CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amazon - Taking The Piss

Ape™️

25 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Since the day I joined, 18 months ago, I have been subjected to anti French sentiment  by you parochial minded thick cunts. Goad me to destruction? that's what Bubba, Decs and fucking Queerfingers tried for over a year, with their accusations of grassing, snake, etc etc. Where are they now?  Now fuck off and drink some of this hydrofluoric acid that Rick recommends for a slow and painful death. It's a change from bleach. Cunt

Yes, poor old Withers - a complete innocent who has been unfairly picked on. Not, in any way, a sly, manipulative, shit stirring wanker. No, not one bit. You bring it all on yourself - don't pretend to be a victim.

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, poor old Withers - a complete innocent who has been unfairly picked on. Not, in any way, a sly, manipulative, shit stirring wanker. No, not one bit. You bring it all on yourself - don't pretend to be a victim.

I have never said I am completely innocent, but even a Frenchman has the right to defend him self surely. Anyway changing the subject, and to lighten the mood, did you know that at the Renault factory in Flins near Paris, they have a robot that detects U.K. bound rhd cars on the assembly line. This robot inserts 2 kilos of dog shit under the drivers seat. Now tell me that we have no sense of humour.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have never said I am completely innocent, but even a Frenchman has the right to defend him self surely. Anyway changing the subject, and to lighten the mood, did you know that at the Renault factory in Flins near Paris, they have a robot that detects U.K. bound rhd cars on the assembly line. This robot inserts 2 kilos of dog shit under the drivers seat. Now tell me that we have no sense of humour.

I am sure that as a Frenchman you will know that when we haven't been fighting you we have been rushing in to defend or rescue your sorry sore ravaged arses.

All French cars are shit.

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I am sure that as a Frenchman you will know that when we haven't been fighting you we have been rushing in to defend or rescue your sorry sore ravaged arses.

All French cars are shit.

Thank you for proving my point for me, have I ever attacked YOU about your nationality.

Say what you like about French cars, but we still make them* and sell them to soppy cunts in the U.K, but I do agree with you, they are shit. I drive a Mazda 6.

*I bet your mate Derek Robinson aka Red Robbo lives in a bigger house than you.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Thank you for proving my point for me, have I ever attacked YOU about your nationality.

Say what you like about French cars, but we still make them* and sell them to soppy cunts in the U.K, but I do agree with you, they are shit. I drive a Mazda 6.

I bet your mate Derek Robinson aka Red Robbo lives in a bigger house than you.

I am only pissed off because my company van has expired, fucking Renault POS. British are xenophobic towards most people, but us Anglo Saxons still bear a grudge for 1066 and so you Frenchies are the number one target for such xenophobes.

I have met many great French men and women and had many great times in France, I have also met a lot of French cunts (especially in Paris).

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I am only pissed off because my company van has expired, fucking Renault POS. British are xenophobic towards most people, but us Anglo Saxons still bear a grudge for 1066 and so you Frenchies are the number one target for such xenophobes.

I have met many great French men and women and had many great times in France, I have also met a lot of French cunts (especially in Paris).

Parisiens are not French, they are cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Since the day I joined, 18 months ago, I have been subjected to anti French sentiment  by you parochial minded thick cunts. Goad me to destruction? that's what Bubba, Decs and fucking Queerfingers tried for over a year, with their accusations of grassing, snake, etc etc. Where are they now?  Now fuck off and drink some of this hydrofluoric acid that Rick recommends for a slow and painful death. It's a change from bleach. Cunt

Oh, you fucking frenchy, stop trying to do a De Gaulle and claim credit for my work, you fucking arse!

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I suppose there's must be a first time for everything.

32 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Parisiens are not French, they are cunts.

Parisiens are the distillation of Frenchiness, they are much better at being cunts than you, so you're even a failure at that.

à demain, chatte.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 23/03/2017 at 8:49 PM, Ape said:

I think you need to put down your A-Z of racism and look at a dictionary, so you can properly understand the meaning of the word value. Paying 2.5 x the normal price for something isn't value - it's a ripoff. Only a complete idiot (i.e. someone like you) would feel that paying way over the odds for something was value. You really are very, very thick. 

You fucking dopey gandhu, you're talking about cost not value you fucking fight fisted idiot.  Cost is the price of something, value is what it's worth [to the buyer]. You really are a fucking idiot. I demean myself even replying to your imbecilic drivel. Fuck off gandhu

4 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You fucking dopey gandhu, you're talking about cost not value you fucking fight fisted idiot.  Cost is the price of something, value is what it's worth [to the buyer]. You really are a fucking idiot. I demean myself even replying to your imbecilic drivel. Fuck off gandhu

I understand the difference, you thick cunt. As I've said, if you think that £55 is good VALUE for an item freely available for a COST of £20, then you're clearly a very, very thick cunt. Please don't demean yourself further by replying.

Guest I know that Cunt
6 minutes ago, Ape said:

I understand the difference, you thick cunt. As I've said, if you think that £55 is good VALUE for an item freely available for a COST of £20, then you're clearly a very, very thick cunt. Please don't demean yourself further by replying.

I didn't say it was good value as value can only be judged by the buyer, I said you were a tight cunt and you are. Tight, thick and a mong

36 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

I didn't say it was good value as value can only be judged by the buyer, I said you were a tight cunt and you are. Tight, thick and a mong

Yes, Mr "I live with my Mum", and I judge a 150% markup as no value whatsoever. So, what's on the cards tonight? GTA on the PS4?

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, Mr "I live with my Mum", and I judge a 150% markup as no value whatsoever. So, what's on the cards tonight? GTA on the PS4?

His mum's dead.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 25/03/2017 at 8:36 PM, Ape said:

Well done, you've obviously lost the argument if that's the best you can do you pathetic tight fisted wankstain

On 24/03/2017 at 9:17 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

You drive a van ?  How very working class.......

Are you the local ratcatcher ?

lol.

31 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Well done, you've obviously lost the argument if that's the best you can do you pathetic tight fisted wankstain

I didn't lose anything, other than the patience to try and explain why I, and I suspect just about every other cunt in this country, wouldn't want to pay £50 for something freely available for £20. Now, fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I used to have a Volvo 240 'Shooting Brake', am I posh?

I still HAVE a Volta 13amp 'Exploding Plug,' am I dead?