CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ginger Twats

Guest Gurt

I'm not talking about the colour that pikey camber's blurt has stained from a million back to front wipe stains, but your original tango coloured, orange-twill, twat.

Is there a sense of viewing the (w)hole image through John lennons pink glasses? Unnatural,  Day-glo flaps that have a colour more akin to the set of aliens

There seems to be a hint of the foundry floor to the Degustation ..

Ropps, does your orangutan have anything to say?

7 hours ago, Gurt said:

I'm not talking about the colour that pikey camber's blurt has stained from a million back to front wipe stains, but your original tango coloured, orange-twill, twat.

Is there a sense of viewing the (w)hole image through John lennons pink glasses? Unnatural,  Day-glo flaps that have a colour more akin to the set of aliens

There seems to be a hint of the foundry floor to the Degustation ..

Ropps, does your orangutan have anything to say?

That's fucking rasist that is.....the gingers we're here first, the Celtic dirty sweaty bastards.  They got displaced by the romans then the vikings then the fucking "black cunt" Norman invaders according to Dan Snow and the fucking BBC.   Now if you said you hated fucking black cunts there would be an outcry !!!  But gingers is ok.

51 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

That's fucking rasist that is.....the gingers we're here first, the Celtic dirty sweaty bastards.  They got displaced by the romans then the vikings then the fucking "black cunt" Norman invaders according to Dan Snow and the fucking BBC.   Now if you said you hated fucking black cunts there would be an outcry !!!  But gingers is ok.

Oh dear, you are upset again. If you actually take a good look at the Bayeux Tapestry, as I have, you will see a black cunt on a horse. I admit it is very hard to see, as the rest of the horse is black as well.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ginger is due to a genetic defect or mutation, apparently.  Case explained.

15 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Oh dear, you are upset again. If you actually take a good look at the Bayeux Tapestry, as I have, you will see a black cunt on a horse. I admit it is very hard to see, as the rest of the horse is black as well.

Don't be so fucking stupid.   Norman France in 1066 wasn't fucking Hackney high street wall to wall with noirs you fucking simple cunt.   In fact any one of that persuasion would have been taken for a moor and sliced in half at the first opportunity.   A fate that I'd like to administer to you, you fucking mental retarded fucking waste of space.  GCSE history my arse.....

16 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

My local Jobcentre is advertising for employment advisors, if you're interested.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Don't be so fucking stupid.   Norman France in 1066 wasn't fucking Hackney high street wall to wall with noirs you fucking simple cunt.   In fact any one of that persuasion would have been taken for a moor and sliced in half at the first opportunity.   A fate that I'd like to administer to you, you fucking mental retarded fucking waste of space.  GCSE history my arse.....

I hope I'm descended from those Norman cunts that invaded in 1066 and not from the stinking uncouth and overly hairy illiterate native barbarian cunts that lived under the same roof as their farm animals. Fucking wankers, fucking cunts, fucking thick losers.

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I really feel your pain. Help me here with a simple question please. When you are stuck in a traffic jam, do you actually chew your steering wheel?

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

My local Jobcentre is advertising for employment advisors, if you're interested.

Is that above or below Traffic Wardens in the order of Cuntdom?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 3/16/2017 at 8:25 AM, Gong Farmer said:

Gingers don't have souls. 

I would like to see a video of this ginger genetic defective cunt encountering a Newfoundland fur seal hunter with an extra thick club.  Fug cunt!  

Guest Gong Farmer
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I would like to see a video of this ginger genetic defective cunt encountering a Newfoundland fur seal hunter with an extra thick club.  Fug cunt!  

There's more...

Guest nobgobbler

It's ginger kids I can't stand. Any bother with kids the worst one is always a ginger cunt. Have you noticed that gingers don't seem to go grey when they get old, once a ginger cunt always a ginger cunt.

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

It's ginger kids I can't stand. Any bother with kids the worst one is always a ginger cunt. Have you noticed that gingers don't seem to go grey when they get old, once a ginger cunt always a ginger cunt.

You're right, though just 'cunt' would have sufficed for Mick.

mick_hucknall_5029395.jpg

On 18/03/2017 at 1:27 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Catherine Zeta Jones was certainly climbing another rung on the celeb profile ladder when she dated that.

Time has been kind to him, hasn't it? He really has been 'Holding Back The Years', otherwise he'd have ended up looking just like a fat, ugly Ronald McDonald who's been stuffing his cakehole with Big Macs and fries for decades. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Time has been kind to him, hasn't it? He really has been 'Holding Back The Years', otherwise he'd have ended up looking just like a fat, ugly Ronald McDonald who's been stuffing his fucking cakehole with Big Macs and fries for decades. 

I always picture him the way he was portrayed in 'Star Stories', a ginger midget dressed in the red coat from 'Don't Look Now'.

On 17/03/2017 at 0:47 AM, Gong Farmer said:

I hope I'm descended from those Norman cunts that invaded in 1066 and not from the stinking uncouth and overly hairy illiterate native barbarian cunts that lived under the same roof as their farm animals. Fucking wankers, fucking cunts, fucking thick losers.

You mean people from Milton Keynes