CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Any Mains Electrical Connector Other Than The British Type

Ape™️

On 19/03/2017 at 0:22 AM, Ape said:

This nom surely needs no real explanation. The British three pin plug is head and shoulders above the flimsy, poorly designed death trap shite most of the other cunts on this planet are using.

Not if you fucking stand on one of the fucking bear trap three pin plugs on the floor bear foot at night.   I'd rather be standing on a flimsy two pin Italian at three in the morning any night.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Our plugs are designed to be difficult for toddlers to use and easy for old arthritic cunts like me at the same time. Designed so that fingers cannot come into contact with the pins when live. Safest in the world. British Standards are the best.

Guest nobgobbler
8 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Our plugs are designed to be difficult for toddlers to use and easy for old arthritic cunts like me at the same time. Designed so that fingers cannot come into contact with the pins when live. Safest in the world. British Standards are the best.

Unless you buy the fake cunts off ebay.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, nobgobbler said:

Unless you buy the fake cunts off ebay.

There is a guy on youtube who takes dodgy ebay and lidl cheap chinese electrical stuff apart and shows just how dangerous this shit is. Buy MK or Wylex for good quality electrical gear. Schneider is also good stuff.

Guest nobgobbler
11 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

There is a guy on youtube who takes dodgy ebay and lidl cheap chinese electrical stuff apart and shows just how dangerous this shit is. Buy MK or Wylex for good quality electrical gear. Schneider is also good stuff.

I think I've seen that. I never buy anything electrical off ebay since I bought a supposedly new epilator that had obviously been used, how unhygienic is that? The cunt had the cheek to deny it. It was charged up for fucks sake.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

And they also enforce the important distinction between live and neutral. As you say - the safest in the world.

12 hours ago, Ape said:

This nom surely needs no real explanation. The British three pin plug is head and shoulders above the flimsy, poorly designed death trap shite most of the other cunts on this planet are using.

Amazing, why only yesterday I said to my wife  ' the downside of living here is missing the good old U.K 3 pin plug, perhaps we should sell up, turn our backs on fresh air, uncluttered roads, less expensive wines,  far superior health care, and go live in the U.K.'   I am sure Gong agonizes over the same issue.

13 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Amazing, why only yesterday I said to my wife  ' the downside of living here is missing the good old U.K 3 pin plug, perhaps we should sell up, turn our backs on fresh air, uncluttered roads, less expensive wines,  far superior health care, and go live in the U.K.'   I am sure Gong agonizes over the same issue.

Said to your wife? Yeah, right. Wife. Lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Said to your wife? Yeah, right. Wife. Lol.

France doesn't even have conventional electricity. Everything is powered by the static from the rank pits of their womenfolk. I believe "wife" is just slang for the homeless wench who gets paid five Euros a day to walk up and down his street to ensure there's no blackouts at night. You really must touch up on your French history before being judgemental, Ape...

10 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I think I've seen that. I never buy anything electrical off ebay since I bought a supposedly new epilator that had obviously been used, how unhygienic is that? The cunt had the cheek to deny it. It was charged up for fucks sake.

Getting your nasal hair caught up in it gave you the hump as well eh? 

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
43 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Getting your nasal hair caught up in it gave you the hump as well eh? 

Couldn't bring myself to use it Gyps. It went straight back as it was obviously a customer return, and I couldn't run the risk of finding punkape's arse hair in it.

Guest nobgobbler
25 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

377B9E7500000578-0-image-a-29_1471865759

Yeah, we know you used it first Nobby.

Cheeky cunt, do you seriously think my bathroom decor is that bad with a 2 inch tile at the bottom of the wall? And what's with the size of that cunt's feet? He reminds me of a bloke I dated a few times. He had the hairiest back I've ever seen, but he was welsh so that could explain it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Cheeky cunt, do you seriously think my bathroom decor is that bad with a 2 inch tile at the bottom of the wall? And what's with the size of that cunt's feet? He reminds me of a bloke I dated a few times. He had the hairiest back I've ever seen, but he was welsh so that could explain it.

You dated proper/the beast???? Shit and you are still not buried under his patio, you must be the only lucky one.

Guest Alfie Noakes
14 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Quite frankly I think it would be better if we were all buried under his patio. It would certainly be livelier. With my bad luck I would be rotting between Ape and Ding.

I would be put between frank and punkape (if they are not one and the same) with the luck I have been having lately.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 8:22 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

British Standards will be even better when we shed the fucking Northern monkey land known as Scotland and the illiterate sheep shaggers of the West. Come on English Standards.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Cap'n Cunt said:

Because they wouldn't fit in their sockets

This doesn't seem to stop Punkape putting his 'plug' into the wrong 'socket'

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Quite frankly I think it would be better if we were all buried under his patio. It would certainly be livelier. With my bad luck I would be rotting between Ape and Ding.

Your bad luck? Think about others for a change, you selfish French cunt.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I would be put between frank and punkape (if they are not one and the same) with the luck I have been having lately.

You do have another choice Alf. On top or underneath!