CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any Documentary Narrated By An American

Ape™️

I like to keep abreast of developments in science and technology, and often look to YouTube or Netflix for documentaries on subjects I'm interested in. However, if the narration is in American, I immediate feel the content is somehow dumbed down, and generally look for something else. A good, solid English accent is what's needed to convey science and engineering topics effectively. Does this make me racist?

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I like to keep abreast of developments in science and technology, and often look to YouTube or Netflix for documentaries on subjects I'm interested in. However, if the narration is in American, I immediate feel the content is somehow dumbed down, and generally look for something else. A good, solid English accent is what's needed to convey science and engineering topics effectively. Does this make me racist?

Fuck the yanks, it's the same for wildlife films-you instantly feel they're not telling you the whole truth and that the spectacle has been cheapened somehow.  

Guest nobgobbler
13 minutes ago, Ape said:

R i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ck.

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Does this make me racist?

To promote the advantages of a particular race is not racist. Would it be racist to say that Africans are generally better long distance runners than the English?  Or that black people are faster sprinters?

An English accent lends gravitas to any subject. Except Brummie, unless they are talking about mental impairment.

12 minutes ago, Ape said:

A good, solid English accent is what's needed to convey science and engineering topics effectively. Does this make me racist?

Strangely, Scientific American contains top class, up to the minute, hard science, while our New Scientist is a load of populist, dumbed down, repetitive shite. Go figure.

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I found the perfect training course for you.

Healing From Toxic Whiteness

Somewhat ironically, it appears to be run by a yellow person. Check your privilege.

White guilt writ large. Nearly every beneficial invention was invented by a white man. Nuclear weapons, nerve gas. Sinclair C5'S.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
41 minutes ago, Ape said:

Tried reading a book recently you thick lazy cunt? You will never fly with the eagles if you lie with the pigeons. 

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Manky said:

White guilt writ large. Nearly every beneficial invention was invented by a white man. Nuclear weapons, nerve gas. Sinclair C5'S.

Citroen have cheapened the image of the C5

6 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Tried reading a book recently you thick lazy cunt? You will never fly with the eagles if you lie with the pigeons. 

This comment has absolutely no relevance to this nom, you verbose piece of fucking shit. Are you really as thick as you seem?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ape said:

yes

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Spot on, and not any English accent, like those cunty northern narrators who pronounce the word 'us' as 'ooz'. All factual and documentary programmes should be narrated by Mr Cholmondley Warner out of 'Harry Enfield' and chums', or Angela Rippon if it's about wimmin stuff.

Guest Gong Farmer
49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Spot on, and not any English accent, like those cunty northern narrators who pronounce the word 'us' as 'ooz'. All factual and documentary programmes should be narrated by Mr Cholmondley Warner out of 'Harry Enfield' and chums', or Angela Rippon if it's about wimmin stuff.

When I was a kid we never heard a northern accent on the telly, it was proper BBC English so it seems ironic that it was the BBC's 'diversity' policy that changed all that, that we now have to endure northern and other regional accents. That Professor Brian Cox get's up my jacksy with his fucking 'Well wah duurn't relly nooooo!' Fuck off and bring back Sir Patrick Moore, he fucking knew yah fucking northern thicky cunt.

4 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

When I was a kid we never heard a northern accent on the telly, it was proper BBC English so it seems ironic that it was the BBC's 'diversity' policy that changed all that, that we now have to endure northern and other regional accents. That Professor Brian Cox get's up my jacksy with his fucking 'Well wah duurn't relly nooooo!' Fuck off and bring back Sir Patrick Moore, he fucking knew yah fucking northern thicky cunt.

I can vaguely remember Fyfe Robinson, a Scottish broadcaster with a twee way of speaking, very much like the old pisshead character in the film 'Whisky Galore'.

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I can vaguely remember Fyfe Robinson, a Scottish broadcaster with a twee way of speaking, very much like the old pisshead character in the film 'Whisky Galore'.

Oh yeah, well I'll let him off, but Brian Cox can fuck off and stay there.

7 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Oh yeah, well I'll let him off, but Brian Cox can fuck off and stay there.

Agreed. In fact all smartarse scientific types are cunts, take Stephen Hawking for example, people hold him up as an intellectual god as he spouts theories about the universe and time space continuum etc', what the fuck can he possibly know about the far reaches of the universe? The cunt hasn't even seen the upstairs of his own house.