CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Terrorist cunts fucking shit up in London.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Couldn't give a shit
30 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

This is exactly the kind of bollox that is likely to make radicalisation of young Muslims more likely. You reap what you sow.

When my literary digest is subjected to such spineless belly aching I put youtube on and take comfort in the words of great men like Air Marshal Sir Arthur Harris: 

The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

31 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Surely it can't be beyond the capabilities of our clever scientist types to come up with a variation of sickle cell anaemia that targets persons of a slightly paler hue?

Joking aside, the yanks and chinks probably have developed biological weapons which target specific ethnic groups. One theory is the nazis did this with aids for a future war in Africa, but this has been proven to be bullshit. Bad aids now exists predominantly in the spunk within Punkapes anal cavity

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My mum used to tan my arse when I was naughty. And put me to bed with no tea. 

She probably saved you untold years of weight management problems.  

Guest Manky

The Kraut's are deporting German born terrorists to the country of their parents birth, we won't even revoke the passports of the cunts fighting for ISIS in case it annoys the human rights industry or Ayatollah Rick_B, 

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I was reading this earlier. So, that's one small statement from the MCB. As Gong says, it's been deafening.

Under the circumstances, I'm not sure what you expect. Aside from the MCB on ITV's Good Morning being interviewed as I type this post, why have the national newsprint media so far chosen not to report the statement. Shades of Tommy Robinson making capital in some of the posts here...

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Under the circumstances, I'm not sure what you expect. Aside from the MCB on ITV's Good Morning being interviewed as I type this post, why have the national newsprint media so far chosen not to report the statement. Shades of Tommy Robinson making capital in some of the posts here...

Has Tommy Robinson actually killed anybody? No. Perhaps he wanted to arrive at the scene before hoards of MCB participants march on Westminster in defiance of Islamic terrorism and in support of their host country.

Guest Manky
8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I want justice for people killed and injured by attacks by the twisted ones.  I want security for the decent people. We are on a new playing field now and the old rule book looking a bit tattered and irrelevant then a new set of rules is needed.

If that makes me like Tommy Robinson, I am not ashamed of it.

Guest Couldn't give a shit
7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Muslim council of Great Britain for me lost all credibility during the Salman Rushdie affair. Some of the wierdie beardies that run it also operate the ludicrous Sharia courts that regularly pass perverted edicts in flagrant violation of the laws of the United Kingdom. The MCGB has done precisely fuck all to ban extremists from inciting anti semitism in mosques. They have done fuck all to prevent huge sums of money being channelled from Wahibists in Saudi Arabia to extremist run mosques in East London and Sparkbrook in Birmingham. I live in Bolton where one Imam said openly at a public meeting on council property that the mass abduction and sexual enslavement of thousands of Yazidi women in Iraq was a "judgement from Allah". That Imam sits on the MCGB. Simply paying lip service whenever an atrocity is committed in the name of their death cult is not enough. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

It is time to eradicate this ridiculous pushing of sky fairies on people, if you are not a believer you may as well be dead in some countries. It was devised to control people with their own fears before technology or state institutions like police forces were invented. Time the reasoned and secular stood up loud and proud and pushed the ridiculous childlike imaginary omnipotent friends of the stupid out of the human psyche.

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It is time to eradicate this ridiculous pushing of sky fairies on people, if you are not a believer you may as well be dead in some countries. It was devised to control people with their own fears before technology or state institutions like police forces were invented. Time the reasoned and secular stood up loud and proud and pushed the ridiculous childlike imaginary omnipotent friends of the stupid out of the human psyche.

It's been tried, Alf. They tend to get less votes than the Monster Raving Loony Party.

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's been tried, Alf. They tend to get less votes than the Monster Raving Loony Party.

Proves that there are an awful lot of cunts out there. People prefer fiction to reason and reality and are easily manipulated by those in control.

large.Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg.fe0a31d89eeb7e67429164b7817d9176.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

This is exactly the kind of bollox that is likely to make radicalisation of young Muslims more likely. You reap what you sow.

The problem Rick is that the radicalisation of young muslims has already happened, we are now in a post young muslim radicalisation era, we have to face up to this and deal with it, they have challenged us and we need to respond and respond ruthlessly.

36 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The Muslim council of Great Britain for me lost all credibility during the Salman Rushdie affair. Some of the wierdie beardies that run it also operate the ludicrous Sharia courts that regularly pass perverted edicts in flagrant violation of the laws of the United Kingdom. The MCGB has done precisely fuck all to ban extremists from inciting anti semitism in mosques. They have done fuck all to prevent huge sums of money being channelled from Wahibists in Saudi Arabia to extremist run mosques in East London and Sparkbrook in Birmingham. I live in Bolton where one Imam said openly at a public meeting on council property that the mass abduction and sexual enslavement of thousands of Yazidi women in Iraq was a "judgement from Allah". That Imam sits on the MCGB. Simply paying lip service whenever an atrocity is committed in the name of their death cult is not enough. 

Outta likes. Patience is running out