CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

George Osbourne Having More than One Job

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

I honestly don't see what the fuss is about. I don't care if he has got three jobs just so long as one job is street cleaning, another job is emptying dustbins and the third job is cleaning the lavatories and urinals that Punker's uses.

Guest Manky

Most of his jobs are half an hour per year for 10 billion quid, provided by the cunts whose palms he greased as the supposed guardian of the nations finances. Typical of much that is  crooked in the Old Boys cluib.

I think it's more the fact that any other human being would be expected to have years of experience and qualifications in the field of journalism to even be considered for an editors role at a newspaper whilst this rich cunt just talks to other rich cunts and gets it handed to him on a silver platter. Also there's no way a fucking politician is going to stay unbiased in such a position. Hopefully the slimy little puffed up bastard will give himself a stroke.

• Like 1

Guest Manky

And when they fuck up royally, the gang close ranks and some poor twat at the arse end of the food chain gets well and truly fucked.

It isn't their money I don't like them for, its their lack of integrity. A bunch of self serving cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Manky said:

Most of his jobs are half an hour per year for 10 billion quid, provided by the cunts whose palms he greased as the supposed guardian of the nations finances. Typical of much that is  crooked in the Old Boys cluib.

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is my Dennis the Menace fan club membership still valid?

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is my Dennis the Menace fan club membership still valid?

Its as bad as multi-quoting.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

What is a spackers favourite 80's pub chain dessert?

2 hours ago, Ape said:

Ok, what's a spackers favourite mild curse (curse as in expletive - not some witchcraft shit)

I can only come up with 'Spackerbockerglory' for Alfies' one and Apes' one has me flummoxed. I've lost my mojo!

14 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I honestly don't see what the fuss is about. I don't care if he has got three jobs just so long as one job is street cleaning, another job is emptying dustbins and the third job is cleaning the lavatories and urinals that Punker's uses.

This is the little fucking piggies with their upper crust snouts in the pig tough of easy cash from our toils and labour.  It's this kind of gross failing in society to reward the feckless cunts that has driven the ground swell of normal decent people to rise up and vote for shit like brexit, trump, scotzit.  Osbourne like all the other establishment cunts if a whore to the highest bidder and doesn't even have the morals to keep his fucking greed quiet from the public eye.    Everyone is getting revolted by this shit.   I live what could be called a comfortable life in a nice part of the world, but I find this cunt and all his type fucking repulsive and do not vote for them. Unfortunately I fucking also hate the liberalist cunts with dreams of Eutopia equal caring sharing namsy pansy shit.     Can't we just fucking sack this fucking lot off and simply vote laws thru by the power of online voting every Saturday night on a live interactive programme called "you are not cumming in". Possibly hosted by Paddy McGuiness and the rotting corpse of Cilla Black.