CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Firemen remove ring from man's endangered penis

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest DingTheRioja

the man was sedated before the fire brigade used a grinder to remove the ring.

It would take some fucking sedation to let a fireman with an angle grinder near my cock!

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He could sue them for misconduct. It would definitely stand up in court.

I'm not sure it will ever stand up again, court summons or not....

Guest nobgobbler
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This headline would have been a lot funnier if it read, "Firemen remove man's penis from endangered ring".

Sounds like he had a relationship with the ring. May be it was an engagement ring.

I said a while ago that women with prominent chins were appearing all over the place. Now the fuckers are turning up with big feet. What happened to petit, demure, slightly rounded women? You know the sort; feminine, girly, nice even. I blame these fat free yogurts myself

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Two questions spring to mind. 1) what sort of ring was it ( I'm not talking engagement or wedding but more like curtain or something) 2) what was the daft cunt doing putting his cock in it.

Details on the grinder and blade would be useful.......just for future reference purposes, obviously.

Guest deebom

What I cant work out is how the fuck did it get stuck? Was it some sort of magical shrinking ring, like the Grimms tale 'Cock Ring Cock Ring Merrypants.'

And how the fucking fuck did the firemen remove it with a fucking angle grinder?

Surely a Dremel would have been easier all round?

Guest Piston
10 minutes ago, deebom said:

What I cant work out is how the fuck did it get stuck? Was it some sort of magical shrinking ring, like the Grimms tale 'Cock Ring Cock Ring Merrypants.'

And how the fucking fuck did the firemen remove it with a fucking angle grinder?

You don't know any firefighters, do you? heh heh heh

14 minutes ago, deebom said:

The real question is why the BBC deemed this story worth reporting in the first place. I mean, I know the whole organisation is full of poofs and all, but I hope they're not going to start telling us every time some treacle jouster shows up in casualty with a hamster stuck up his arse.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

or "Penis removes ring of endangered Firemen from Royal sex banana"

He has made a full "functional recovery" so all's well that was swelled.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's never stopped you before :lol:

I never said who was to take the sedatives.............................................

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Two questions spring to mind. 1) what sort of ring was it ( I'm not talking engagement or wedding but more like curtain or something) 2) what was the daft cunt doing putting his cock in it.

Details on the grinder and blade would be useful.......just for future reference purposes, obviously.

It was a cock ring from a sex shop.