theme tunes go,they were all good. The cgi remakes of CS are just a fucking insult.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, nocti said:

I took quite a lot of drugs in my youth, but was Captain Scarlet seriously a documentary?

According to Trump it was... or maybe it was fake news, I can't remember...

6 hours ago, Snatch said:

What about the overblown cunts? They'll be dead and buried long before they'll be invited to infest another planet with their up their own arse bullshit.

He had the chance to keep them out of the spotlight and afford them a good education. Instead, they're all going to become Jaden Smith.

6 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

I must admit, my favourite was captain Black. He looked like my uncle Gordy after a night on the vodka. 

9 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

One of the limits that stands in the way of achieving near light speed travel is 'space dust'. Colliding into the most minuscule of dust particles  would be enough to punch a hole the size of fist into the bulkhead of a vessel traveling at those sorts of speeds. I could be wrong so it might be a good idea to try the theory out on a crew comprised completely of Filipinos.

I seem to remember a sweet called 'space dust' when I was a nipper. You put some in your mouth and it used to dance on the tongue. 

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The aliens in UFO were pretty crap though weren't they? 

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I must admit, my favourite was captain Black. He looked like my uncle Gordy after a night on the vodka. 

Could you imagine the uproar from today's lefties if a new programme came out with a baddie with the name of Black?

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Great. I've got a garage full of the stuff. When's you're birthday? 

It would probably be better used in the cooler. It must be minging in there by now.

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Captain Black looks like my sister in law.

On 15/03/2017 at 8:42 PM, Ape said:

I like to keep abreast of developments in science and technology, and often look to YouTube or Netflix for documentaries on subjects I'm interested in. However, if the narration is in American, I immediate feel the content is somehow dumbed down, and generally look for something else. A good, solid English accent is what's needed to convey science and engineering topics effectively. Does this make me racist?

Can Americans read?