CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who have their collars turned up

camberwell gypsy

Had a lecture today on Atrial Fibrillation referrals by some fucker in a rugby shirt with the collar turned up. It makes my piss steam when I see some cunt walking around with their collar turned up like they're a fucking extra from Grease. It made me so annoyed that the majority of the lecture went over my head. So if I accidentally kill someone for not referring them to cardio I'll know who to fucking blame.

Guest DingTheRioja

I'd ask which Hospital we should avoid for the next year, but I'd just get accused of trying to get your location, I think Camberwell is near enough, I'll just avoid all of London, as usual.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Had a lecture today on Atrial Fibrillation referrals by some fucker in a rugby shirt with the collar turned up. It makes my piss steam when I see some cunt walking around with their collar turned up like they're a fucking extra from Grease. It made me so annoyed that the majority of the lecture went over my head. So if I accidentally kill someone for not referring them to cardio I'll know who to fucking blame.

I was going to offer a dissenting opinion until I saw the reference to rugby shirts.  I will turn the collar of my over coat up when it's cold and the wind is acting a cunt.  But I agree with you in entirety about anybody wearing a rugby shirt, let alone turning the collar up.  They should have their necks turned up and broken in multiple places just for putting one on.  Being devoured by vicious crocodiles after a short burning at the stake, but remaining alive to suffer, is too good for these poofy fucking wankers. 

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I was going to offer a dissenting opinion until I saw the reference to rugby shirts.  I will turn the collar of my over coat up when it's cold and the wind is acting a cunt.  But I agree with you in entirety about anybody wearing a rugby shirt, let alone turning the collar up.  They should have their necks turned up and broken in multiple places just for putting one on.  Being devoured by vicious crocodiles after a short burning at the stake, but remaining alive to suffer, is too good for these poofy fucking wankers. 

When you turned the collar of your overcoat up to the cold and damp, were your eyes stabbed by the flash of a neon light that split the night?  

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When you turned the collar of your overcoat up to the cold and damp, we're your eyes stabbed by the flash of a neon light that split the night?  

No, but I did get asked to depart the schoolyard area immediately!  

Guest DingTheRioja
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When you turned the collar of your overcoat up to the cold and damp, were your eyes stabbed by the flash of a neon light that split the night?  

I thought he'd suddenly have a cig hanging out the corner of his mouth, his trilby pulled down, and a few packets of under-the-counter sausages and nylons for sale, luv...

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I haven't got any shirts with collars, up or down.  I have about 30  Tee shirts with horizontal black and white  stripes, and little shoulder hooks to attach strings of onions. So I am definitely not a cunt...

When all that "dress down Friday" at work bollocks first became all the rage we ran a book on who would turn out be the undisputed cunt of cunts. As sure as eggs is eggs it was the twat from sales who sported yellow corduroys kecks , deck shoes and of course the turned up collar "rugger" shirt.

[Mind you , yours truly wasn't a pretty sight in DM's and a Ruts t shirt]

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

When all that "dress down Friday" at work bollocks first became all the rage we ran a book on who would turn out be the undisputed cunt of cunts. As sure as eggs is eggs it was the twat from sales who sported yellow corduroys kecks , deck shoes and of course the turned up collar "rugger" shirt.

His name wasn't Nigel, was it?

Babylon's still burning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

Oh God yes, 'dress-down' Friday. While I am no longer forced to participate in such cuntfuckery, it was nevertheless a great method for exposing supercunts. Sales almost always won. I can imagine Mrs Roops, fastidiously planning ahead, ensuring her next wash dries in time for the prestigious weekly opportunity to impress.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, colonelkurtz said:

I take it the deck shoes were sans chaussettes to show his coolness....?

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I haven't got any shirts with collars, up or down.  I have about 30  Tee shirts with horizontal black and white  stripes, and little shoulder hooks to attach strings of onions. So I am definitely not a cunt...

You're not just any cunt, you're a French cunt...

If you wear a beret then you are crossing into cunt territory.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If your breath didn't smell like a garlic infused whores armpit you wouldn't have to wear onions round your neck, you filthy french cunt.

While we're discussing all things sartorial what the fuck is it with middle aged men poncing about in shorts in near freezing weather.
I can understand thick as shit slack jawed knuckle dragging chavs with their "I is impressin biatches innit" style , but what are these grown
up fucking dopes trying to tell us ... are they too much of a hardcase to go for proper kecks or maybe they reckon downtown Stockport
is a bit like Torremelinos prom , or more than likely , is it that the stench of caked on shit,stale piss and arse crack gunk is easier to waft away
when wearing a pair of Sports Directs best flapping around.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

While we're discussing all things sartorial what the fuck is it with middle aged men poncing about in shorts in near freezing weather.
I can understand thick as shit slack jawed knuckle dragging chavs with their "I is impressin biatches innit" style , but what are these grown
up fucking dopes trying to tell us ... are they too much of a hardcase to go for proper kecks or maybe they reckon downtown Stockport
is a bit like Torremelinos prom , or more than likely , is it that the stench of caked on shit,stale piss and arse crack gunk is easier to waft away

It's positively balmy down here on the sun dappled boulevards of Camberwell 

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:35 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

You should have challenged the fucker Gypo. No one except young farmers dresses like that anymore, so he might have been a space alien type. Or from Rhyl.

3 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

Have you noticed that all these cunts who wear shorts in all weathers are always fat fuckers too.