CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amazon - Taking The Piss

Ape™️

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

I've been using Firefox since forever, but they do seem to have lost the plot a bit lately. Chances are that if you update to FF52 you will find that Java no longer works among other things.

and if you use Chrome on fleabay the fucker blocks Flash and doesn't give you the chance to run it or upgrade it.  All browsers are fucking shit, I'm running 4 different browsers depending on what sites I look at, and no, that doesn't include Onion....cunts.

On 19/03/2017 at 0:47 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Should've ordered a couple of 1940s tea dresses. You'd have been sitting there typing this shite wearing one of them. 

I was tying this shite sat naked with a cream eclair inserted in my arse masterbating furiously over a picture of Theresa May.   Thought about wearing a 1940s tea dress but it's in the wash.  Car mats turned up 8.50am on Monday morning!  Wtf.  That's 1.5 hours of the working week to get them to me from amazon where house in wales......what's coming of the world.  Fucking lazy bastards.

11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I was tying this shite sat naked with a cream eclair inserted in my arse masterbating furiously over a picture of Theresa May.   Thought about wearing a 1940s tea dress but it's in the wash.  Car mats turned up 8.50am on Monday morning!  Wtf.  That's 1.5 hours of the working week to get them to me from amazon where house in wales......what's coming of the world.  Fucking lazy bastards.

Nice mats?

13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What's a where house, are you drunk again. Next time you order something from Amazon, order a dictionary at the same time. Thick angry cunt. 1066 indeed.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 18/03/2017 at 10:13 PM, Ape said:

Generally I find Amazon very convenient and reasonably priced. However, when you start digging in to what's available, there are some sellers that are clearly taking the piss. Example: I have recently installed Hive Active Heating in our house, and the thermostats can been mounted in a variety of coloured housings, to match the decor of the room they're fitted in. Anyway, these housings are generally about £20, which I feel is a fucking ripoff, so ours will be remaining boring old white. But while looking on Amazon, more out of interest, there are cunts selling the exact same £20 piece of plastic for £55! There is clearly no proper price regulation going on, and so for this reason I offer Amazon as cunts to you, errr, cunts. Fuck off.

It's not what items cost you stingy tight-fist. it's what value they are to the purchaser including the convenience of delivery. If someone wants to pay £55 thats upto them.

Are you Norris Cole?

43 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

It's not what items cost you stingy tight-fist. it's what value they are to the purchaser including the convenience of delivery. If someone wants to pay £55 thats upto them.

Are you Norris Cole?

Oh do fuck off, you tiresomely repetitive wanker. If you're happy to pay £55 for a piece of plastic then knock yourself out. Christ you're a fucking idiot. 

On 21/03/2017 at 9:00 PM, Witheredscrote said:

What's a where house, are you drunk again. Next time you order something from Amazon, order a dictionary at the same time. Thick angry cunt. 1066 indeed.

I apologise ...it's this shit US based predictive software that's making my spelling look like a fucking fat knuckled bible bashing mid west right wing neo nazi gun toting hill billy uneducated jock wrote it.     I'm actually trying to type nice things

On 21/03/2017 at 7:12 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Nice mats?

Nah....they look like a couple of Russian prostitutes have shave their rat and sewn it all together with the cum of a thousand punters.... 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nah....they look like a couple of Russian prostitutes have shave their rat and sewn it all together with the cum of a thousand punters.... 

..and you know this how?

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

..and you know this how?

By fucking buying them and opening the box and thinking.....fucking hell these car mats look like have been made by a couple of Russian prostitutes who have shaved their rat.....and fucking sewn them together using the cum of a thousand punters....obviously.    If you bought some mat like this for your car you would think the same ...trust me they are shite !

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I apologise ...it's this shit US based predictive software that's making my spelling look like a fucking fat knuckled bible bashing mid west right wing neo nazi gun toting hill billy uneducated jock wrote it.     I'm actually trying to type nice things

I quite understand,  I have the same problem. My wife was flying back to France today, I sent her a simple message 'have a safe flight'. After pressing 'send' I looked, and it actually said ' You have ruined my life you miserable cunt, I hope your plane crashes'.  Modern technology, heh.

15 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I quite understand,  I have the same problem. My wife was flying back to France today, I sent her a simple message 'have a safe flight'. After pressing 'send' I looked, and it actually said ' You have ruined my life you miserable cunt, I hope your plane crashes'.  Modern technology, heh.

I expect the reply to you from your wife read much the same, but with 'your' replaced by 'my'.

Guest Mingeeta
On 19/03/2017 at 1:17 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

Spacksidermist.

A coach full of flids smashed through a barrier on the M6 and turned over. The police said it took 6 hours to get the coach out of the wreckage