CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chuck Berry no longer playing with his ding a ling

Guest Alfie Noakes

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

What in the name of fuck was that? What got me was not the fact that she no doubt made that shit up on the spot but the fat that people applauded. She another modern art cunt and a waste of time.

I know Snatch, I know. She ought to be tortured for crimes against humanity. If I was in charge, I'd order my henchmen to shave her minge and stick it on her eyebrows, before forcing her to drive a bus, 'Speed' style, around a Himalayan road notorious for its annual mortality rate. What a silly cow.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

BBC Four are playing a Chuck Berry concert from the '70s at the moment. What a fucking creepy dude. His creepiness is offset by just how shitty a guitarist he is/was. Honestly his solos are rancid. Just clusters of notes that he plays over and over again while doing a weird walk or pulling a dodgy face. Desultory bottom tier blues rock guitar, with the deficiencies covered over with banal showboating antics.

When I tuned in he was doing Memphis Tennessee. He was basically eye-fucking the camera while singing this, emphasis mine:

Help me information more than that I cannot add
Only that I miss her and all the fun we had
But we were pulled apart because her mom did not agree
Tore apart our happy home in Memphis, Tennessee

The last time I saw Marie she was waving me goodbye
With hurry home drops on her cheek that trickled from her eye
Marie is only six years old, Information please
Try to put me through to her in Memphis, Tennessee

Guest Tata Steely Dan
8 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I think you're taking Memphis Tennessee too seriously. No he wasn't a great guitarist, but he provided the basis for better guitarists to work with.

Guitarists such as Geoff Whitehorn, who has played with Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Billy Ocean and Procol Harum?

Apropos Memphis Tennessee, I'm not sure how you're meant to take it lightly? I'm a guy trying to make contact with this girl called Marie? We're destined to be together, but her mother has forbade it, and I wasn't able to answer the phone earlier... and she's six years old. Eh?!

39 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Guitarists such as Geoff Whitehorn, who has played with Manfred Mann's Earth Band, Billy Ocean and Procol Harum?

Apropos Memphis Tennessee, I'm not sure how you're meant to take it lightly? I'm a guy trying to make contact with this girl called Marie? We're destined to be together, but her mother has forbade it, and I wasn't able to answer the phone earlier... and she's six years old. Eh?!

Last I heard, Billy Ocean was teaching guitar at a music school somewhere in London.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck what is going on? A nom I started that is three pages in and still on topic! That is almost unheard of.

You need to download the Punkank/AIDS/HIV script which will quickly move the nom off topic

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck what is going on? A nom I started that is three pages in and still on topic! That is almost unheard of.

That's because its about music and paedos, the CC staples.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

But the bile is going outwards for once, no frank, no punkape no interstitial cuntery, fuck!

On topic, on stage and musically Johnny Guitar Watson did it all first and better.

Guest Lady Penelope
31 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

no interstitial cuntery, fuck!

Wouldn't it be a jolly wheeze and japes if there was such a thing as interstitial cutlery?

Guest Lady Penelope
47 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Didn't punkers write a monologue about his experiences with a staple gun?

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/03/2017 at 8:32 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

Another Savile level or more Michael Jackson?

At my school the "matron" used to inspect our cocks as we left the showers. She was buxom and comely and if anyone got aroused she would whack our members with a wooden spoon......

She was in her late thirties and introduced several  lads to the the wonders of adult life.

Lucky bastards.....

53 minutes ago, Punkape said:

At my school the "matron" used to inspect our cocks as we left the showers. She was buxom and comely and if anyone got aroused she would whack our members with a wooden spoon......

She was in her late thirties and introduced several  lads to the the wonders of adult life.

Lucky bastards.....

You're a lying little cunt. Regurgitating your favourite wank fantasy is truly pathetic. Go back to your imaginary golf club, pissed, in your pretend range rover and look forward to the next catholic mass where you hang out with cunts who condone kiddie fiddling, you brown nosing, grassing, tales out of school, cry baby little shit. Failing that drink bleach.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're a lying little cunt. Regurgitating your favourite wank fantasy is truly pathetic. Go back to your imaginary golf club, pissed, in your pretend range rover and look forward to the next catholic mass where you hang out with cunts who condone kiddie fiddling, you brown nosing, grassing, tales out of school, cry baby little shit. Failing that drink bleach.

Peasant.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I imagine the wooden spoon was awarded for the smallest cock. You've got a drawer full of them in your council flat kitchen, haven't you?

36 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Peasant.

Telling tales out of school and running to admin when someone says something nasty on a forum call cunts corner is the most pathetic, weasely fucking that imaginable. So fucking good luck with that and with your next made up nom about your imaginary life.

Brown nosed little cry baby. Isn't it about time you got thrown back in the cooler for your childish lack of self control.