CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amazon - Taking The Piss

Ape™️

15 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

. .peasant  lifestyle and diet is to be recommended punkers baby it does wonders for the physique 

You mean you're left wondering how you became so incredibly fat on a diet of chips and Aldi microwave meals for one, Pansy baby.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

The French make utterly shit vehicles yet you've bought one.

Would you care to talk us through this bizarre and unpatriotic decision?

Probably a stolen vehicle......

I also have a Land Rover and a Triumph motorcycle so fuck you and your patriotism, wanker (you must be as nobody will go near your scabbed and ulcerous body).

42 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I also have a Land Rover and a Triumph motorcycle so fuck you and your patriotism, wanker (you must be as nobody will go near your scabbed and ulcerous body).

What sort of grubby spastics do you employ that agree to lurching around in a fucking Citroen van ? 

I think you have a small rodent extermination business and employ a couple of local morons.On the plus side you will have a steady supply of fresh rodents for "fun".

All motorcyclists are cunts.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
58 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What sort of grubby spastics do you employ that agree to lurching around in a fucking Citroen van ? 

I think you have a small rodent extermination business and employ a couple of local morons.On the plus side you will have a steady supply of fresh rodents for "fun".

All motorcyclists are cunts.

What make of small van is made here then fucktard? Nearly all small vans are made in the same factory in Europe. You don't have to try very hard to prove to the world how badly educated you truly are, what a fictitious waste of money your education was.

36 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

What make of small van is made here then fucktard? Nearly all small vans are made in the same factory in Europe. You don't have to try very hard to prove to the world how badly educated you truly are, what a fictitious waste of money your education was.

I've no idea what vans are made here,I'm not a part of the unwashed van buying community. But I certainly wouldn't use a company who's retarded owner used Citroen vans......You're more of a cunt than I thought previously.

How you link knowledge of vans with a good education is also bizarre.Can you do an A level in van purchase? Get stuffed.

I suspect you have tertiary AIDS and the synapses in your brain are melting.

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've no idea what vans are made here,I'm not a part of the unwashed van buying community. But I certainly wouldn't use a company who's retarded owner used Citroen vans......You're more of a cunt than I thought previously.

How you link knowledge of vans with a good education is also bizarre.Can you do an A level in van purchase? Get stuffed.

I suspect you have tertiary AIDS and the synapses in your brain are melting.

lol.

Not your lack of knowledge on vans, Renault not Shitroen spacktard, your lack of knowledge in general is what is one of your biggest problems. Being a closetted gay is your largest.

I would refuse to do any work for you as you cannot pay, you owe too many Nigerian rentboys money.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Not your lack of knowledge on vans, Renault not Shitroen spacktard, your lack of knowledge in general is what is one of your biggest problems. Being a closetted gay is your largest.

I would refuse to do any work for you as you cannot pay, you owe too many Nigerian rentboys money.

I thought they owed him money? For services rendered, since he's below them in the pecking order, and other orders..

Guest I know that Cunt
On 18/03/2017 at 10:13 PM, Ape said:

Generally I find Amazon very convenient and reasonably priced. However, when you start digging in to what's available, there are some sellers that are clearly taking the piss. Example: I have recently installed Hive Active Heating in our house, and the thermostats can been mounted in a variety of coloured housings, to match the decor of the room they're fitted in. Anyway, these housings are generally about £20, which I feel is a fucking ripoff, so ours will be remaining boring old white. But while looking on Amazon, more out of interest, there are cunts selling the exact same £20 piece of plastic for £55! There is clearly no proper price regulation going on, and so for this reason I offer Amazon as cunts to you, errr, cunts. Fuck off.

You fucking cheapskate cunt. They are well worth it. Fuck off.

21 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

You fucking cheapskate cunt. They are well worth it. Fuck off.

This response speaks absolute volumes about what a complete fucking idiot you are. You've commented multiple times on this nom already (in your usual tedious manner) but then suddenly decide to post this, like it's the first time you've seen it. Has your PS4 addled your brain?